Webearthonline fursonas

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Webearthonline fursonas

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Alrai wrote:I really do need to create a fursona. I believe its species is a coyote, but I don't really know what to do now! What processes did you guys go through to create your fursona's?
Well, Fursonas are usually you in animal form and/or your alter ego. Its best to start with your favorite animals and what you want it to look like. You then pick put your favorite colors and markings. There is really no limit on what you can do, BUT! If you make it rainbow vomit or eyeball burniness people an perhaps yourself will dread drawing it as it is far to complex and slightly unoriginal...though...fursonas are not really that original in the first place...expecially cats and wolves. Anyway, one you get the rough design down, you can add little details and charastics. These can range from a notched ear to your favorite necklace in real life. Just remember to keep it reivantly simple...hope I helped.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

I don't really know what I was thinking when I made Scarikas.
Just....

BLUE.
Daba de daba die~
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

My fursonas are wolflover and Lisa. Wolflover was my first flipnote human/wolf cross. Lisa was my second human/wolf cross. give ya a pic later.
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

a wolf human? That a first for me :P I have to many prasonna's but 2 of them are just from always useing them in my stories all the time :3 I was reading Alari's post on how our prasonnas came to be and now I want to know how I got Annoth those colors from her first desgin O.o
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Well actually Lisa is a wizard who accedently went to another dimension and it gave her wolf ears and tails later she found out she could turn into a dragon! XD Its sounds preety lame but whean you draw it, its not as bad as it sounds.
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

[quote="Zelda0909"]Well actually Lisa is a wizard who accedently went to another dimension and it gave her wolf ears and tails later she found out she could turn into a dragon! XD Its sounds preety lame but whean you draw it, its not as bad as it sounds.[/quote]

Furry shape shifter?
Ew.

Lol I kid. =PPPP
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/