Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Alexander »

DERE'S A BAD WORD
POTTY MOUTHS
Brb gonna read this.

I've also been playing Cube* World. I know it costs money (15 euros, 20 bucks) but I think it was well worth it. I'm gonna bite my own tail and say I think it's better than Minecraft.
Last edited by Alexander on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Alexander wrote:DERE'S A BAD WORD
POTTY MOUTHS
Brb gonna read this.

I've also been playing Cubed World. I know it costs money (15 euros, 20 bucks) but I think it was well worth it. I'm gonna bite my own tail and say I think it's better than Minecraft.
xD
Off-White is epic. :3
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I just read the whole thing and I'm still not sure if I like it or not. Neat concept, seems to appeal to the younger crowd though. It isn't in any way wrong. I bet it's this popular because of the crowd it's attracting, hehe.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Yeah. xp Apparently they're going to make a few fixes here and there.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I love the comic! :D I've been looking for one like this for YEARS! :D Great graphics, wording, and an awesome story!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:I love the comic! :D I've been looking for one like this for YEARS! :D Great graphics, wording, and an awesome story!
Glad you like it! :D They release a new page every week.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Yeesss! Can't wait to see what happens with Gebo and Seven. (Pronounced See-vin?)

Also, I totally redid my avatar and signature! You like it, or did you like the other one better? Don't try to persuade me about making it not Toothless. That's like taking away soda from my cousin. (She gets TERRIBLE headaches without it. O_O)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hi
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Yeesss! Can't wait to see what happens with Gebo and Seven. (Pronounced See-vin?)

Also, I totally redid my avatar and signature! You like it, or did you like the other one better? Don't try to persuade me about making it not Toothless. That's like taking away soda from my cousin. (She gets TERRIBLE headaches without it. O_O)
I'm not sure how to pronounce her name, haha. xD

I love your new signature. ^^
Desinee wrote:Hi
Hello! c:

EDIT:
New Off-White page! :D

Another edit:

I'm readign Percy Jackson... But it's so funny.. xD I just had to share some of it with you.
"Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."
"He's the sun G.od." I said.
"That's not what I meant..."
He went on asking questions. Did I fight a lot with Thalia, since she was a Daughter of Zeus? (I didn't answer that one.) If Annabeth's Mother was Athena, the goddes of wisdom, then why didn't Annabeth know better than to fall off a cliff? (I tried not to strange Nico for asking that one.) Was Annabeth my girlfriend? (At this point, I was ready to stick the kid in a meat-flavoured sack and throw him to the wolves.)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Here something sad that I need to post.
A 12-year-old Arkansas girl has contracted parasitic meningitis, a rare and deadly disease caused by a brain-eating amoeba, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Arkansas Department of Public Health.

This is the first known case of parasitic meningitis in years, according to Medical Daily. It is caused by the amoeba Naegleria fowleri and is typically found in freshwater or soil. It enters the human body through the nose, where it then moves to the brain, typically causing death.

The Christian Post reported that Kali Hardig was rushed to the hospital by her mother, Traci Hardig, a day after going swimming in a local lake.

"I couldn't get her fever down. She started vomiting," Hardig told the Christian Post. "She'd say her head hurt really bad. She cried, and she would just look at me and her eyes would just kind of roll."

Doctors put Kali into a coma, in order to stabilize her condition.

The Arkansas Department of Health has closed down Willow Springs Water Park in Arkansas, where it is believed that Kali contracted the disease, according to Medical Daily. A case of parasitic meningitis in 2010 was thought to be connected to the same park.

The park’s owners, David and Lou Ann Ratliff, said in a statement:

“We[...] have received new information regarding Naegleria fowleri, and have elected to close the park as of July 25 at the request of the Arkansas Department of Health. Though the odds of contracting Naegleria are extremely low, they are just not good enough to allow our friends or family to swim. For the thousands of people who love Willow Springs, we will be taking this time to determine the feasibility of installing a solid bottom to the lake. We will not ever reopen as a sand bottom lake. We covet your prayers and our Willow Springs family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/07/2 ... z2aaDfOrnM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKNC_2CJzYE

This poor little girl just wanted to swim at a waterpark/lake. Now she is fighting for her life.

