Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by MidnightRose »

Oh wow. Just noticed that a year ago from today is when I first joined the forums. I've been here for officially a year! (Forums, at least. Been on the game since around 2008 :3)
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I just relized something... Peep is turning 3!

That means we have a had a hand raised wild house sparrow running a muck through our house for three years.

His brithday/hatchday is somewhere between july 20 something and july 30 something. His bith date is currently unkown at the moment but is somewhere near the end of july.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Foxesrule wrote:
SilentEcho wrote:Haha, you're going to love braces (I'm joking, you won't :c)

@Saphia
Yeah, I hate how Americans go around throwing their flag on everything for the 4th of July, tbh, I don't even care about Australia day, and neither does the rest of the internet apparently.
I didn't even know it was Australia day on...The 4th July?
LOL , no it's not on the 4th of july, it's in february
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:I just relized something... Peep is turning 3!

That means we have a had a hand raised wild house sparrow running a muck through our house for three years.

His brithday/hatchday is somewhere between july 20 something and july 30 something. His bith date is currently unkown at the moment but is somewhere near the end of july.

Oh wow! That’s awesome! What does Peep look like? I need a picture! :o
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

h00pysc00p wrote:
animalguy888 wrote:I just relized something... Peep is turning 3!

Oh wow! That’s awesome! What does Peep look like? I need a picture! :o
There's a picture in a sparrow topic in the wildlife forum. Cute! My mother would have a fit!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

LOL i once had a robins nest outside my living room window in a rodedendren bush.
Even at 4 am they were awake T.T when it was a weekend and i slept in my livingroom i almost decided to sleep in my ghost-filled room Y.Y
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Your house is haunted? O_O Didn't see that coming...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Yup.My grampas room upstairs is haunted by him so its a calm room my hallway is half haunted by the ghosts in my room and my room is downright creepy.Shut the door while me and my cat Felix are in the hallway,and she calms down.open it,she growls and hisses.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Woah, cool! I'm glad I don't have a haunted house, even though I do not believe in ghosts.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

It's nice knowing the nice ones are there some of the time but the creepy ones follow me upstairs.I get a shiver half way up.I bolt into my room,and my tv looks creepy and i KNOW its haunted i have a mirror in my room and reflective glass case in the corner.SO Bl**dy mary is there,too.Why not believe in them?I dont get scared i get interested and i respect them.They usually dont bother me much except for opening and closing my door.Do you believe in werewolves?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

No, I do not. I do, however believe in unicorns, but they are not a horse, but goats and deer. Should we be talking about this?
Switching subject: Does anyone watch Nickelodeon? I feel so mad..
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I don't watch Nickelodeon because I don't have the channel.

And I saw a ghost once. Really.

I, my Mum and myself believe in ghosts. They aren't scary. I think of them as casual people from the past who are just checking what's around now.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

NatureHeart wrote:No, I do not. I do, however believe in unicorns, but they are not a horse, but goats and deer. Should we be talking about this?
Switching subject: Does anyone watch Nickelodeon? I feel so mad..
I used to watch Nickelodeon, but Directv got rid of that channel and a few others... ;-;
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Yeah foxes they kind of arent scary unless theyre the ones that creep you out a lot.Not scary,just creepy.But if they want to harm you,thats scary or not depending on your perception.THe ones in my room,i think,are plotting against me.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

KibaWolf wrote:Yeah foxes they kind of arent scary unless theyre the ones that creep you out a lot.Not scary,just creepy.But if they want to harm you,thats scary or not depending on your perception.THe ones in my room,i think,are plotting against me.
FOXES? Foxes are in YOUR ROOM? YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

Joking. You mean ghosts?

Ghosts can't really harm you. Like I said, I imagine them as casual people. The first time I saw one I was amazed at this ordinary-looking man that walked through this no-entry door without opening it a crack.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?