Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Lady
Adult Hawk

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Lady »

animalguy888 wrote:
Lady wrote:I dislike school. ;-; I hate math most of all.
I like school. School is only as fun as you make it... For example I talked to my science teacher about watching a video that students could watch to learn a few things and take a break from the stress of writeing it down on paper in such a limited amount of time. Since were studing species I recemended part of a documentary I have seen. So far he is liking the idea. So,see what I mean? If you find school boring Don't be afraid to suggest to the teacher ways to make learning a little more fun. It makes a teachers job better when your actually willing to learn.
Problem: I'm in online school. The system is different from those of public schools.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Anyone wanna buy a horse off of Howrse from me? If so PM my username koolkid242424288. Thanks =D
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

koolkid2424 wrote:Anyone wanna buy a horse off of Howrse from me? If so PM my username koolkid242424288. Thanks =D
I would but I don't play Howrse anymore. They're just greedy for money, and it's not like you can get anywhere in the game without spending bucket loads of real cash.

Just know, I most likely won't reply for up to about 4+ months at a time, since I don't play the game anymore.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Kenya wrote:
koolkid2424 wrote:Anyone wanna buy a horse off of Howrse from me? If so PM my username koolkid242424288. Thanks =D
I would but I don't play Howrse anymore. They're just greedy for money, and it's not like you can get anywhere in the game without spending bucket loads of real cash.
Just know, I most likely won't reply for up to about 4+ months at a time, since I don't play the game anymore.
If thats the case do not play world of warcraft... My brother in law intrudused me to it. I was spending $15 a month plus switching game servers costs $5 dollers... We got tired of wasting money so we had to call them and try to cancel the subscription. It took 20 minutes to a half an hour while it was playing annoying music. Every five minutes in that long period of time they informed us that the call what take longer and to please hold and play adds for features such as "for five dollers you can use the character transfer feature etc. etc" the main reason my brother in law can put up with it,is because he has a family member who works for blizzerd entertainment and can get free stuff. So never play that game. It sucks money out of your wallet as if it were a black hole.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Man, I've been sucked into paying for MMOs before... Not fun. >.e Had to cut it off cold-turkey, now I only play online games where paying's optional. Only ever pay for upgraded accounts if I actually support the folks who made the game. (Such as WEO. c: )
I hate when you try to cancel your account on something and they do backflips trying to convince you to stay. e.o
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

fraw! I started playing minecraft and had the WORST time trying to get a nice little cave ^-^ I opened the roof by a block to check if it was morning and i saw a creepers head running around the hole O.O scary-kinz! Can they get in if i gots a torch?

EDIT: some grey person is standing by the hole each time and looks like its about to drop soemthing T^T minecraft is scary, holy fuzz! :shock:
Last edited by Darkmoon on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Steve Jobs has died today from pancreatic cancer. If anyone doesn't know him, he's the Apple guy, the one that made computers at your home possible. He made so many great things for technology, the way we use technology, and how we care about technology.
He shall be missed...
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Alexander wrote:Steve Jobs has died today from pancreatic cancer. If anyone doesn't know him, he's the Apple guy, the one that made computers at your home possible. He made so many great things for technology, the way we use technology, and how we care about technology.
He shall be missed...

D: Nooo!
Steve Jobs was awesome, without him, we wouldn't have ipods, macs and poop DDDD:
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lysander wrote:
Alexander wrote:Steve Jobs has died today from pancreatic cancer. If anyone doesn't know him, he's the Apple guy, the one that made computers at your home possible. He made so many great things for technology, the way we use technology, and how we care about technology.
He shall be missed...

D: Nooo!
Steve Jobs was awesome, without him, we wouldn't have ipods, macs and poop DDDD:
THE POOP! *Cries*
kitten4705
Bluebird Chick

Post by kitten4705 »

I LOVE HUNGER GAMES!
Play exhibited, watch key of awsome, be my friend. :D
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

kitten4705 wrote:I LOVE HUNGER GAMES!
Same, though I wasn't satisfied with the ending. It just didn't feel... satisfying.
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

D: poor steve... man i should NEVER learn to like anyone named steve. First its Steve Irwin now Steve Jobs >.< its just like my sis and her clling her electronics "baby" (they break within a week of saying it X3)
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

He shall be missed...
So sad. :c
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Alexander wrote:
kitten4705 wrote:I LOVE HUNGER GAMES!
Same, though I wasn't satisfied with the ending. It just didn't feel... satisfying.
Thought I was the only one. xD Felt kind of... Rushed? Artificial? Mep.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Kenya wrote:
Name's Linzlor on there if you'd like to have a look. x3
FACT: The number one player in the general ranking has never bought a pass before.
EDIT: She's second now, but.... still o3o

OMG, Sims 3 pets LOOKS amazing! I just played the pet creator demo and the horses are soooooo pretty :D

*Fangirl squeal*
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra