Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:Cool! Anybody else see what I see in that picture? ;)

And I really like you guy's creative minds! Amazing! We will need that!
Yup! I see a few things actually... Mainly, up near the top of the picture, if you know what I mean.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Yeah, that was pretty neat. So, anyway, I need to ask you all something. If I left, what would you all do/think? (NOT planning on doing this, by the way... O_O' ) This is just out of pure curiosity and boredom. xP
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Yeah, that was pretty neat. So, anyway, I need to ask you all something. If I left, what would you all do/think? (NOT planning on doing this, by the way... O_O' ) This is just out of pure curiosity and boredom. xP
I'd be like NOOOOO! And give you a hug, hen go and cry in a corner.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

NatureHeart wrote:Yeah, that was pretty neat. So, anyway, I need to ask you all something. If I left, what would you all do/think? (NOT planning on doing this, by the way... O_O' ) This is just out of pure curiosity and boredom. xP
I'd be quite upset and wonder why you left and then wonder if you'll ever come back to see us again. To be honest you seem to be one of the most nice and laid back people around here and that really holds my respect for you. So far I believe you have a good heart, and it'd be saddening to see someone with a good heart like you to have to leave us. If you ever happen to, though, I might just predict your return. I seem to think about older members that have left at one point during my day and the day after they make a "I'm back!" topic. Weird me.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I dislike dramatic or sad goodbyes. So not many hugs from me.

but... I would still miss you

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I would most likely cry for days. Wonder why you left, and then cry some more. And probably never get over it. ;w;
I know your not planning on doing this but- Please don’t leave. Dx

Nature, did you get a hamster yet? If you haven’t... the SECOND that you do, you better share some pics. :3
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

I have a question. WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE?! These forums have all but died.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Thanks all! <3

@ Hoopy, I have not got my hamster yet. ;) Yesterday my mom went to the pet store without me and almost got one, but she said there were too many! Silly mother. You are supposed to at least set the cage up, first! xP And I will be sure to share some pictures with you all!

@ Dinoman, I know!! Everybody has left!
List of people that have left since I've joined:
Zelda
Wildlife
Grep
Alias
KibaWolf
Oceanpelt
Dominoandcopper
Ragdoll
Hope
Mook (Though I'm not exactly sure if it is just a VERY long absence)
Kazz
Swifty
And probably tons of others! Please note, this list is not official. =3 I could Copy and Paste the whole list of members, and take out the ones I have seen online in the past month. =3
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

I was on youtube, and when I was gonna watch a gameplay video, this trailer showed up as an advertisement. You know for which film the trailer was?
Percy Jackson

and the sea of monsters!

It got me really excited, I was in the library yesterday and found the book version of it, and thought about reading the first one. But unfortunatly they couldn't find it, even though their system said it was in... But I have been looking forward to a sequel ever since I saw the first film! So I'm happy!
ImageImageImageImage
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Vargen Saphia wrote:I was on youtube, and when I was gonna watch a gameplay video, this trailer showed up as an advertisement. You know for which film the trailer was?
Percy Jackson

and the sea of monsters!

It got me really excited, I was in the library yesterday and found the book version of it, and thought about reading the first one. But unfortunatly they couldn't find it, even though their system said it was in... But I have been looking forward to a sequel ever since I saw the first film! So I'm happy!
I can't wait!
I LOVE Percy Jackson, and I'd prefer to go to Camp Half Blood than Hogwarts. xD /Daughter of Hades wanna-be here.
They're very funny, I'd reccomend reading them. ;3 Try getting one from Amazon!

Also, like my new avatar? 8D

On another note, this is hilarious.. xD
The hobbit you just called fat? He’s skipping 2nd breakfast. The dwarf woman you called ugly? She spends hours braiding her beard so you can differentiate her from a dwarf man. The Uruk-Hai you just killed? He’s been abused by Saruman. See that Gollum creature with the gangly limbs and large eyes? For 500 years the Ring poisoned his mind. That Elf you just made fun of for crying? She just lost her wizard friend to a Balrog. Re-post this if you’re against bullying in Middle-Earth.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Foxesrule wrote:
Vargen Saphia wrote:I was on youtube, and when I was gonna watch a gameplay video, this trailer showed up as an advertisement. You know for which film the trailer was?
Percy Jackson

and the sea of monsters!

I can't wait!
I LOVE Percy Jackson, and I'd prefer to go to Camp Half Blood than Hogwarts. xD /Daughter of Hades wanna-be here.

The hobbit you just called fat? He’s skipping 2nd breakfast. The dwarf woman you called ugly? She spends hours braiding her beard so you can differentiate her from a dwarf man. The Uruk-Hai you just killed? He’s been abused by Saruman. See that Gollum creature with the gangly limbs and large eyes? For 500 years the Ring poisoned his mind. That Elf you just made fun of for crying? She just lost her wizard friend to a Balrog. Re-post this if you’re against bullying in Middle-Earth.

