Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

WildLife wrote:Do you guys watch family guy? I am aware it is not a child oriented show, but still, I wanna share some news. One of the main characters, Brian griffin, died because of a car crash. I'm sad about that, but they replaced him with some dog named 'Vinny' and he is 17 percent cat. He has a sort of Italian accent. So yeah, their is your news. Now if you excuse me, i will be crying in the corner... :(
Errr... Heard of it, but also heard of it’s... not for kidsness. Sooo.... I don’t watch it. =3

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! (If you celebrate that is... I really need to word my thanksgiving posts better. Sowwy. :c)

EDIT: Almost there! Almost to page 200!! :D

Is it bad that I’m watching the parade and realized that Elmo’s voice changed..? (What? o-o I used to watch Sesame street. <3 Cookie Monster.)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Hello Kitty!! -claps and throws confetti- :D
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Yeah Happy Thanksgiving. Also did you here. today thanksgiving day a comet named Comet ISON is going to do a death plummet toward the surface of the sun! It could put on a evening show like no other comet has before! Depending on whether or not it ends up disintegrated.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I'M SPAZZING RIGHT NOW
THERE'S A RED WALL VIDEO GAME.
Okay sure it's not released yet but..
OH MY Bob ;A;
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Foxesrule wrote:I'M SPAZZING RIGHT NOW
OH MY Bob ;A;
I've heard of that game once. Not sure what it's about though. Never hear of a book or movie either...

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Last night my little baby beardie fell asleep and didnt wake up...

Goodnight sweet little Oliver.. Rest in peace...

7/16/2013-11/29/2013

You were a fighter, little guy. Never once had you stopped fighting. And now I realize, you were sick all along...
I'm sorry I couldn't help. I tried. By the time I realized you were sick..it was too late. You were too young to die.
You always blew up like a balloon when I took you out of your tank, you loved your cactus, your turnip greens, and your crickets.

Goodbye, my little super dragon. :cry:
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

intentionally going off topic in the off topic topic to post random song lyrics, just because I can.

By the way the song mentions the word beer a couple times but the song is good and its a heavy drinking song or anything.

"ERIC CHURCH
Homeboy Lyrics

You were too bad for a little square town
With your hip-hop hat and your pants on the ground
Heard you cussed out mama, pushed daddy around
before you tore off in his car

Here you are running these dirty old streets
Tattoo on your neck, fake gold on your teeth
Got the ‘hood here snowed, but you can't fool me
We both know who you are

Homeboy, you're gonna wish one day,
That you were sittin' on a gate of a truck by the lake
With your high school flame on one side, ice cold beer on the other
Ain't no shame in a blue collar forty,
little house, little kid, little small town story
If you don't ever do anything else for me,
just do this for me brother,
Come on home, boy

I was haulin' this hay to Uncle Joe's farm,
Thought of us barefoot kids in the yard,
Man, it seems we were just catchin' snakes in the barn

Now you're caught up in this mess
I could use a little help unloading these bales
I could keep you pretty busy with a hammer and nails
Ain't a glamorous life but it will keep you outta jail,
Not worry us all to death

Homeboy, you're gonna wish one day,
That you were sittin' on a gate of a truck by the lake
With your high school flame on one side, ice cold beer on the other
Ain't no shame in a blue collar forty,
little house, little kid, little small town story
If you don't ever do anything else for me,
just do this for me brother,
come on home, boy,
Come on home, boy

You can't hold back the hands of time,
Mama's goin' grey, and so is daddy's mind
I Wish you'd come on back and make it all right
Before they're called home, boy

Homeboy
Come on home, boy
Homeboy
Come on home, boy"

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

hoopyscoop wrote:Last night my little baby beardie fell asleep and didnt wake up...

7/16/2013-11/29/2013

You were a fighter, little guy. Never once had you stopped fighting. And now I realize, you were sick all along...
I'm sorry I couldn't help. I tried. By the time I realized you were sick..it was too late. You were too young to die.
You always blew up like a balloon when I took you out of your tank, you loved your cactus, your turnip greens, and your crickets.

