Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by NatureHeart »

Um.. Okay...

The first nightmare I ever remembered having, was when I was like 4 or 5. I was eating some powdered doughnuts, when all of the sudden a green alien came up behind me and grabbed my shoulder. I tried to ask my dad for help, but he was on the phone and ignored me. My mom gathered me and my two brothers into the van, then drove off. As we drove away, you could see the alien hanging onto the trunk. When I was little it was a really scary dream.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:Um.. Okay...

The first nightmare I ever remembered having, was when I was like 4 or 5. I was eating some powdered doughnuts, when all of the sudden a green alien came up behind me and grabbed my shoulder. I tried to ask my dad for help, but he was on the phone and ignored me. My mom gathered me and my two brothers into the van, then drove off. As we drove away, you could see the alien hanging onto the trunk. When I was little it was a really scary dream.

When I was little I was afraid of gumby. So were a lot of children who were born before the year 1998. It was mentioned in the orginal Men In Black film that Agent J played by Will Smith was "Afraid of Gumby" As a child. I saw that movie and related to it and was thinking "so was I". A lot of people were also afraid of gumby. Everybody knows that clowns you see at a circus can entertain people especially preteens. Everybody also know some younger kids and even both some preteens and teens can be afraid of them. Everybody also nows that a fear of clowns is a real scientific phobia along with others such as a fear of spiders. It is kind of the same situation with Gumby who I bet much of the people on this fourm have never heard of.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I watched MIB...3? The one with the time travel, and the invasion of the world, and the chocolate milk obsession.. Yeah... I wan't a big fan of those alien things either.. ;) But i am quite sure they are not, "Gumby"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:
hoopyscoop wrote:Speaking of dreams... I had a VERY scary one. O_o It was scary at the time anyway...

I was in bed, and I wake up hearing a noise, I look under the pillow and my beardie, Fred (she’s a girl btw!! :D So her new name is Fredericka. Fred for short...) I grab her and take her back to her tank, and I come back and theres this ‘ant wasp’ it could fly and it looked the same as a velvet ant,(in the wasp family. Can’t fly though.) but it wasn’t fuzzy... It flew around stinging me... Worst dream ever.

Did I mention I have NEVER seen or heard of a velvet ant before, yet the ‘ant wasp’ looked JUST like the velvet ant... I woke up, told my mom about it, and she told me about the velvet ant, and told me to stay away from one if I ever saw it... Don’t think she realized I will stay away from ANYTHING that’s related to a wasp... Because once one got trapped in my house... -shiver- That’s another story for another time...

I have to say I think your lucky. My nightmares are horriable. Some of them I found entertaining like a cary movie but others I wish I never had. A few weeks go I dreamed I was sleeping and awoke to an evil ghost starin me in the face. Then it slowly ate me alive. Some say you can not feel pain in dreams... but I could!!! The incradible and realistic pain of sharp fang like teeth slowly starting to tear my skin off and then having my guts eatin. I'm glad I woke up before It got very far. It was a complete nightmare and when I woke up my hearting was pumping and I swear I was checking my skin to make sure it was not real. Then I fell back asleep because my clock said it was still one in the morning. Once it was over I had a fairly peacful sleep.
Wow that is scary! D:
Believe me, not all my dreams are good...

I had the scariest one, and it still scares me to this day,
I was on my driveway, and there was a snake... I couldn’t run faster than it, and I coudln’t scream, and then it bit me and I blacked out(in the dream)... I woke up wanting to scream, and I actually had a cramp in my leg. It hurt so bad, and I, like you, was checking for bandages or a bite. D: It was the WORST.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:I watched MIB...3? The one with the time travel, and the invasion of the world, and the chocolate milk obsession.. Yeah... I wan't a big fan of those alien things either.. ;) But i am quite sure they are not, "Gumby"

Exactly my point earlie. I bet other people on the fourms do not know gumby either.

It is not an alien in MIB. He is referenced in the orginal MIB.