I am positive we don't have Amazon in Sweden... Even though they had the "free shipping to sweden to celebrate swedish amazon" thing going on a while ago...
And yes I like your new avatar! It's very smoothly animated.
ImageImageImageImage
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Vargen Saphia wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:
Percy Jackson

and the sea of monsters!

I can't wait!

I am positive we don't have Amazon in Sweden... Even though they had the "free shipping to sweden to celebrate swedish amazon" thing going on a while ago...
Do you have some other 'online shop' that you might be able to get it from?
And thank, although I didn't make it.. :3
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Foxesrule wrote:
Do you have some other 'online shop' that you might be able to get it from?
And thank, although I didn't make it.. :3

Yes we have a few; Sf-bok, adlibris, bokia, bokus...
Well, say thanks to the artist from me! It's really nice to look at.
ImageImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Okay, so. Anybody been on Feral Heart recently? Just got on today for the first time in a bajillion years so... Yeah. It's lame. I mean, you know General chat? It's gone. Oh yeah. Totally gone. Stupid, right? I hate it!! General was what kept FH going. Now, it's going to go down in flames like a ball of oil flying through the air from space onto earth that got too close to a wildfire. Yeah. Fail, right?
I can't believe this is what happened to Feral Heart. It's terrible.. I used to get on FH at 6:00 AM and get off at 10:30 PM. That was how fun it was. Not I just wanna run and hide.
Sorry guys, I just need to express my feelings. That was my favorite game back then. Now it's just falling apart. It's like WQ. Only not with financial issues. Just bad decisions. Those bad decisions will kill the game. I mean, they aren't even accepting new members to the game! Feral Heart has fallen into the wrong hands. I would rather play Minecraft, as boring as it is right now. (My server is down for good, and all the others are boring. Single player gets lonely and my face is gonna fall off any second now for staring at a screen all day.)
It still isn't off my chest yet. Nope. I want to say words that aren't allowed here... Ohhh.... So. Many. Words. UGH!!!! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now. To top things off on my life, I left my stinkin' shirt as the creek behind my house a week ago and still haven't went back to get it!! There are probably bugs and frogs and snakes crawling in it right now... It will be washed...
On another note, (Hopefully a better one) the rabbits here are tame. O_O I get get but 5 feet from then and then run just 5 feet away! Also, they don't like carrots. :\

That was my post, now go to bed.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:Okay, so. Anybody been on Feral Heart recently? Just got on today for the first time in a bajillion years so... Yeah. It's lame. I mean, you know General chat? It's gone. Oh yeah. Totally gone. Stupid, right? I hate it!! General was what kept FH going. Now, it's going to go down in flames like a ball of oil flying through the air from space onto earth that got too close to a wildfire. Yeah. Fail, right?
I can't believe this is what happened to Feral Heart. It's terrible.. I used to get on FH at 6:00 AM and get off at 10:30 PM. That was how fun it was. Not I just wanna run and hide.
Sorry guys, I just need to express my feelings. That was my favorite game back then. Now it's just falling apart. It's like WQ. Only not with financial issues. Just bad decisions. Those bad decisions will kill the game. I mean, they aren't even accepting new members to the game! Feral Heart has fallen into the wrong hands. I would rather play Minecraft, as boring as it is right now. (My server is down for good, and all the others are boring. Single player gets lonely and my face is gonna fall off any second now for staring at a screen all day.)
It still isn't off my chest yet. Nope. I want to say words that aren't allowed here... Ohhh.... So. Many. Words. UGH!!!! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now. To top things off on my life, I left my stinkin' shirt as the creek behind my house a week ago and still haven't went back to get it!! There are probably bugs and frogs and snakes crawling in it right now... It will be washed...
On another note, (Hopefully a better one) the rabbits here are tame. O_O I get get but 5 feet from then and then run just 5 feet away! Also, they don't like carrots. :\

That was my post, now go to bed.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??? I loved General Chat! I...I.. -Sniffle-
I loved FH so, so,so much.... Apart from incidence when I met the most stupid, idiotic, careless person in the world..I happened to be in their pack. I don't want to talk about that.

I met an absolutely fantastic friend on there...We helped comfort each other when things were wrong..We roleplayed.. We were as close as real friends..
They started to not go on.. I almost quit FH after that. :cry:

Also, on another note, I'm glad this raging hellfire of a heatwave is over... Our cats spend all their time outside and get fleas.. They go inside...The fleas jump on me..And in my bed... Right now I'm covered in bites. T_T Some are in awkward places.
What dosen't really help is that my cat is rubbing her fleas over me. The flea stuff killed some of them but not enough. x_x

Also, I started to read a new 'internet' comic called Off-White. Look at the artwork. LOOK AT IT! :D
Image <- Iki is not amused.
Image MY FACE IS BURNING!
Image Birdy!

It does contain swearing, just as a warning. Although few pages do contain swearing, there may also be swearing in the comments, so be warned. (I've never liked swearing at all..)

Apparently once they've finished the first volume, they're planning to release it in print!