Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by LunaWolf »

Current version is just under 600 dollars.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Too much.

((Like 700 bucks for CS5))
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

O_O That’s a bit overpriced...
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I think I know why Britain is sometimes called Great Britain.

The great weather. (Ugh, Sarcasm. It was raining heavily all day yesterday. Not that I don't like the rain.)

EDIT:

I just ordered Sims 3 Pets! It says my pet can become a criminal master mind...MWHAHAHA! MY DREAM HAS CAME TRUE! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (And I can control the pet... And the cats can learn to hunt! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: It won't just be humans suffering from my pet cat... :twisted:
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

animalguy888 wrote:random guy runs on a wall then goes splat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTIxq45wQEk
OH MY GOSH!! That was laughing out loud funny!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:random guy runs on a wall then goes splat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTIxq45wQEk
LOL! xD That’s amazing!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Alrai wrote:I am surprised at the amount of confusion regarding the forth of July and its significance.

Independence Day (July 4th) is the day that a newly formed country (The United States of America) officially adopted their Declaration of Independence. This document effectively informed Great Britain that their former colony was becoming their own country. The members of congress at the time actually began signing the document on August 2nd, 1776.
That is the historical significance of the day July 4th, 1776. American's feel more inclined celebrate the yearly repeat of this day because it has significance to the forming of their country, where as those from England do not feel so inclined.
Aka the day tumblr and about every other significant site is taken over by Americans. 8D
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Whoa.

Today I've been more mad than usual.

When I was walking into my house, because in the school play. (Oliver Twist.) Someone was being a dwarf from snow white. (Yeah. That's mad.) So they went ho-hi-ho-ho off to work I go, blah blah blah.

So when I was walking into where I live, I went:

Hi-hoh, hi-hoh, of to work I go. With a shovelling stick and a walking stick hi-hoh, hi-hoh, and carried on with that twice and went:

Wait, I'm not going to work! Hi-hoh, hi-hoh, off to the internet I go. With trolling gear and white cursor, hi-hoh, h-hoh!

I know.

It's pretty childish and mad.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Lolz, I didn't know my country's nationalday was 6th of June til I was like, in 5th grade.
Oh dear, U.S.A. inhabitants are the only ppl I know who go mass bombing about their indepence day on every single website.
Hundred thousands of post, special events in-game, limited edition thingies, etc. etc.

Though it bugs me sometimes, when a lot of those internationally acknowledged games, only celebrates U.S.A.'s day, and not any other country's. Kinda makes me sad :(
Though there is one game that I absolute love, which holds tons of tournaments all of over the world, that actually celebrates NO national days what-so-ever.
Which is good, because about 30% of all the players are nationalists, blaming their lost matches on ppl from certain countries.
So they'd most likely ragequit, after hours of spamming the forum.

And that specifid game is free, but you can buy in-game skins for real money, which is how that company gets financed.
And if all of those ppl would RQ, they'd loose quite a lot of money. Good thing the ppl who made the game are smart enough not to celebrate any national days.
Otherwise there'd be Flame War 1 going on in the forums.

If you are a person who thinks nationalday celebration is of great importance, please do not be offended by any of this.
ImageImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I went to the orthadonist today... I need braces.. Not what I was looking forward to...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:I went to the orthadonist today... I need braces.. Not what I was looking forward to...

that stinks... Lucky for me i'm the only in my family with straight teeth and no need for braces. My mother had braces,my father had braces,my younger sister has braces currently,my younger brother will need braces,but i have straight teeth and no need for braces.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

NatureHeart wrote:I went to the orthadonist today... I need braces.. Not what I was looking forward to...
I need braces too. Actually, they told me that months ago, and I still haven't got any... O.o
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I only need them because I need to make room for my canine teeth to come in... They completely missed my baby ones...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Haha, you're going to love braces (I'm joking, you won't :c)

@Saphia
Yeah, I hate how Americans go around throwing their flag on everything for the 4th of July, tbh, I don't even care about Australia day, and neither does the rest of the internet apparently.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

SilentEcho wrote:Haha, you're going to love braces (I'm joking, you won't :c)

@Saphia
Yeah, I hate how Americans go around throwing their flag on everything for the 4th of July, tbh, I don't even care about Australia day, and neither does the rest of the internet apparently.
I didn't even know it was Australia day on...The 4th July?