Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

I just lol'd

I'm hiding from my 2 year old sister... She's crazy... :shock: Mainly because she bit me and drew blood. O_O I still do not understand how her still growing teeth held that power...
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I swear we thought my sister was a vimpire. She has always had two fangs. She also had a weird attraction to blood and would bite herself until there was blood and then taste it. However that was a long time ago. She outgreew the blood thing but not the fangs. I have seen her use her fangs suck the juices out of orange to the point of it shrivling up like a rasin.It's before she opened it and started eating the orange. Her fangs are hard to use now though because she has braces. She has messed up teeth. Her teeth grey next to eachother instead of pushing one out and replacing it. So she has extra teeth with very little growing space. Also I heard that the dentest said dome of them are not straight. I am the only one out of me and my two siblings that both does not have and does not need braces. My sister has them and my brother needs them.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:I swear we thought my sister was a vimpire. She has always had two fangs. She also had a weird attraction to blood and would bite herself until there was blood and then taste it. However that was a long time ago. She outgreew the blood thing but not the fangs. I have seen her use her fangs suck the juices out of orange to the point of it shrivling up like a rasin.It's before she opened it and started eating the orange. Her fangs are hard to use now though because she has braces. She has messed up teeth. Her teeth grey next to eachother instead of pushing one out and replacing it. So she has extra teeth with very little growing space. Also I heard that the dentest said dome of them are not straight. I am the only one out of me and my two siblings that both does not have and does not need braces. My sister has them and my brother needs them.
Wow, just wow. O_O I don't braces either, my teeth are straight. ^-^

But to add-on to my last post...
My little sister is very cute and playful... And nice, most of the time. x3
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

My Brother is evil. o-o But he's older than me..
My Brother bit me when I was 3. e.e

Also, I need braces. My teeth have also gone slightly wrong.. I am a very slow grower when it comes to teeth therefore I still have a few left..Well, two. And the tooth that has yet to come out has 'poked' out of my gum. >:| It is very annoying.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

imagesCAB4LEUV.jpg
imagesCAB4LEUV.jpg (11.74 KiB) Viewed 6157 times

Ha ha. I feel the same way about my bacon. :mrgreen:

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

That's.. interesting, animalguy. I would love to see how she shrivels that orange :DD
My little sister doesn't do much physically, but I swear she's an evil mastermind. When she was 2 or 3, she saw 2 laptops. One was mine, one was Kayama's. Of course, she goes for my laptop! She does something with the keys in a few seconds, and then as Kayama walks by, the entire screen is blue. After I received the news, I tried working my laptop. It worked, but the problem was if I pressed a certain part of it, it would restart. And that's why I no longer have a laptop. Also, sometimes my little sis does things that she shouldn't know how to do at her age. She'll suddenly know somewhat how to work electronics without having much of a basic understanding of them. She also learns super fast with electronics..
Therefore, evil mastermind. And then IIIIII get blamed for it! ASIDAJSDL.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Same with mine, she ALWAYS knows my dad's phone is, finds it, takes it, runs off into her room, goes to the sounds on it (It's a iphone) and plays every one of them. She also knows how to go to netflix and turn on her favorite shows. O_O She's 2, she can also rip keys off, call people, and find MY icecream and take it and say its hers... She's very clever, and rules the house. Literally.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

So we all have advanced little siblings.. except mine is 5 now. She gets on youtube and starts watching videos on my dads phone, but that's all. Your little siblings is extremely advanced for her age. o.o
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

For me, I'm the younger sibling.. >:|

Let me tell you, my brother is probably the most annoying human in existence. >.<
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

I'm the youngest as well.. I'm the only one left in the house with my parents, my sisters and brother are old enough to leave so.. xx

(That doesn't stop them from picking on me >.<)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I'm also a younger sibling of 2 step-sisters, twins actually. I wanted a little sister since forever, then my new little sister came into our lives. :D Doesn't mean I'm not mad at her sometimes though. I love her though.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I have learned how to knit! :)

Wait a -kfjgksldla- second, how did my adobtables reach over level 150!!!!?? SAY WHAAAT!? I have been online for like, ages, and this is the only forum in which I use them in my signature :?
ImageImageImageImage
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Anyone wanna see pictures of my Fred? :D I feel like sharing some pictures,

Here's him when he first came home.
Here was him recently, they grow up so fast. :')
I'll try to get more pictures, but he's sleeping right now, and I don't have a very good camera. (iPad.)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

He's so cute!!!
But it's a better camera than my 3ds.. x.x
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

I found this image. I agree with it.

Proof that money can not buy happiness.

thCAMJOEIZ.jpg
thCAMJOEIZ.jpg (7.3 KiB) Viewed 6102 times