All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Foxesrule »

Hmm, okay. ^-^ My turn! 8D

1. My Mum has a horse. :P
2. I have a habit of wanting to eat when I'm bored.
3. I'm terrified of heights. As in, will-not-go-on-a-horse scared of heights.
4. I spend most of my time in front of a computer. n_n
5. My fish died at the weekend. :cry: We got a new one but still...

There's a few more I want to tell you so why not.

6. My Mum and Dad have been split up since I was a little kid.
7. My Mum is an Animal Communicator. Awesome job, she can talk to animals-Just by looking at their photos. Dead or alive. 8) Wait, that's not about me.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

animalguy888 wrote:Hairspray! It is a great movie and I want to shout it!!!!

It Takes place in the 1960's. Back when being different was a bad thing to most of the world especially in America. It is a musical. Unlike High School Musical there a few swear words here and there but not that bad. It is rated PG. In my opinion it is far better than High School Musical could ever be. It has a nice message its trying to get out to. That Message is... It does not matter what you look like Black, White, Overweight, or underweight, we are all human and should treat each other as equals and give everybody a chance to shine.

Anyway here my favorite parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xkGS5i9ko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxCi0wUkmrI

...and yes the extremely fat lady in the red dress in one of the videos uses a male actor... But Its still an awesome movie!
Ha, I think I watched that in Sophomore year.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Foxesrule wrote:5. My fish died at the weekend. :cry: We got a new one but still...
Aww, R.I.P Foxesrule’s fish, you shall be missed. “The smallest things take up the most room in our hearts.” -Can’t remember.

:cry: My betta fish died 4 days after I got him. (Got him for my bday.) So I KIND OF know how you felt, I also loved this fish very much.

I named him Fluffy. ;w; I miss you Fluffy. I did have this one other fish once, a long time back, one was a black fish with a cool tail and his eyes were really big, I named him Tigger. He was the best fish, he always came and looked at me... He was so sweet. <3 R.I.P Tigger.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

hoopyscoop wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:5. My fish died at the weekend. :cry: We got a new one but still...
Aww, R.I.P Foxesrule’s fish, you shall be missed. “The smallest things take up the most room in our hearts.” -Can’t remember.

:cry: My betta fish died 4 days after I got him. (Got him for my bday.) So I KIND OF know how you felt, I also loved this fish very much.

I named him Fluffy. ;w; I miss you Fluffy. I did have this one other fish once, a long time back, one was a black fish with a cool tail and his eyes were really big, I named him Tigger. He was the best fish, he always came and looked at me... He was so sweet. <3 R.I.P Tigger.
D'aww.. ;c -Hugs-

It was the very first fish I got, when I was 6. But she was suffering and it was only right, she died peacefully... :cry: Without pain, otherwise she would have eventually starved... Fish are not meant to be bent over and unable to do anything but flop on the floor.... Her name was Silver at first....But she survived after being trapped under the filter for a week and was renamed Lucky, during that time we got Silver 2, but was then called Silver when we found Lucky.
Well, eventually the other two fish died (Which I will not go into..) and we were left with Lucky and Silver. And then, well, lets not explain it... But she was with me for a mighty long time..For a fish.

Well, our new fish is called Tigris, but I call her Tiggy. She's bigger than Silver, and she has nipped fins so we were worried she was a fighter, but no. She's more of a hippy fish, and let Silver boss her around for a bit before standing her ground. They get along peacefully now.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Anybody else agree that Ash Ketchum from pokemon must have stumbled upon the fountain of youth?
The television series has lasted almost several decades. The Main Character is still 10 years old like he was when the series started. In real time he should be at least thirty and in non-real time he should still at least be 19.... but... nope he's still 10.

I conclude the kid accidently bathed or went swimming in the fountain of youth not knowing it... making him eternally 10!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:Anybody else agree that Ash Ketchum from pokemon must have stumbled upon the fountain of youth?
The television series has lasted almost several decades. The Main Character is still 10 years old like he was when the series started. In real time he should be at least thirty and in non-real time he should still at least be 19.... but... nope he's still 10.

