Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Alexander »

It didn't last long. It just wasn't good, at all, for little kids around here to see. I'm just doing my job and acting when needed. Sorry you guys had to see that. :\
I value your curiosities well, however I believe that it is something that is not meant for most people's (on this forum at least) eyes.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

My first thought was The Three Musketeers, but then there's four of them... *Mumbles* my fencing teacher got me into them.
It's about 9:40pm here... And exceedingly boring. I have a good mind to play piano all night until I wake the whole neighborhood *sigh*
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Edited the first post of this topic. I do realize it is the off-topic topic but considering its on this forum, it does have some rules to be followed. ;)
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Lysander wrote:I might close off my account since this is a bit a a kid protective site.

And I go to far lengths with...

Things.

Guys, you clearly don't know Lys enough to know that she can't help going far lengths ;3
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

We love you though Lys. <3 (And I know you could ask Alex, Silent, Silk or Lex how I am off WEO, and you would be surprised to find I'm not nearly as polite and well mannered. x3)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

SilentEcho wrote:
Lysander wrote:I might close off my account since this is a bit a a kid protective site.

And I go to far lengths with...

Things.

Guys, you clearly don't know Lys enough to know that she can't help going far lengths ;3
There is no excuse. Rules are the rules, not being able to help yourself gives no reason to support why that link should've been there for 10 or younger to see. I'm sure you don't know the link that was posted, so if I can please ask everyone to stay quiet and don't expect the least or worse from this situation and let it be, it would take a lot from my shoulders.
I know only two others that saw the link, so please, if you didn't, don't get involved.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

So uh, new topic guys?

Has anyone seen War Horse? My friends are telling me to watch it, but I keep forgetting about it.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

War horse? Sounds slightly familiar... but I haven't seen the movie. If there's a book and if it's the one I'm thinking about, then I've read it and it was pretty good.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

We love pepsi because.....

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

*Drinks a gallon of Pepsi* Chuck Noris approves! ;D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

I feel sooo noobish and non-social for not knowing this but...
who exactly IS Chuck Norris? o.0 I know he is famous for being capable of doing the impossible, but... what is he known for?

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

StarWolf wrote:I feel sooo noobish and non-social for not knowing this but...
who exactly IS Chuck Norris? o.0 I know he is famous for being capable of doing the impossible, but... what is he known for?

I understand it was not until one or two years ago that I found out about him.

He is a famous actor. He has made a lot of appeances in action and kungfu movies. The oldest movie of his that I know of is called Breaker! Breaker! and it is from 1977. It has a lot of fighting and stunts. He does his own kungfu and actually knows the martial art. He also does his own stunts. He is very famous,very well known for martial arts,and im guessing by now he may even be very rich too. He has been an actor for maybe at least 20 somthing years maybe more he has been an actor since before I was born.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

*Ayashe is a 1# Cherry Pepsi fan* .o.

Lol I made Ayashe's preset in FeralHeart, finally, out of pure boredom. More construction knocked out internet out, so I messed around with that for a while. Now that it's back, I think I'll make a new map...
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Ah... that makes sense... when I first started noticing all the Chuck Norris jokes I thought he was some champion wrestler, but when i saw a picture of him I decided it was something else. Thanks for clearing it up. x3

As for Feralheart... I wonder if it would work on my laptop? o.0