Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

number 1 fan wrote:happy new year! the year went by in a blink! :shock: i miss 2011 already....
You too. :D And I know it went by so fast!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
SouthernStar wrote:
SilentEcho wrote:People keep on telling me I have fur coming out of my ears. -_- Even though I'm a werewolf, i'm also a khajiit, so I would've had fur in my ears either way.
Same thing, I got a Khajiit character who's a werewolf, so it's kinda funny.

Cat that can change into a dog :DDDD

Just wondering, have you got the ring of Hircine?

(Oh yeah and Lysander; forever don't care :3)

I too have such a character. I also got a vampire argonian. I'm all for the beasts.

Oh, and I think it would be cool if the werewolf form for the beast races were different. Like a khajiit could turn into this sabertooth cat thing and an argonian can turn into this furry lizard thing.
Yeah, that'd be awesome.

Beast races FTW!

(I'm thinking of making my next character a wood elf, I love archery and stuff)
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

EDIT: Found out on youtube Anastasia was made by don bluth and 20th fox century.
ImageImageImageImage
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I watched the last Harry Potter movies again last night. All I've got to say is that Snape's death was horrific, Harry is a jerk and that Ron became all grumpy, which I thought was weird..

Now to read the books so I can fill in the holes.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I do greatly enjoy Harry Potter movies, however the story isn't really my style. Despite my lack of loving the style, I still do think it is an overall great story. The last movie confused me to pieces, though, I swear, and I felt like pretty much everything was too fast. The fighting was too little as well.
I think I'll keep my fursona somewhat like a Mightyena, as it is accompanied toward my love for Pokemon and he's pretty much my favorite Pokemon. Though differences between the Mightyena and my fursona has yet to be answered. Oh well.
This morning was about 12 degrees (Fahrenheit). Looks like we got a little bit of snow too.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

I tried the books and...well, no. Sorry. I like high-fantasy like the Inheritance cycle, A song of Ice and Fire (Heard of the TV series, Game of Thrones? Yeah well, my parents started reading the books long before that ever started.), Wheel of Time, etc.

(Let me rant a little while I have it on my mind.)

I mean, WHO'S THE THIRD DRAGON? WHERE'D TYRION GO? WHAT ARE THE NAMES OFTHE SEVEN FACES OF THE ONE G** (Why's that not allowed?)? WHAT RELIGION DO THE STARKS PRACTICE? Answer me that, GAME OF THRONES TV SERIES FANS! *Huff* Okay, sorry. I just can't stand how people will start ranting at me about "Well I watched the TV series!!!111!!1" But if you watch the series you and read the books, internet cookies to you!

And Mightyena is one of my favorites besides Ninetales and maybe a few other canine-based Pokemon. c:
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Arcanine is my favourite pokemon. They're gigantic ( I have this thing with big animals) and strong, and adorable. I was playing pokemon stadium earlier and beat many pokemon with one :3.

I tried reading the HP books before I watched the movies, they seemed a bit boring. But then I started reading the first book and it didn't seem too bad. Knowing me and my book commitment issues, I doubt I'll reach the last book.

My brother's reading The Game Of Thrones, Seems interesting. What's it about?

Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

My brother said I might be interessed in reading Wheel of Time ( which reminds me of the song by Blind Guardian lol!) but I don't know what it is about and I'm too lazy to find it out on my own.

He also pointed this out while watching HP: Avada kedabra - abra cadabra
ImageImageImageImage
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

My parents banning me from computer games has made a psychotic edge to my personality. *eyetwitch* Yes, I suppose that means I'm disobeying them, since they also banned me from having any contact with the outside world. I'm in contact with the dimension of the internet. Does that count as the outside world? I might as well become more psychotic than I am now and begin talking to myself. Maybe I've already started. D:
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Hey guys, wanna know my biggest pet peeve? I hate when I see/read people say or do something really random or stupid and than they or a friend claims that are insane in a joking manner.

Example Guy:"Flying Donut Weasels!" *Does a little jig with tongue sticking out*

Example Guy's Friend:"Lol, dude! You're are so crazy/insane/psycho/wacky/ etc. LOL!"

And the same goes for people who act like their insane when they are obviously not. Sure, a little screwed up joke is fine once in a while but acting like a total gothic emo homicidal maniac etc. just makes me so mad. I don't know why, it just annoys me, because I know they are not who they say they are. Look everyone, being insane is not something one should be proud of. Unless a doctor legitimately says and diagnoses that you are indeed insane, its still something you shouldn't brag about.

Remember kids: Random Stupidity =/= Insanity

Ahh, I feel much better know.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I love ranting, it makes up %80 of my conversations. It's also a great way to start off conversations.

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Woot ! One small step to the release of the full game :D

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

What Soup said in the game notes kind of depressed me though. About her not that into the project anymore and considering to leave it at this. ;__; I really hope she doesn't.

But I've spent hours in this already. xD I haven't felt like remaking any of my OCs. It's a good way to make new ones, though! I already have a few that I'm thinking about naming and keeping. x3

@Doom: You mean when people are acting so randomly stupid and their friends laugh like it's some awesome joke spoken by Jesus? :| When it's actually really annoying and stupid?

There's this kid in one of my classes that's just annoying like that, but you can tell he only does it because he's afraid of not being liked. He'll smart off to an adult and then look around at everyone like, "LOLGUYS DID U JUST C THAT!? DID U C WAT I DID?! LOLOL."

Today his little 'group' (The only ones who ever laugh at him when he does stupid things.) wasn't around, and when he did whatever it was and then looked around for praise, we all just glared at him. Then you could tell he was really embarrassed. -__-
Silky
Cardinal Chick

Post by Silky »

Hmm I'd really love to try out the character creator, but my computer is being very confusing, so, I'm still working on downloading it. Seems really fun C:, plus, the graphics are amazing.

And by the way, hi. I'm back c:. Hopefully, Ill actually stay this time.