Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Renesmai
Bluebird Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Renesmai »

What a cute lil' kitten! Looks like a Scottish fold with those 'flopped' ears.
ImageImageImage
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Renesmai wrote:What a cute lil' kitten! Looks like a Scottish fold with those 'flopped' ears.
It is. :p
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

... I iz immune to cutenezz.... Wait, no I'm not.... IT BURNS!!!!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

cute and funny

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Rant, rant, rant. AGH. It's unnatural for someone of my age to be this stressed.

I mean, for starters, my best friend is pretty much IGNORING me in in games, all playing with her other friend. ._. And dosen't even include me in those childish BFF things and whatnot. Second, I fell over on my coxic, I can't spell, sorry. So now whenever I walk, or pretty much move, it hurts. >:| And it will take two months to heal. My teacher can't even be bothered to let me sit on a chair in the assembly or have a cushion. She just says 'Oh, you'll live.' UGH. And, well, HOME WORK. I have not got time for homework. Plus, graph paper gives me head aches (I can't go up to my teacher and say 'sorry, I couldn't do my maths home work because the paper gave me head aches.') and I'm too TIRED to write (AGH, reading comprehensions.). I often get stomach aches, and my mum syas I may have to have my appendix (I cannot spell.) taken out, so that worries me even more. Plus, on CS I miss out on pretty much EVERYTHING just because I'm British. AGHHHHHHH, TIME ZONES I HATE YOU. And when I went to adopt, I just got some (No offence, artists.) stupid old dogs and butterfly wolves, when I could have got an awesome vampire cat. (Again, no offence to the artists, but I hate the dog line art and I'm not a fan of the B wolves.) I didn't get a totally awesome bat out come... There have been NO rats this CS halloween, or spiders, and that really makes me mad. There's pretty much only been DOGS.
I have no time to practise my flute, practise my writing, read, or even feed my fish for that matter. It's meant to be a happy time when it's your birthday? Pfft, in December it's my birthday, less than two months now, and yet I am angry, tired, over all, stressed out. I wake up hoping to see replied I can reply to happily, but this forum has been really inactive. Same with lots of different websites.

AGH.
/ends very long and boring rant.

EDIT:
Oh, yeah, I forgot. x.x
On Animal Jam, you can't be a decent animal WITHOUT PAYING. I was so excited they released foxes: You have to pay! Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRGTANFRKLOFJYKLHT UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I QUIT.
So I quit animal jam.
-Comes back later- Arctic wolves? Meh. ._. I can't even be one because, guess what? I'm British. No, I am not going to go on holiday just so I can be an arctic wolf on this game. x.x I don't even LIKE wolves.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Its halloween. Im planning to dress up as myself and call it dragonborn... Maybe put a dovakiinn label on my forhead...

I have friend over for halloween and I also am having relitives over.

Anyone else heer have holiday plans?

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I don't do halloween. -.- Terrible, really...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

animalguy888 wrote:Its halloween. Im planning to dress up as myself and call it dragonborn... Maybe put a dovakiinn label on my forhead...

I went trick or treating for my Nieces. Not many people were giving out candy, though. They were pretty disappointed xx

But it was actually a pretty nice night. Usually it's freezing on Halloween where I live, but this time I actually didn't have to where a coat xP.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

animalguy888 wrote:Its halloween. Im planning to dress up as myself and call it dragonborn... Maybe put a dovakiinn label on my forhead...

Halloween was basically cancelled where I live due to the rain.

(Besides, in England trick or treating is considered begging, and thereofre is illegal. But of course, no-body gets arrested. xD)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

For Halloween, I could not go trick or treating, thanks to the stomach flu. I did pass out candy, though. Ah, such cute costumes!
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Jezibel wrote:For Halloween, I could not go trick or treating, thanks to the stomach flu. I did pass out candy, though. Ah, such cute costumes!
Thats sad being ill on a holiday... I hope you feel better. Even so I understand how you feel. About a year or two ago I was ill throughout christmas break. Including christmas eve on the 24th, christmas day on the 25th, and my birthday on the 27th.

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

I just edited my siggie. It's so simple, yet it took so long for me to do it o3o. At least I know how to use transparent letters -- That made it a bit easier.. Though it still doesn't seem right xx
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

animalguy888 wrote:
Jezibel wrote:For Halloween, I could not go trick or treating, thanks to the stomach flu. I did pass out candy, though. Ah, such cute costumes!

Thats sad being ill on a holiday... I hope you feel better. Even so I understand how you feel. About a year or two ago I was ill throughout christmas break. Including christmas eve on the 24th, christmas day on the 25th, and my birthday on the 27th.

Thank you, Animalguy. It is so weird because I was also sick on Christmas Eve in 2011. The next day my mom, dad, and brother wee sick >:)
I keep having to go to the nurse because of the horrible cramps that I keep having. I just hope I feel better soon :x
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Its 5:13 AM on a saturday and im the first one up.

Some family of mine got here thursday morning and are staying through Thanksgiving.

Its my 32 year old brother, his wife, and their kids.

Monday and Tuesday I have been excussed from school. We are takeing them on a trip to that indooor waterpark called the Great Wolf Lodge.

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I love Great Wolf Lodge! I haven't been there since I was 6. Man I miss that place.

~ Jez ❤