Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Jade
Baby Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Jade »

Uh... I don't think that was really nessersary. Dessinee was proberly joking about that. It doesn't mean to go into all that information. And most of stuff you said is really hard for me to believe. O-o.

P.S I already saw that I navigator and I know they all are by nigahiga :D.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Omai, I was just looking at old WEO and look at what I found?
We were so silly!

Note: Why do I not remember being so hyper?
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I would like to view this situation a little bit like how someone will tell another to fix their misspellings. To some people it can get incredibly annoying, even if it only happens once. I understand your high knowledge and wanting to spark a conversation, however Desinee does not like the way you have presented an open door for one.
I would simply suggest to not do something like that to Desinee anymore, as I wouldn't if someone told me to stop telling them about their misspellings and/or grammar mistakes.
How one takes something may not be the same for anyone else, as it could seem friendly, dishonest, annoying, saddening, whatever it may be.
I could say something like "I dislike slavery", and some may agree and see that as someone friendly, some may despise me for having an opinion like that and walk away from me.
Just as a short understanding, nothing really that relative.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Desinee wrote:Dude stop that!I know your some 16 year old with a passion for animals but stop!I was just saying I don't need some lecture about itI can't comment on something without you quoting it and saying something to me!
Warning #1: Respect others and their opinions. I don't care if you're joking or not, you will respect people on this forum. If this happens again, a real warning will be issued.

Animalguy888: Although you are trying to help out, I have also noticed you following around Desinee. We do enjoy reading your discussions you bring up, but please, make sure they're not excessively meant for one particular person. Everyone has their way of doing things, so unless it is a proven fact or whatnot, please don't go around correcting people.

Same goes with grammar. If something is WAY too hard to read, report the post and a moderator will be able to edit it accordingly.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Moderator attack ;D

OMG IT'S SUMMER SCHOOL IS OVER YAYYY!! (only for 52 days though -_-)
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

heyy

i just had the yr5-6 graduation thingy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAtooihm ... ture=g-all
im behind the harp dude D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVFGZpX ... er&list=UL
guess who i am >:D
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Today my history teacher taught me that when I marry someone, I must do every single chore horribly so that the wife will feel the need to do it herself. For example; laundry.
I now view him as the greatest influence on Earth.
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

animalguy888 wrote: My friend told me he wanted to be a GPS when he grew up. Now i know why... If you find that video funny you may find this funny as it is by the some person.

I navigator
Attachments
Now here (No Where)
Now here (No Where)
Untitled.png (861.15 KiB) Viewed 4864 times

click please :3
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Alexander wrote:Today my history teacher taught me that when I marry someone, I must do every single chore horribly so that the wife will feel the need to do it herself. For example; laundry.
I now view him as the greatest influence on Earth.
Lol xD , I'm guessing he was a male?
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

You'd assume so :3

Probably wouldn't work if you had a lazy-flanked(lolwut) wife like me.

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

I'll reminder that when I get married so I can use it on my husband :D But my house will be dirty so that plan might not work -.- Mrrr
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

i dont think that will work on guys, we will just let it sit there 8)
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

A lot of Latin translations to do... ugh.
At least I got my research paper over with. My teacher was REALLY strict about our papers. And she was furious with my class because only half of us turned them in (If you don't know about research papers, it is required for you to turn them in and for it to pass before you can pass English 11. Another thing to note is that if you don't even turn something in, you will have to pay for it in order to try it again. Either that or you take the same class next year.) and that they never fixed the mistakes she wanted them to fix. She was also furious with us because in her whole career only 2-3 never turned in anything. Now she has half a class that didn't. Lol.
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Alexander wrote:A lot of Latin translations to do... ugh.
At least I got my research paper over with. My teacher was REALLY strict about our papers. And she was furious with my class because only half of us turned them in (If you don't know about research papers, it is required for you to turn them in and for it to pass before you can pass English 11. Another thing to note is that if you don't even turn something in, you will have to pay for it in order to try it again. Either that or you take the same class next year.) and that they never fixed the mistakes she wanted them to fix. She was also furious with us because in her whole career only 2-3 never turned in anything. Now she has half a class that didn't. Lol.
Wow.
That is STRICCCT.

Half of the class didn't hand it in?
Lucky.
Most of the boys (which is about a 3 quarters of our class) never hand in their stuff.
There's this guy named Alex (not the awesome mod on this forum) who never works.
Which is a good explanation why hes awful at timetables, spelling, Uoi, grammar, writing etc.
Oh and he is OBSESSED with minecraft which isn't really a good of a game anymore.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Lysander wrote: Oh and he is OBSESSED with minecraft which isn't really a good of a game anymore.
Doyoulikemooshrooms.
I'm back from the dead. *-*
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.