This is Gumby.
Gumby is a green clay humanoid character created and modeled by Art Clokey, who also created Davey and Goliath. Gumby has been the subject of a 233-episode series of American television as well as a feature-length film and other media.Since the original series' run, he has become well known as an example of stop motion clay animation and an influential cultural icon, spawning many tributes and parodies, including a video game and toys.
imagesCAU81HWE.jpg
imagesCAU81HWE.jpg (6.28 KiB) Viewed 5982 times

This Is Gumby. Like Clowns some young children develop a phobia of him, and others love him. I was one of the children who developed a phobia. In the original Agent J Played by Will Smith was supposedly one of the children who developed a phobia. It is stated by Agent K to show him how much information they have when he was being introduced as a potential new rookie agent for the MIB.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I remember a dream. I was in a house I knew and then my old Brownies teacher stabbed me in the head. I ran to a room and then when I went back out, she stabbed me again. I woke up and my head was hurting but I had just banged it on the top of my bed... Which is metal, by the way. x_x
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:I watched MIB...3? The one with the time travel, and the invasion of the world, and the chocolate milk obsession.. Yeah... I wan't a big fan of those alien things either.. ;) But i am quite sure they are not, "Gumby"

Exactly my point earlie. I bet other people on the fourms do not know gumby either.

It is not an alien in MIB. He is referenced in the orginal MIB.

This is Gumby.
Gumby is a green clay humanoid character created and modeled by Art Clokey, who also created Davey and Goliath. Gumby has been the subject of a 233-episode series of American television as well as a feature-length film and other media.Since the original series' run, he has become well known as an example of stop motion clay animation and an influential cultural icon, spawning many tributes and parodies, including a video game and toys.
imagesCAU81HWE.jpg

This Is Gumby. Like Clowns some young children develop a phobia of him, and others love him. I was one of the children who developed a phobia. In the original Agent J Played by Will Smith was supposedly one of the children who developed a phobia. It is stated by Agent K to show him how much information they have when he was being introduced as a potential new rookie agent for the MIB.
I know Gumby! I have a bendable figure of him! I loved to play with it! My cousins auto-thought that gumby must mean actual gum, so they chewed on him. xD
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

I found a really cool birdnest cam. It is of a nest of Bluebirds. The same kind of Bluebird that is playable on WEO. The got five eggs, four of wich have hatched. The first egg hatched yesterday and another three eggs hatched this morning. Now there is just one egg left to hatch.

http://birdnestlive.com/

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Nice! I've got a few live cams to show you.

http://www.apl.tv/tanked.htm Clownfish cam.

http://www.apl.tv/cornell-heron.htm Great blue Heron nest.

http://www.apl.tv/explore-osprey.htm Osprey nest.

http://www.apl.tv/africam.htm Black eagle nest.

http://www.apl.tv/explore-sea-nettles.htm Japanese sea nettles (Jelly fish.)

http://www.apl.tv/explore-baja-coast.htm Blue cavern-You occasionaly see divers in there.

There's more on the site but unfortunately I can't watch them due to right restrictions in my area. e.e
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Tomorrow I am leaving. I am going on a road trip with my family. We will travel here from Washington state to Missouri. We plan on seeing many sights much of which I have never seen before. We are going to stop and see Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone Wyoming, The Site of Buddy Hollies Plane Crash site were he died, We will see one two places were Laura Ingalls Wilder lived at for a period of time, We also might take a look at the Denver Mint one of the three locations in all of the USA that participates in the production of Americas Currency namely Dollar Bills and coins and such. We also tent to visit my Uncle from my fathers side of the family. I have not seen him since I was little. He is in his mid 90's and no one knows when he will finally die of old age, so we plan to visit him before we miss the chance to. So yeah All this is going to keep me busy for a while. We plan for our trip to last through at least the 4th of July(Americas Independence Day). I can not guarantee the hotels we visit will allow access to internet. So see ya all in a month or so! well... starting tomorrow that is...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Hope you have fun! I'm going to my grandma's today. Anyway...

I am advertising WEO on one of the most popular sites I know.... Chicken Smoothie! I am making a topic to see if anyone plays it or wants to check it out. CS is an animal LOVING site, so I think the forums may pick up a bit!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Correcting myself. I got until Wednesday at 7:00 AM. Now it is tomorrow.

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Well. I'm bored. What do you people suggest doing?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Stand on your head while reaidng a book and shouting:

"ENNIS EAGLES ARE THE WINNERS! ALSO RATS ARE ADORABLE!!"

(Ennis Eagles is my team for Sports Day...And we won! :D )

Also, not everybody on CS is an animal lover...

I know one person who hunts foxes... :(
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

That doesn't mean anything. My neighbor is a hunter and he loves animals! He had a cat, he currently has a dog, a lizard, and a guinea pig! I think he has 2 frogs and a fish too, but they might have died.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