Myann
Adult Bluebird

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Myann »

nvm found my serial code

click please :3
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

DarkReality wrote:I'm a condor, nearly in the red age now ;] Has anyone else been in the red age?
I wondor what happens when the whole circle turns red, maybe you just die instantly.
It's hard to believe, but many people; including I, have been in the red age.

MAYBE THE FUL RED CIRCLE TUNRS BLUE. :O

Delicious. sim pet cerial.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Never been in the red circle age. ._. WEO forum has gotten less active now...
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

DarkReality wrote:I'm a condor, nearly in the red age now ;] Has anyone else been in the red age?
I wondor what happens when the whole circle turns red, maybe you just die instantly.

Well, I've never been in the red age, but I'm gonna try it with a Mouse later, I wonder if I'll survive....
Probably not though.
Not sure about the red age, hopefully you'll make it to red age! Good Luck!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

I got to red age as a hawk long ago. Almost with bunny but.. I got really bored and killed myself. xD
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCgWYhog ... re=related ABBA teaches someone to say sjuhundrasjuttiosju/ sevenhundred seventyseven ! Try it out yourself just for fun.
ImageImageImageImage
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

funny ventriloquist...

Warning though some bad language and rude humor...

peanut the (i'm not sure what he is supposed to be..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjMgbRUsZM

walter the grumpy old man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA

achmed the dead terriost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Jose Jalapeno on a stick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DT41m86N4

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Lysander
Baby Mouse

Post by Lysander »

holy ship.

theres a HUUUGE thunderstorm over here in Singapore.

its like.
TFP Unicron/Unicorn storm.
except weaker.
but theres no rain.
mind=blown.
my headphones are blocking out the thunders sound.

LIKE A FAUST.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Lysander wrote:holy ship.

its like.
except weaker.
but theres no rain.
mind=blown.

LIKE A FAUST.
Here In washington State USA. We have frequent rain but not very often does it turn into a thunderstorm. Sometimes It does though and when it does my family then tend to like to watch it. In the summer every year we take a trip to Linkin Rock State park just off a section of the columbia river. Its dryer on the east side then it is here on the western side of the state were I am now. Thats what I like about my homestate its very diverse. You can go from beaches in puget sound to forest covering the rest of the west side. Also towards the middle you got the cascades and the north cascades is home to some of the last of the wolf population in the state.(I made a roleplay about that area on here.) and once you get further east a got a vast prairie like environment. Its all just in a few hours worth of driving. The Colombia river is a large river in the east that flows west and drains into the ocean of Puget Sound. Linkin Rock State park is on the east side of the river close to the city of Wenatchee. Down here on the west side of the state we got a mix of rain and thunderstorms on the east side of the state they got a mix of sun,wind,and tornadoes. I remember a few years back were camping at Linkin Rock State Park. We went to a swimming area of the river just outside the campground. I remember seeing baby fish swimming in the river with the people then swiming away. Nearby a decent sized tornado was approaching the campground. My parents and everyone around took their children,starting to pack their tents and valubles but it was to late the tornado had already reached the campground. I was younger back then so I do not remember much after that.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

animalguy888 wrote: Here In washington State USA. We have frequent rain but not very often does it turn into a thunderstorm. Sometimes It does though and when it does my family then tend to like to watch it. In the summer every year we take a trip to Linkin Rock State park just off a section of the columbia river. Its dryer on the east side then it is here on the western side of the state were I am now. Thats what I like about my homestate its very diverse. You can go from beaches in puget sound to forest covering the rest of the west side. Also towards the middle you got the cascades and the north cascades is home to some of the last of the wolf population in the state.(I made a roleplay about that area on here.) and once you get further east a got a vast prairie like environment. Its all just in a few hours worth of driving. The Colombia river is a large river in the east that flows west and drains into the ocean of Puget Sound. Linkin Rock State park is on the east side of the river close to the city of Wenatchee. Down here on the west side of the state we got a mix of rain and thunderstorms on the east side of the state they got a mix of sun,wind,and tornadoes. I remember a few years back were camping at Linkin Rock State Park. We went to a swimming area of the river just outside the campground. I remember seeing baby fish swimming in the river with the people then swiming away. Nearby a decent sized tornado was approaching the campground. My parents and everyone around took their children,starting to pack their tents and valubles but it was to late the tornado had already reached the campground. I was younger back then so I do not remember much after that.
It sounds like I'd enjoy living there, I love the rain. It's not too warm most of the year where I am, but dang it gets DRY. Around this time of year the woods are actually DUSTY. o_o Does it snow much in the winter there?
Lysander
Baby Mouse

Post by Lysander »

animalguy888 wrote:
Lysander wrote:holy ship.

its like.
except weaker.
but theres no rain.
mind=blown.

LIKE A FAUST.
Here In washington State USA. We have frequent rain but not very often does it turn into a thunderstorm. Sometimes It does though and when it does my family then tend to like to watch it. In the summer every year we take a trip to Linkin Rock State park just off a section of the columbia river. Its dryer on the east side then it is here on the western side of the state were I am now. Thats what I like about my homestate its very diverse. You can go from beaches in puget sound to forest covering the rest of the west side. Also towards the middle you got the cascades and the north cascades is home to some of the last of the wolf population in the state.(I made a roleplay about that area on here.) and once you get further east a got a vast prairie like environment. Its all just in a few hours worth of driving. The Colombia river is a large river in the east that flows west and drains into the ocean of Puget Sound. Linkin Rock State park is on the east side of the river close to the city of Wenatchee. Down here on the west side of the state we got a mix of rain and thunderstorms on the east side of the state they got a mix of sun,wind,and tornadoes. I remember a few years back were camping at Linkin Rock State Park. We went to a swimming area of the river just outside the campground. I remember seeing baby fish swimming in the river with the people then swiming away. Nearby a decent sized tornado was approaching the campground. My parents and everyone around took their children,starting to pack their tents and valubles but it was to late the tornado had already reached the campground. I was younger back then so I do not remember much after that.
My Bob.

Here in Singapore, they're no natural disasters like tornadoes and stuff. Just. rain, thunder, and the occasional fire from the lightening. Oh and steaming tropical heat.

But it's more man made disaster.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Melbourne weather is like rebecca black, it doesn't know what weather it wants..
the rainy or sunny ?
"LOL, why not have them in the same day, EVERY DAY!!"
In other news; At school this week were doing this awesome thing where we have to advertise a certain part of Melbourne. I'm doing public art. Me and a group of girls are going to the city without teachers to study public art. Afterwards we have to make websites and stuff. I'm super excited :D
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

My birthday today. d: Yay.
Been watching my twinnie play Terraria a lot lately. She really loves that game, haha.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Happy Birthday ;] My Grandad's birthday was yesterday, lol.
I did get to red age, by the way, but I was waiting to achieve that, and as soon as the sickness killed me I went straight onto fox. Lol.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Happy birthday! :O
Artwork: Tumblr