Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by NatureHeart »

hoopyscoop wrote:
MidnightRose wrote:I miss that too. I honestly haven't been on the game in a long time.. Guess I got a bit bored of it because nothing new ever seems to happen. That, and whenever I go on there is always at least one rule breaker who refuses to listen when you try to explain the rules to them .-. But if more people came on again, I might start playing a bit more again. It would also be nice if the forums weren't as inactive anymore.. Oh well, I'm sure it will come back around <3
Yeah, me too... It's like, the game is missing something that it had when it was still active, when I saw 9 players online. I used to use this site as a get away, a chill-out, when I was frustrated, talking with my friends on game, surviving with each other, would always calm me down. I know I probably sound weird, but it's true. But I'm staying for as long as I possibly can, I would do anything to stay with my friends on here. If this site ever, ever goes down... I'll probably (most likely) cry, because, all my best Internet friends, will disappear with the game, but most of them are on other sites. Again, I might sound weird, but my friends that are here, are probably the only true friends I've ever had, real life and non real life, I'm too shy to make real friends, I know there's other games, but none will be as fun, WEO is one of the most fun animal survival game, I've ever played. I remember when I was so happy when I unlocked the gecko. xD I will now end this post, knowing I put tons of commas. xP
That made me smile hoopy! :') I only have a little group of friends at school, but they all live 45 minutes away. Internet is the only thing I can go to when I'm lonely. My brothers push me away, my mom and dad are always working. I am just lonely. The day when one of you go away, back to the real world, I will be heart broken. So please, stay with me! :cry:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Hoopy, you're going to make me cry! :'c

~~~~<

Ok, don't ever do the salt & ice challenge.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote: That made me smile hoopy! :') I only have a little group of friends at school, but they all live 45 minutes away. Internet is the only thing I can go to when I'm lonely. My brothers push me away, my mom and dad are always working. I am just lonely. The day when one of you go away, back to the real world, I will be heart broken. So please, stay with me! :cry:
Ohh. Don’t worry. I’m staying! :D
Jezibel wrote:Hoopy, you're going to make me cry! :'c

~~~~<

Well, I definitely didn’t mean to make anyone cry. But, what’s this salt & ice challenge?
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

hoopyscoop wrote:

~~~~<

Well, I definitely didn’t mean to make anyone cry. But, what’s this salt & ice challenge?
The salt and ice challenge is where you put salt on your arm/hand/anywhere else, then hold an ice cube to it. It hurts really bad, and sends people to the hospital who try it because of serious burns.. Yet people still try it--\
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

MidnightRose wrote:
hoopyscoop wrote:

~~~~<

The salt and ice challenge is where you put salt on your arm, then hold an ice cube to it. It hurts really bad, and sends people to the hospital who try it because of serious burns.. Yet people still try it--\
O_O Ok. I’m never doing that. I have a terrible fear of hospitals.
Oh, forgot to say. We have some mold growing in my house... And we’re going to have to leave for a couple days while they clean it out, because me and my mom are both allergic to it. So, we’re bringing my 2 dogs, a cat, my 2 hermit crabs and my bearded dragon to a hotel, or we’re going to drop off the dogs at my aunt’s house and the cat at my grandmas, and take my hermit crabs and Fred with us. VERY stressful.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

hoopyscoop wrote: O_O Ok. I’m never doing that. I have a terrible fear of hospitals.
Oh, forgot to say. We have some mold growing in my house... And we’re going to have to leave for a couple days while they clean it out, because me and my mom are both allergic to it. So, we’re bringing my 2 dogs, a cat, my 2 hermit crabs and my bearded dragon to a hotel, or we’re going to drop off the dogs at my aunt’s house and the cat at my grandmas, and take my hermit crabs and Fred with us. VERY stressful.
o3o I can imagine that would be stressful D= There's mold growing in my house too, but my dad insists that if he paints over it will go away.. He's painted over it three times and it still comes back lol .-.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

MidnightRose wrote:
hoopyscoop wrote:

~~~~<

The salt and ice challenge is where you put salt on your arm/hand/anywhere else, then hold an ice cube to it. It hurts really bad, and sends people to the hospital who try it because of serious burns.. Yet people still try it--\

Never heard of this. I have heard of the cinnamon challenge. Your supposed to inhale a teaspoon of cinnamon. Some people die from it due to chokeing, severe burns in the throat etc. Lucky for me i'm not stupid enough to try it.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

All my friends did the salt & ice challenge, and told me it didn't hurt. They also didn't tell me the rubbed the ice cube instead of holding it .-.
I am definitely not doing it again, that's for sure >_>
People kept hitting me and grabbing my arm (where the burn is) and it hurt so bad D:
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nem0bkErGVY
This is the truest song ever! :mrgreen:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Hai.

I'm back to the online world.. Heheh.

Because I can't talk about what I like to talk about.

Like rats or WEO or whatever.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

There is no spoon!!!!

I bet you can't guess what that was about...

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Depends; is he a horse?
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Hm, the probabilities are low, but I would say yeah.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Alexander wrote:Depends; is he a horse?

No it is not a horse...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

animalguy888 wrote:
Alexander wrote:Depends; is he a horse?

No it is not a horse...
Oh no, looks like we both didn't get one another's references.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!