I conclude the kid accidently bathed or went swimming in the fountain of youth not knowing it... making him eternally 10!
:O Or maybe, his mom said he couldn't grow up past 10... My mom said that I couldn’t grow up past 11. ^-^ ...WAIT A MIN! My twelfth bday is coming up!! Oh no... THIS. IS. BAD!! Image
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

im so tired i could throw a cat

also hello everyone
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

NO CAT THROWING ON MY WATCH!!!

Here. ^.^ Throw this squirrel! <3
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

animalguy888 wrote:Anybody else agree that Ash Ketchum from pokemon must have stumbled upon the fountain of youth?

I conclude he's around because he's what everyone knows, even people that don't get into Pokemon that much at all or just know it. What do you know about Pokemon? Ash and Pikachu (even if they don't know their names, they'd probably recognize them). If he ages, he won't be that 10 year old kid that little kids would want to strive to become when they're older. The only way I can see him retiring from the show is when he becomes a Pokemon Master, which was his goal the very first episode, basically. Until then, I lack to see why he would need to grow. Obviously logic in real life doesn't play out in the anime. d:
This is for the kids, not the older people.
And yes, there are times when the narrator says "a year later", I think it may have happened twice. He might be 12 now if that's true. Who knows! It is a kids show after all, yes?
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Alexander wrote:

I conclude he's around because he's what everyone knows, even people that don't get into Pokemon that much at all or just know it. What do you know about Pokemon? Ash and Pikachu (even if they don't know their names, they'd probably recognize them). If he ages, he won't be that 10 year old kid that little kids would want to strive to become when they're older. The only way I can see him retiring from the show is when he becomes a Pokemon Master, which was his goal the very first episode, basically. Until then, I lack to see why he would need to grow. Obviously logic in real life doesn't play out in the anime. d:
This is for the kids, not the older people.
And yes, there are times when the narrator says "a year later", I think it may have happened twice. He might be 12 now if that's true. Who knows! It is a kids show after all, yes?

I looked it up.

Supposedly the common idea is a year for each region actually.
Ash is 16. He spent a year in kanto(10), then another year in Johto(11), honen(12) another year, then he went battle frontier(13), finally he spends a year in sinnoh(14), plus he is going to isshu he is (15)
Even so he is basically still 10 to the eyes.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Okay so. I was just walked through how somebody was going to rip out my teeth. O_O Apparently, I will need an I.V. in my arm, and I will need some laughing gas. Ugh. Why must my teeth be so whacked out??

EDIT: And stitches... O_O'
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

hoopyscoop wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:Once, I had a dream that the Clones from Star Wars tried to kill me while I was vacationing at a Farm House. O_O It was freaky.
O_o ...I have no words. xD

I'm gonna randomly post 5 things you most likely didnt know about me... Just because I'm bored. :P

1. I hate crickets. Plus you develop a hate for them after you feed 2 lizards them and have cricket escapees all over your room. o.o
2. I'm nearsighted.
3. I have Aspergers. (Like a type of autism, I know that a few members know... I only really told a few people. That was mainly because I am friends with them, and I wanted to share I was getting a service/companion dog. Ok... Now onto the next thing after forever. o.o)
4. I DO NOT like needles AT ALL. ...They hurt. x-X
5. I have 2 bearded dragons, Fredericka, and Oliver.

:3 I know you know that I have 2 bearded dragons but I didn't know anything for the fifth. owo
I’m gonna add a sixth thing just because. ;P

6. Whenever I’m in the store or something, I run around randomly feeling everything. Weird but true. I especially love rough things, <3 another reason why my bearded dragons are my favorite lizards. xD Their rough backss.

NatureHeart wrote:Okay so. I was just walked through how somebody was going to rip out my teeth. O_O Apparently, I will need an I.V. in my arm, and I will need some laughing gas. Ugh. Why must my teeth be so whacked out??
O_O I’m...Really scared right now.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

x3 Don't be. It's not like it's you! It's scheduled for the 29 this month... Urg!! *Sigh* I... Will be in so much pain.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:x3 Don't be. It's not like it's you! It's scheduled for the 29 this month... Urg!! *Sigh* I... Will be in so much pain.
Oh nuuuuuuu.... Why does life have to have finger pricks, shots, vaccines, needles, terrible tasting medicine, pain, sickness... I’m getting ahead of my self....

Ahem...:

And....
GOOD LUCK!!!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Thanks hoopy! <3

I'm playing mc.shadowraze.net on mc right now... So... Cya later!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