All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

...I love posting pictures... :3

Hello!

All I can hear right now is a nailgun (my dad doing something...No idea what...) and Mickey mouse clubhouse. ;P All I hear is Disney Junior 24/7...And the day when we aren’t watching Disney Junior... It’s Nick Jr. The day we are not watching Nick Jr. It’s sprout... The day we aren’t watching sprout it’s Dora the explorer on DVD....And so on.

Please tell me some of you have experienced this...CRAZINESS, as well? Because in a couple of minutes I’m just going to go totally insane... “Can you see the circle? YEAH! THAT’S THE CIRCLE!"
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Here is a surprising, shocking, and I admit slightly comical tale. Well maybe not to the stories victim. A man was sleeping when a live cow fell through his house, landed on top of him, killing him.

When something like this happens I guess it means death is running on a tight schedule.

I first heard of the incident on a radio show called Fitz in the morning. I looked it up and found an article on the story.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... ilian?lite

A Brazilian man has died after a 3000-pound cow crashed through the roof of his house and crushed him, according to local reports.

Joao Maria de Souza was sleeping with his wife when the animal plunged through the corrugated asbestos shelter of his home in Caratinga in south-eastern Brazil.

The cow is thought to have escaped from a nearby farm, before it clambered onto the home, which backs onto a steep hill.

It then fell eight-feet onto de Souza's side of the bed, after the roof buckled under its weight, local media reported. His wife was unharmed.

He was taken to hospital with a broken leg but the victim’s brother, Carlos Correa de Souza, 43, told Brazilian newspaper Hoje Em Dia that he later died from internal bleeding.

The Civil Police of Caratinga in Vale do Rio Doce will open investigation into the circumstances of death, the paper added.

“I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow," his mother Maria de Souza told Brazil's Super Canal TV channel. "He nearly died when he was two and got meningitis, but I worked hard to buy medicines for him and he survived. And now he's lying in his bed and gets crushed to death by a cow. There's no justice in the world.”

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh my gosh.. That's strange...

So, there was this guy who robed a store and hid in my backyard. Helicopters were looking for him, as well as the cops. O_O
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Oh my gosh.. That's strange...

So, there was this guy who robed a store and hid in my backyard. Helicopters were looking for him, as well as the cops. O_O
O.O

And that's seriously weird, Animalguy.. O.o
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

hah i would freak if that happened to me
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Beware of falling cows.. O_O
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

hoopyscoop wrote:Beware of falling cows.. O_O

And Never place your house underneath a hill when there is farm nearby...

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:
hoopyscoop wrote:Beware of falling cows.. O_O

And Never place your house underneath a hill when there is farm nearby...
EXACTLY! Whose idea was that anyway? O-o

Anyway, I just had a very scary moment...
o.o

My mom was going to take my grandma home(about 5-9 minutes from where I live) and me and my little sister were going to stay because we were sick.
...Well, my mom leaves... Fast forward about 10 mins later... I hear the doorbell ring... I knew it wasn’t my mom because she would’ve gone in through the garage. Naturally, I totally freak out. I call my grandma with my mom’s phone (my mom left her phone so I could call my grandma...) I have her on the phone, then I run through the whole house and close all the curtains and lock the doors... Well about 5 mins after that, my mom comes in through the garage, and I was crying and she asked if I heard the doorbell ring, well...Turns out, it was just two teenage girls selling stuff. Needless to say, it was terrifying. O_O Even if it doesn’t sound that way... What if you were home alone and heard the doorbell ring? :shock:
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

got a dog... His name is papi. (Not sure if I got the spelling right.) He is possibly a Chihuahua/terrier mix. We got him three days ago. Someone we know had got a hold of him and he had a terrible flea problem so she brought him here for flea bath. (She's a brat who I can't stand and already neglects her two cats enough after my mom has being trying to tell her for two and half years. I might rant more in the rant thread but for now back to papi) He ended up staying with us. He has been decently trained. He is house trained and so had at one time had an owner. However in addition to a flea infestation has an injured hip and a severe distrust of all males between the ages of 11 to -Unknown- maximum other then he is more trustful of my dad who is 64 than my 11 your old brother and even less with me (17). From this we know his previous history is extremely. We suspect some idiots around my age (Which the mere thought of for me is disgraceful) had ruined his trust with abuse. For now I must slowly get to know him as he slowly gets to know me. Hopefully my younger sister will allow me to try. There bond right now is growing. I feel that I must find a way to bond with him to fill the gaping hole of Brandi. My golden retriever who got as a puppy when I was under the age of seven. I told about my pet house sparrow. peep. He filled though hole temporarily. However I feel a wound left by the lose beloved family dog can only by filled by a love that is equal.

Anyway Ill try to work with him and maybe post some pictures.

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Okay, this forum is seriously dead. We need to step it up! I won't let this turn into FH!! C'mon!!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Okay, this forum is seriously dead. We need to step it up! I won't let this turn into FH!! C'mon!!
Oh my Bob you read my mind
-walks away-

I shouldn't give clues! >< -gets slapped by Kenya-
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

To all those Lion King fans out there:

Here's a link to the artist's dA:
http://tsaoshin.deviantart.com/
ImageImageImageImage
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Here's my two cents. I believe it is this way due to specific marketing. This is a family-friendly (more specifically child friendly) web site which means pretty much no distinctions should be made that a child shouldn't know. Being a teenager and above, it's kind of hard sometimes not to want to say this that or the other about whatever the topic may be. If this site allowed at least up to the teenage area of openness then I'm sure it would have a greater amount of population reverting their attention to this. It's not likely the biggest reason, but I can tell you out of experience of not only me but a large handful of others that it is indeed a long term reason.
This is by no means an argument but just me spouting what I think is going on.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Random fact-about-me time.

I'm an empath. Indeed, I only just found out today.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

...I got a fingerprick the other day... It STILL HURTS. Dx