Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh my gosh. I call my brother childish! Oh, gosh...

Oh yeah. Fallin' out of a tree... Smooooth.... Oh yeah...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I'm Back!

I ate buffalo! it was good just like last year!

Look at its foot!

I guess there was something wrong with the foot last year so they cut it off.

I also had lots of Navajo Frybread. It was just as good as the buffalo!

I saw lots of dancing as well. The dancing and music typically does not end till three in the morning.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Um, may I just say.. Ew. I prefer not to see a buffalo foot that was amputated a year before. x3 Not typically my thing... But welcome back!

Also, has anybody played Zelda: Twilight Princess and/or Zelda: Skyward Sword? My brother has beaten both games on his own, and he beat Skyward Sword in less than a week! xD He is a real gamer.. Anyway, me and him both agree that Skyward Sword isn't as good as Twilight Princess. Does anyone agree/disagree?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:Um, may I just say.. Ew. I prefer not to see a buffalo foot that was amputated a year before. x3 Not typically my thing... But welcome back!

Also, has anybody played Zelda: Twilight Princess and/or Zelda: Skyward Sword? My brother has beaten both games on his own, and he beat Skyward Sword in less than a week! xD He is a real gamer.. Anyway, me and him both agree that Skyward Sword isn't as good as Twilight Princess. Does anyone agree/disagree?
Actually the photo was taken last year when it was fresh. it's gone now.

I have played them both and own them. My sister plays them the most but I play from time to time to. My brother in law has them as well. He is a huge gamer and is a fan of the classics like Zelda and Mario. He has beaten twilight princess and my sister is close to beating it as well. We got Skyward sword as a gift from a friend.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Yeah. My brother is currently trying to beat it again. Wasn't Twilight Princess the first game to be released for the Wii? (Not including Wii Sports) All I remember, was that it was the first game we ever got. When my brother was younger, my dad had gotten it along with the Wii, and he had nightmares every night for a week. x3 He was off that game for a while!

Once, I had a dream that the Clones from Star Wars tried to kill me while I was vacationing at a Farm House. O_O It was freaky.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I haven't played any of the Zelda games unfortunately. During my early childhood I barely knew any games and my first game was at around 3rd grade which was Pokemon Sapphire. To be completely honest, I didn't even know that Zelda existed for a long time. I don't remember when I heard about it actually. Probably sometime later in middle school. I've watched videos and livestreams of people playing these games, though, so at least I get to see that. I think on my own time I might buy them.. last step is to get a job. But right now I'll be a full-time student in college.

Edit: I feel so bad for that guy falling headfirst. xD
Last edited by Alexander on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:Once, I had a dream that the Clones from Star Wars tried to kill me while I was vacationing at a Farm House. O_O It was freaky.
O_o ...I have no words. xD

I'm gonna randomly post 5 things you most likely didnt know about me... Just because I'm bored. :P

1. I hate crickets. Plus you develop a hate for them after you feed 2 lizards them and have cricket escapees all over your room. o.o
2. I'm nearsighted.
3. I have Aspergers. (Like a type of autism, I know that a few members know... I only really told a few people. That was mainly because I am friends with them, and I wanted to share I was getting a service/companion dog. Ok... Now onto the next thing after forever. o.o)
4. I DO NOT like needles AT ALL. ...They hurt. x-X
5. I have 2 bearded dragons, Fredericka, and Oliver.

:3 I know you know that I have 2 bearded dragons but I didn't know anything for the fifth. owo
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Ahh, why not give it a try.

1. I'm a mute.
2. My girlfriend is SilkWings.
3. Both my parents went to the Navy.
4. I hate pie and I can't eat a lot of cake.
5. My most favorite childhood game is Super Mario Sunshine, second most is Super Smash Bros. Melee. (Shall miss Roy forever.)
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

:O You a mute? Oh wait, I knew that. x3 You mentioned it once or twice before.
MY TURN!!

1. I can't stand killing spiders...
2. I hate cheese and potatoes.
3. I would rather have a cat that dies the second I do, than an immortal unicorn.
4. If I eat too much sugar, I throw up.
5. If I see my dog throw up, I throw up.

So yeah.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

1. I have high functioning Autism.(Which I hardly tell anyone) A level on the autism spectrum that is not as drastic as people who are lower on the scale.
2.My autism is caused by complications during birth. Namely when I was born the cord was wrapped around my neck and I almost died of suffocation at birth. I lived but those first moments I had being alive were with a lack of oxygen to the brain causing my autism.
3. I am an adopted child and my birth parents are nearly unknown. I know nothing about my birth father are then he might still be alive, he is black, and he supposedly played sports at one time in his life. My birth mother I know was Mexican or Hispanic. She is possibly of the native Mesoamericans. Her first name was Lupe. She is long dead.
4. I am optimistic and like to learn and use "Big Words" but you probably know this.

5. I have life threatening food allergies.

so yeah there is my five facts about me

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:2.My autism is caused by complications during birth. Namely when I was born the cord was wrapped around my neck and I almost died of suffocation at birth. I lived but those first moments I had being alive were with a lack of oxygen to the brain causing my autism.
Wow. That sounds scary. D: All I know about my birth is that I was 1mo overdue and had purple hands. xD

I never knew you were adopted! :) My little sister was adopted.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

My friend Sam is adopted. :3 He is from some country either east or south of the US. Somewhere around there anyways. What is it like in an adoption center? Probably nothing like the ones on MC! xD
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

I'll try it out now.

1. Arachnophobia. Yep. I can't stand looking at those guys, and I don't even want to get close to them with a shoe. The best distance between them and me, is about the next planet over.
2. I can remember some things from when I was younger than seven, but not things that happened just two weeks ago.
3. I had a piece of a staple stuck in my foot for six years, and there was only a bump to show where it was. It's gone now though.
4. I survived the Grand Canyon. I have no coordination with my feet and I actually did stumble a bit on the rocks out there, but I didn't fall. (It was actually highly likely that I could have.)
5. I used to love flying in planes when I was young, but now I've developed an irrational worry of them due to the problems that could happen at any time.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

This is so interesting... I will do a sixth one!

#6 My real, full name is :O You stalker! Go away! >:O
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Hairspray! It is a great movie and I want to shout it!!!!

It Takes place in the 1960's. Back when being different was a bad thing to most of the world especially in America. It is a musical. Unlike High School Musical there a few swear words here and there but not that bad. It is rated PG. In my opinion it is far better than High School Musical could ever be. It has a nice message its trying to get out to. That Message is... It does not matter what you look like Black, White, Overweight, or underweight, we are all human and should treat each other as equals and give everybody a chance to shine.

Anyway here my favorite parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xkGS5i9ko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxCi0wUkmrI

...and yes the extremely fat lady in the red dress in one of the videos uses a male actor... But Its still an awesome movie!