Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Foxesrule »

hoopyscoop wrote:It because your other posts are on the old forum, Dwolfy. ;)

Today, one of my rats died, his name was Oreo...
R.I.P my little guy.
I'm sorry. ;-;
Your other rat may be depressed so be sure to give extra attention. <3
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Thanks, everyone. I have no idea why Oreo died, the night before, he was alert and running around playing, he even climbed the door to see me, and cuddled with Ziggy, like he always did. It took me by surprise, he looked so happy and healthy...If he was ill, he hid it very well. But, me and my mom think it was just old age.

And Foxes, yeah I know, I realized that when we took Oreo out of the cage, Ziggy just kinda laid around curled up in his igloo, (which they would always turn upside down together, they would also rearrange their bedding) and when I called his name he didn’t climb the door or run to see me like he did before. So I opened up his cage and played with him for a bit, he enjoyed that, I got some pieces of food and let him take that from my fingers, he likes that. He loves to be scratched(not hard, of course) on his back, so I gave him some extra rubs, next time I got to the petstore I’ll pick him up an extra toy, he loves toys.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I just took this test. Never has a personality quiz been so very accurate in all my life...

INFP for the win! =D

Apparently this is what INFPs are like-it perfectly describes me haha <3
According to Myers-Briggs, INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. They seek an external life that is in keeping with these values. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideals. They are curious to understand those around them, and so are accepting and flexible except when their values are threatened.

According to Keirsey, based on observations of behavior, notable INFPs may include Princess Diana, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Audrey Hepburn, Richard Gere, Albert Schweitzer and Isabel Myers.

The polite, reserved exterior of INFPs can at first make them difficult to get to know. They enjoy conversation, however, taking particular delight in the unusual. When INFPs are in a sociable mood, their humor and charm shine through. Disposed to like people and to avoid conflict, INFPs tend to make pleasant company.

Devoted to those in their inner circle, INFPs guard the emotional well-being of others, consoling those in distress. Guided by their desire for harmony, INFPs prefer to be flexible unless their ethics are violated. Then, they become passionate advocates for their beliefs. They are often able to sway the opinions of others through tact, diplomacy, and an ability to see varying sides of an issue.

INFPs develop these insights through reflection, and they require substantial time alone to ponder and process new information. While they can be quite patient with complex material, they are generally bored by routine. Though not always organized, INFPs are meticulous about things they value. Perfectionists, they may have trouble completing a task because it cannot meet their high standards. They may even go back to a completed project after the deadline so they can improve it.

INFPs are creative types and often have a gift for language. As introverts, they may prefer to express themselves through writing. Their dominant Feeling drives their desire to communicate, while their auxiliary intuition supplies the imagination. Having a talent for symbolism, they enjoy metaphors and similes. They continually seek new ideas and adapt well to change. They prefer working in an environment that values these gifts and allows them to make a positive difference in the world, according to their personal beliefs.
You can take it here:
http://personality-testing.info/tests/OEJTS/
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I took the quiz Foxes, and I think it to be very accurate!

According to Myers-Briggs, ISFJs are interested in maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of their lives. They are steadfast and meticulous in handling their responsibilities. Although quiet, they are people-oriented and very observant. Not only do they remember details about others, but they observe and respect others’ feelings. Friends and family are likely to describe them as thoughtful and trustworthy.

According to Keirsey, ISFJs, or "Protector Guardians", are most concerned with taking care of people by keeping them safe and secure. They are modest caretakers who do not demand credit or thanks for their efforts. But while they are essentially compassionate—and in fact exercise more patience in dealing with people with disabilities than perhaps any other type—their shyness with strangers can lead others to misread them as standoffish. Only among friends and family may this quiet type feel comfortable speaking freely. ISFJs are serious people with a strong work ethic, not inclined to self-indulgence. They believe in being meticulous and thrifty. They work well alone. While they may enjoy taking care of others, they do not enjoy giving orders.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Did ya miss me? For a few weeks it seemed as I was the only logging in to the forums. There was not much activity. Now that people have started posting like mad again. Unfortunately I may or may not be active this following week. I'm going to Canada. I should be back home in the US in about a week.
Last edited by animalguy888 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

animalguy888 wrote:Did ya miss me? For a few weeks it seemed as I was the only logging in to the forums. There was not much activity. No that people have started posting like made again. Unfortunately I may or may not be active this following week. I'm going to Canada. I should be back home in the US in about a week.
(Sort of) adding on to this, tomorrow I'll be going on holiday, to an island off the coast of Scotland. I'll be gone for 9 days. ^^
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I am back from Canada. It was a shorter vacation than I thought it would be.

Did you know some Canadian restaurant's put bacon strips in some of the drinks? Found that out last Saturday.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Holiday = success!

We spent all day yesterday traveling-I had to leave at half past 6 in the morning, and I arrived back half past 11 at night. I didn't know Britain could be so big.
Went to the Hebrides, stayed at Loch Eynort in South Uist.
We saw:
Owls
Deer
Otters
Seals
Rats
Various fairly common birds of prey- ospreys, kestrels, etc
Rabbits
A white tailed eagle
Ravens
A golden eagle that was being mobbed by said ravens.
A golden eagle that was circling overhead watching the other eagle get mobbed.
Big gulls. Lots of them. (The most common phrase said during my holiday was, undoubtedly, "That's a big gull.")
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

*claps* Cool, Foxes! ^u^ I'm glad you had fun!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Going on vacation again. See ya soon.

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Have a good time, Animal! ;3
So my hamster knows how to open one of the doors of his cage. Fun. -_-
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

And.... I'm back.

And yeah that bites...

My cockatiel knows how to open the cage door. But it does this only on rare occasions. He's such a chicken. Sometimes he will hang upside down from his cage, get stuck like that, and scare himself so much he almost gives himself a heart attack. Our sparrow eats live mealworms and after being together for six years the cockatiel who should interest but was to terrified of new foods finally actually eats them. And after rescuing them both and keeping them together for six years the cockatiel can make sounds like a wild House Sparrow and the Sparrow make the sounds of a tame cockatiel. The cockatiel named ringtone was a stray lost or released pet that we found in the yard by chance and the sparrow named peep we rescued after it was abandoned when crows raided the nest and he fell into our garden. Not only that we have a dog that was brought to us by a family friend a year ago. They had found him wandering the streets as a stray. We named hum Popi. Our old dog we had years ago knew haw to open the back door on her own. Lucky Popi's to small to open that sliding glass door on his own.

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Wow, reading that, it makes me feel like my pets are rather stupid. xD
My 21 year old cat knows where to get the best food with the least competition. Because of that, she hasn't visited us for months. I've seen her around the street, so she's still alive.
You can watch her. From her adopted house, she will come out licking her mouth as if she had just eaten something, before going into the different houses one by one. She doesn't go in all of them. She won't visit people with cats or dogs.
But then she actually stays at the different houses for a few days. (found this out by talking to neighbours) This makes them think that they own her, so they buy cat food, toys, beds, etc.

...That cat is lucky. xD
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Random animal related image time! Go!

thCA41SL6Z.jpg
thCA41SL6Z.jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 31784 times

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

animalguy888 wrote:Random animal related image time! Go!

thCA41SL6Z.jpg
That is beautiful. xD

I recently found out I'm a velociraptor therian.... I take this seriously, but at times I make random Jurassic park related puns.