Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:Thanks hoopy! <3

I'm playing mc.shadowraze.net on mc right now... So... Cya later!
Your welcome and cya later!!

EDIT: Waxbeans don’t taste like wax!!! Dx
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Okay so. I was just walked through how somebody was going to rip out my teeth. O_O Apparently, I will need an I.V. in my arm, and I will need some laughing gas. Ugh. Why must my teeth be so whacked out??

EDIT: And stitches... O_O'
Good luck, Nature! ;c I've only ever had a blood test and that really hurt so.. Best wishes! -Gives cookie-
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

ouch, i've had teeth taken out before... not fun
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Foxesrule wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:Okay so. I was just walked through how somebody was going to rip out my teeth. O_O Apparently, I will need an I.V. in my arm, and I will need some laughing gas. Ugh. Why must my teeth be so whacked out??

Good luck, Nature! ;c I've only ever had a blood test and that really hurt so.. Best wishes! -Gives cookie-
My sister has braces now. The reason being she has a messed up mouth. Typically humans have only two sets of teeth for their entire life. As opposed to sharks whom grow teeth endlessly. My sister had three. Yes three sets instead of the normal two sets. But only in certain places. Every so often when she lost a baby tooth it would be replaced by one adult tooth and another would grow next to it wedging itself between others. She had to get three or four "extra teeth" removed and then get braces after that.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

animalguy888 wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:

My sister has braces now. The reason being she has a messed up mouth. Typically humans have only two sets of teeth for their entire life. As opposed to sharks whom grow teeth endlessly. My sister had three. Yes three sets instead of the normal two sets. But only in certain places. Every so often when she lost a baby tooth it would be replaced by one adult tooth and another would grow next to it wedging itself between others. She had to get three or four "extra teeth" removed and then get braces after that.
Really?

My teeth are messed up haha.

I've got a chipped tooth, and while it was being chipped it got knocked forwards.
And because my teeth are very slow at growing, I've got some milk teeth...And part of the adult tooth is there. :?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

My brother has a tooth growing behind his tooth. :3 I call him sharkie!

Okay so, I was watching Masterchef the other day with my 2 brothers and my parents. So, we got to the part where Natasha was the team captain, and my youngest brother gets all wide-eyed and goes, "WOAH!" and my family was like, "What???"
xD
And he goes, "SHE'S HOT!!"

Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

i just ate a whole packet of mini marshmellows not a good idea i feel wheezier than the time i looked at the dirtypacificrimconfessions tumblr ergh
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Mmm... Those sound good! ;D I’ve been craving sugar... Must resist... Can’t have it currently... My mom is making me ’sugar fast’ so my sinuses don’t act up and drain down my throat which, for some reason, I think it’s coming up my throat, therefore thinking I might throw up...

Nah... I don’t want sugar anymore... I want... A cupcake, an oreo cookie, (actually a whole package...) a chocolate covered banana with rainbow sprinkles... and... ICE CREAM! Not to mention, a hamburger WITH a bun, (can’t have... wheat.... GRRR EVIL ALLERGIES.) french fries... (Can’t have potatoes either... D:<) And a wendy’s frosty... THOSE ARE THE BEST... But nope, can’t have milk... I can barely have anything! D:<

No grains.
No milk.
No wheat. ( I know... IT’s a grain, but I couldn’t have this before we decided I couldn’t have grains so... It remains separate.)
No eggs.
...And the worst of all.... NO POTATOES!!! Dx This also means I can’t have my chocolate pudding... Why does rice have to be a grain?! It could easily be a vegetable... :x

Sorry... Had to rant about how I can’t have the foods I was craving and.... Allergies... And... All that.... Why am I putting so many ‘...’?! I dunno. I’m bored.

Bye. I must go... The lizards are staring at me and I’m afraid they might escape and unleash the cricket wrath... (AKA, let all the crickets out... And have them attack me... And jump at me... O_O
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Poor Hoopy... :c

Also, I'm desperate for a few adopts I'm trying out for on CS.

But if I get both, I won't have enough room in my siggie or avatar. >_>

And if I win just one I won't have space for my other adoptables in my signature.

And so on.. >_>
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

]Image

How in the world did I get this!?
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

WildLife wrote:]Image

How in the world did I get this!?
That’s.... not your personality at all.... I know you Wild, and you don’t “hate the world and most everyone in it”. xD Sorry if I offended you. D:

Took the quiz before....
:3 The ONLY part that I think isn’t me is: “You prefer not to let the world worry you too much.” Because.... I worry about everything... Seriously, I was hiding in a closet for like 45 mins because I thought fireworks were a gunshot... ;P Oh gosh that was so scary though... Dx

...I’m gonna take it again. :3

And... I got something totally different...

Real weird... Because I like both of those Pokemon. o.o
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I'm leaving again. Tomorrow morning. Going out of state to visit relatives for a week. Cya soon

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

This is what I got..

DIE SPAMBOT DIE

Oh just ignore that.. n-n
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

See you soon Animalguy, go have some fun!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Have a good time! :D

^^This^^ is the most accurate test I have ever taken. A few have been annoyed by my smart-alec attitude on Minecraft. :3 Overall I am calm, but if my brothers are running around the house I will be too! I do consider myself intelligent, but let's move past that! ^_^' Many people have tried to get on my nerves, but the only successful people? My brothers, my mom, and my grandma.

If y'all think I am the complete opposite, make a big long post about it and I will go lurk in a dark, dingy corner somewhere! :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