Haven and Hearth

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Myann
Adult Bluebird

Re: Haven and Hearth

Post by Myann »

Hey , Doom wanna join me and my friends? we're sorta advanced , we got metal, palisade and two sheeps and an ewe

EDIT: if not. then we could make our own little place until we get enough people to make a village, its getting quite boring in this afkish village im in

click please :3
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Myann wrote:Hey , Doom wanna join me and my friends? we're sorta advanced , we got metal, palisade and two sheeps and an ewe

EDIT: if not. then we could make our own little place until we get enough people to make a village, its getting quite boring in this afkish village im in
Hmm, that sounds alright. I may bounce back to my alt every so often to work on my own place. You can join me as well. The bad thing is that its near a river in a somewhat populated area. I had really no choice though as everywhere I looked I saw signs of life...plus I found clay no one seems to be aware of yet.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

pm hs please ~

, and i'll ask my village if they can add you :3 , be aware that you might be the only girl character , well theres another one lol , i made a boy chara so i could fits in ~

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Myann wrote:pm hs please ~

, and i'll ask my village if they can add you :3 , be aware that you might be the only girl character , well theres another one lol , i made a boy chara so i could fits in ~
Meh, I don't care about gender. If anything I'm proud to be different. I will PM my HS.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Hey, could I join someones village in world 6? I'm just starting a new character so I'll be pretty useless for awhile.
Image Image
Image Image
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Trashing that. Do not bring other site issues on here.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Heyy guys, me and a couple friends have just started a nice little campsite! We're working on a palisade, and a house. Our place is kinda close to the river, but its not too bad. PM me and I'll give you the HS :]
Image Image
Image Image
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

I've attempted the game again... And surprisingly... I'm doing rather well. :O Much better than any attempts before. And all by myself... Yay! :D Although it would be quite easier with a helper or two, but I'm still having fun. ^-^
Now I just hope I don't die, that'll ruin it all. D:

... Hmmm... Would anyone like to help, perhaps? I'll PM the Hearth Secret if you would. ^-^
Artwork: Tumblr
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

i dont go on as much anymore but i could link you to the wiki http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Haven_and_Hearth_Wiki
pm me your hearth secret if you want me to help you ^_^

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Hey guys, i'm on right now if anyone wants to join me :]
Image Image
Image Image
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

At first, after a break last night, I logged in to find my fish meat having turned into beef, and a few bones disappeared. Which, I was at least happy I still had food, and it wasn't a terrible event - no big deal. Then I woke up this morning to find... My string is all gone, the bones are gone, the two chickens I caught are gone, and the (three) furs are gone. *sigh* I really need that... protection thing...

Edit:
And now they've taken the boat, and a few other items from chests. >:C
And I've put my person to sleep in the little lean-to, shouldn't they see I'm there? Unless they just don't care... Pfft. I'm finally doing good, and they take it from me.
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

depends on where you live , if you live near water people will find you easily , and if you in a populated area they'll surely explore around and steal from newbies , they'll make friends with people more advanced for trades :3, or they'll just be mean and raid everyone

Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Well, I've come across two players. I'm not sure if they were the ones stealing, but... After they moved my new boat around a bit, the one decided to threaten me with death and, basically, kidnap me. xD Though we've been talking for a while, now, and it's been rather interesting, and somewhat fun, at least. So, I'm an enslaved farmer. :D
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

I'm making a tribe for someone to join! Anyone interested?
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

Quagga wrote:Well, I've come across two players. I'm not sure if they were the ones stealing, but... After they moved my new boat around a bit, the one decided to threaten me with death and, basically, kidnap me. xD Though we've been talking for a while, now, and it's been rather interesting, and somewhat fun, at least. So, I'm an enslaved farmer. :D
pm hs o3o , lol your a slave thats sorta bad cause a farmer is boring you could escape ya know , teleport to hearth fire