An article I read previously stated that 99% percent of people who are infected by this amoeba die and that at most only two victims have been known survivors.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

animalguy888 wrote:Here something sad that I need to post.
A 12-year-old Arkansas girl has contracted parasitic meningitis, a rare and deadly disease caused by a brain-eating amoeba, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Arkansas Department of Public Health.

This is the first known case of parasitic meningitis in years, according to Medical Daily. It is caused by the amoeba Naegleria fowleri and is typically found in freshwater or soil. It enters the human body through the nose, where it then moves to the brain, typically causing death.

The Christian Post reported that Kali Hardig was rushed to the hospital by her mother, Traci Hardig, a day after going swimming in a local lake.

"I couldn't get her fever down. She started vomiting," Hardig told the Christian Post. "She'd say her head hurt really bad. She cried, and she would just look at me and her eyes would just kind of roll."

Doctors put Kali into a coma, in order to stabilize her condition.

The Arkansas Department of Health has closed down Willow Springs Water Park in Arkansas, where it is believed that Kali contracted the disease, according to Medical Daily. A case of parasitic meningitis in 2010 was thought to be connected to the same park.

The park’s owners, David and Lou Ann Ratliff, said in a statement:

“We[...] have received new information regarding Naegleria fowleri, and have elected to close the park as of July 25 at the request of the Arkansas Department of Health. Though the odds of contracting Naegleria are extremely low, they are just not good enough to allow our friends or family to swim. For the thousands of people who love Willow Springs, we will be taking this time to determine the feasibility of installing a solid bottom to the lake. We will not ever reopen as a sand bottom lake. We covet your prayers and our Willow Springs family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/07/2 ... z2aaDfOrnM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKNC_2CJzYE

This poor little girl just wanted to swim at a waterpark/lake. Now she is fighting for her life.

An article I read previously stated that 99% percent of people who are infected by this amoeba die and that at most only two victims have been known survivors.
Oh my....

Fingers crossed for the girl. :c
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I heard. It's terrible/ Now my mom won't let me go to the creek behind our house. -_- Stupid article.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2372_n.jpg

IT'S A HAMSTER!!!!
Yup! Finaly got him! His name is Samster, but Sam or Sammy for short. :3 He has the most bubbly personality. They are supposed to be freak out and stressed when they come home? Nope! He was curious about everything! We found we did't have the cage completely set up correctly, so we had to put him in my hamster ball. Man, he was explorin'! He loved it! His favorite toy is the wheel. x3 He didn't have one in his old cage. Poor guy. Not anymore!
He is a Syrian Teddy-Bear hamster. 3 months old! 1 more thing. We bought him treats. He hates them.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:I heard. It's terrible/ Now my mom won't let me go to the creek behind our house. -_- Stupid article.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2372_n.jpg

IT'S A HAMSTER!!!!
Yup! Finaly got him! His name is Samster, but Sam or Sammy for short. :3 He has the most bubbly personality. They are supposed to be freak out and stressed when they come home? Nope! He was curious about everything! We found we did't have the cage completely set up correctly, so we had to put him in my hamster ball. Man, he was explorin'! He loved it! His favorite toy is the wheel. x3 He didn't have one in his old cage. Poor guy. Not anymore!
He is a Syrian Teddy-Bear hamster. 3 months old! 1 more thing. We bought him treats. He hates them.
Ahhh HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!
I just wanna pick him up and cuddle him. <3
Just hamsters aren't as affectionate as rats.. :c But they're more fluffy! c:
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I'm guessing you might have to get treatment early like some cancers for the best chance of survival. That and a miracle.
Time to look at puppies.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

What Kind of dog are You?
Cat

Oh, well. Too Bad you're not a dog.

....Umm...