Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by StarWolf »

I loved Midna. 8D And LOZ logic is amazing... x3
My brother once went to an anime convention as Link. Apperently, his costume was good because over a dozen of total strangers glomped him. o.O
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Glomped? xD
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Yes. They full on tackled him. I wasn't there, but my aunt said it was slightly scary to see her nephew disapear under a hoard of fangirls..

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

I like JUSTIN BEIBER!
Hehehehe...
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Summerbreeze wrote:I like JUSTIN BEIBER!
Hehehehe...
I don't.

He stole a great hairstyle and made it horrible....

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

I dunno Justine Biebers okay. name one thing truely bad about him with good proof. just wondering if anyone can not trying to start an agruement.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I heard he was doing something that I can't list on here. Apparently he's been boo'd to death in some places. Clearly there are people that absolutely love and drool over his music, and those that can't stand the music at all. Reason being for disliking it would, for me, be the cheesy love lyrics. It spells cheesy love everywhere and I just don't value the thought of listening to a guy like that. I like dubstep, I like the country music that's not cheesy love in my opinion. I think that it's probably more mature because the people I listen to are in fact mature and Justin Bieber is younger, younger than me. He's meant to get the cheesy love out of girl's hearts with his singing and I guess that hairstyle pulls it off too. To me he's kind of like another Nickelodeon star that's attractive and such. As you grow older you look at the new ones and you just don't like them as much. It's kind of like growing up watching the old CartoonNetwork shows like Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab, etc., and looking at the new ones compared to what you watch.. It doesn't just look different, it's like people are running out of ideas for good shows. I know that people call him many things, but that happens to literally anyone that is famous. Justin Bieber is just another guy that's famous but has lovers and haters. Looking back on his YouTube videos, there are a whole lot of dislikes, and probably trolls that liked them too. The number 1 thing I hate about Justin Bieber's fan base is their assumptions as to why we think we dislike him. No, I am not "jealous" of this guy, thanks for assuming so. Yeah I'm totally jealous so I speak my opinion for you to say such things at me for. It's like no one from either side respect another's opinion, and it's disgusting. I think that is exactly what people hate the most; his uncontrollable and rude fanbase.

Edit: I also want to list that Justin Bieber has done a cover of a Beatles song, which probably would anger some people. Some people want to say that he can't create his own songs. He's also apparently used a Queen song, "Somebody to Love". The Beatles song was "Let it Be". He also (is copied the word I'm looking for?) "Down to Earth" and "Love Me", that of which was originally by Jackie Boys.
Apparently he's also copied some moves, such as from Michael Jackson.
I think people want to catch more originality in him rather than to see how much he's been using another band's songs.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Heh, I never really understood the Justin Beiber hype... I never watched TV or anything as a kid, so when other girls were screaming how much they loved Justin Beiber, I just smiled and nodded so I wouldn't be teased for not knowing who he was. In middle and highschool, when I hung out with my guy friends, I smiled and nodded as they made fun of Justin Bieber.
His song genre isn't really my taste, either. I like some love songs(Love most of Taylor Swift's songs) but I prefer the more calming ones that I can drift off to sleep to... Like, Victoria's Could This Be Love. I don't really listen to the lyrics, just the rythm and fall asleep to it. I think that's probably the only love song I have other than Everytime We Touch. All the others are sadder themed, like Almost Lover by Fine Frenzy.
All in all, Jonas Brothers and Justin Beiber songs aren't really my type. Maybe because I only fall asleep to female voices(please no jokes of 'But JB is a gurl', those annoy me)? Not quite sure. ._.

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Im not a fan but I dont hate te guy. Hes just a kid afterall. I heard hes a really nice guy and stuff and when people make fun of him I get really angry. It makes me think 'what if that was my friend being made fun of?' I feel like I want to defend him though it will probley get me killed by haters I really dont think he desearves that much hate. sure every star gets a big jerk makeing fun of thier music but they have their fans to chase the hater away. I've seen more haters then fans of Justin Bieber and it makes me feel kinda bad for him. some people even make up mean rumors and such. some of them are true like how he yelled at my friends little cousine but he wanted to spend time with his family not his fans then.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Yeah, anyone who makes it big gets a bad name...
Take the Presidents for example. Almost ALL of them are known for what went wrong during their reign, but rarely is it for what they did GOOD. Sure, the good is there if you research- but America makes a big hype out of all the bad to make them seem utterly horrible... Everyone does good, and everyone does bad. It's called being a Living Creature. Dogs can be good, but they also tear up the couch; cats use litterboxes, but sometimes they don't. Humans sometimes do good, and sometimes they do bad.
Sucks that it seems historical people are remembered for the horrible things they did, rather than the good...

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I can see what you mean. It's great to like things! And if you don't like them, that's cool too! But it's not cool to be a jerk about your opinion. D8 (I'm not sure what this says about my psyche, but I'm more inclined to like something if I see someone flipping out about it. xD As a side-effect I now belong to a huge, unrelated mishmash of fandoms, hobbies and subcultures that almost everyone has a strong opinion about. xD)

On a less serious note: Chewing ice cubes. Yea or Nay? It's bad for my braces, but I just... can't... stop...
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Chew away, Luna~ ... but stop if like, your braces pop off. That's probably not good.

On a more serious note: I saw a video on youtube of a person discussing "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"(if you search it up on Youtube you can probably see it for yourself.
Basically, it pretty much explains that just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do it.)
The talker says that a lot of people on the internet say horrible things and then justify it with "Because I can" or "I have freedom of speech, so I can" or "It should be expected because you put yourself out on the internet." Which is a lame reason... she makes an example with seeing a fresh patch of concrete and wanting to jump in it. She was physically able to jump in the concrete, and it was there, but it would probably upset the person who took the time to put it there if she had jumped in the concrete and ruined it.
So... all I wanna say is that if any of you have completely and utterly dissed something and expressed it to anyone(public does count), take some time to think about who it may have hurt. Just because you 'put yourself out on the internet' and should therefor expect less than nice opinions, doesn't meant they deserve those opinions. What you find silly, gross, wrong, or stupid might be very important to someone else.

... I feel that I just ranted all my wisdom out. Gonna have to be twice as immature now to make up for it.

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

They've popped out like 3 times now from my ice-habits. I need to stop D8

...*applause* Too few wise words on the 'net these days.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

ㄟ㋛ㄏ Just testing out this smiley. 8D