:cry:
-pats hoopy-
RIP, Oliver..
animalguy888 wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:I'M SPAZZING RIGHT NOW
OH MY Bob ;A;
I've heard of that game once. Not sure what it's about though. Never hear of a book or movie either...
I don't know what the game's about, but the books are about anthros (Animals that walk on two legs, talk, and can do human things, like sword fighting.), an abbey called Redwall (hence the name) Salamandastron, a huge mountain ruled by a powerful Badger Lord (almost always affected by the Blood wrath) and an army of hares. Infact there's lots more, but those are the main ones.. But there's all sorts, pirates ('Sea rats' and 'Corsairs'), vermin (the bad guys-Foxes, ferrets, weasels, rats, etc.) The good creatures are almost always: Badgers, moles, owls, hares, mice, moles, otters, shrews, voles...etc
Each book has an indivdual story involving the characters, the first two books are the 'legends'-Such as Martin the warrior, founder of Redwall, while the later books are not, but Martin is mentioned lots in Redwall Abbey.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Fox, do English people celebrate Thanksgiving? :3 It was first celebrated in America, but back then England still owned it... I am just really curious today! ^-^

hoopyscoop wrote:Last night my little baby beardie fell asleep and didnt wake up...

7/16/2013-11/29/2013

Hoopy, I am so sorry! *Hugs* Oliver will be remembered. :) I bet that the little guy wouldn't want you to be sad. He would want YOU to keep fighting. He would want you to be strong, Hoopy. I'm sure Oliver was a wonderful dragon, and nobody will ever forget him. :)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Fox, do English people celebrate Thanksgiving? :3 It was first celebrated in America, but back then England still owned it... I am just really curious today! ^-^
We don't celebrate it here, (Which I find strange because at my school we celebrate American Independence day... With 'fast food' place style food and american flags.) infact I only found out about it when I was 7, 8 or 9 when I first played Club Penguin and they celebrated it.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

argh what's up guys?
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

SilentEcho wrote:argh what's up guys?
Idk. I’m just thinking up random facts about myself and writing them down.

NUMBER 1:
I am only strong when I am afraid. I learned this when I got my first shot...It took 2 nurses, and my mom and dad to hold me down. However, I can barely pick up my little sister. Sad... So sad.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Haha.. I can do nearly anything when I'm frightened. ^-^ When I'm angry... Don't get me angry. I have choked my brother, kicked him, beat him with my fists. O_O But he always provokes me... -.-

Anyone heard of Species: Artificial Life, Real Evolution? I don't do evolution, but the game is pretty fun! Played it, its pretty cool. It's in ALPHA! The game has S MUCH and it is ALPHA!!! Amazing...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Haha.. I can do nearly anything when I'm frightened. ^-^ When I'm angry... Don't get me angry. I have choked my brother, kicked him, beat him with my fists. O_O But he always provokes me... -.-

Anyone heard of Species: Artificial Life, Real Evolution? I don't do evolution, but the game is pretty fun! Played it, its pretty cool. It's in ALPHA! The game has S MUCH and it is ALPHA!!! Amazing...
Heard about it but not allowed to download it.. ;-;

Also right now I've turned into a Redwall fangirl.... I found out they made it into a cartoon series so now I'm addicted. O-O
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:Hoopy, I am so sorry! *Hugs* Oliver will be remembered. :) I bet that the little guy wouldn't want you to be sad. He would want YOU to keep fighting. He would want you to be strong, Hoopy. I'm sure Oliver was a wonderful dragon, and nobody will ever forget him. :)
That is pretty much the most comforting thing anybody has ever said to me. :’)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

hoopyscoop wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:Hoopy, I am so sorry! *Hugs* Oliver will be remembered. :) I bet that the little guy wouldn't want you to be sad. He would want YOU to keep fighting. He would want you to be strong, Hoopy. I'm sure Oliver was a wonderful dragon, and nobody will ever forget him. :)
That is pretty much the most comforting thing anybody has ever said to me. :’)

lizards' don't have very long lifespans in the first place. So I guess it was just Oliver's time. I'm sure he would be glad to have lived his life with a kind person.