Aro'kai & FeralHeart

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Aro'kai & FeralHeart

Post by SouthernStar »

I hope Arokai comes out soon, sounds really fun. Is Feesh going to add PvE and armour or something along those lines?
For science!
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Player versus what? And I don't know, I haven't heard anything about that. I hope not.
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

PvE

Player vs Environment

Fighting NPC's.
For science!
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Ahh ok. I was wondering if it stood for 'environment'! :lol:

DragCave-
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I know I posted this on the off topic section but does anyone want to go on FeralHearts?
For science!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

SouthernStar wrote:I hope Arokai comes out soon, sounds really fun. Is Feesh going to add PvE and armour or something along those lines?
I'm pretty sure there are going to be NPC's and eventually hunting, but it's not really on her list of priorities right now.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

I personally find Feral Heart boring. Everyone's always cussing/swearing, looking for mates, and doing dirty things. Plus, there's not much to do besides chat with people. I personally don't like it, and don't play often. I'm hoping Aro'kai will be better.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Kenya wrote:I personally find Feral Heart boring. Everyone's always cussing/swearing, looking for mates, and doing dirty things. Plus, there's not much to do besides chat with people. I personally don't like it, and don't play often. I'm hoping Aro'kai will be better.
When it came out and everything was new, I actually really liked the game. Despite really liking it, I was sure either something would go wrong later in the game (as in community behavior) or that I would get bored because there is no goal in the game. Whenever I play a game, I like to have goals so at least I have something to do and I can continue on knowing I've accomplished something. In Feral Hearts all I see is a place to hang out and role play in. Unless you have a lot of friends to hang out in there, you'll most likely be running around seeing other people doing whatever on earth they want to.
I haven't been on in MONTHS and all I've been hearing so far is that it's turned into a massive RPing place and just a bunch of immature kids, basically.

I really do hope that Arokai will have a better community, but you nor the owner can decide that...... sadly. I hope for maybe a goal, or that I'll have friends that will surely stick around and have a fun time RPing around with them.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Sorry Kenya that I was being dirty in FH? ._. Anyway, I do find FH pointless and boring but, I will play it when i'm bored. And wow a fake report button :o Kovu needs to step his game up and stop fooling.About the horse being on Aro'kai,I don't mind I always wanted to be a horse.I'm really looking forward to Aro'kai.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Of course, its not gonna come off as a big surprise that I will most definitely be mainly playing Aro'kai as a dragon. :wink: A horse or a herd animal sounds interesting as well. I'm kinda sick of wolves and lions though.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Good thing they're not specifically wolves and lions then! ;P

I think I'll make a wolf, but then (if we can create multiple characters like I hope) I'll make a Blaze. :3

DragCave-
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Jade wrote:Sorry Kenya that I was being dirty in FH? ._. Anyway, I do find FH pointless and boring but, I will play it when i'm bored. And wow a fake report button :o Kovu needs to step his game up and stop fooling.About the horse being on Aro'kai,I don't mind I always wanted to be a horse.I'm really looking forward to Aro'kai.
LOL it's fine. It's your choice after all, on how you'd like to behave. ;3
I just find the game boring, espceially since everyone's after me to be their mate and do other dirty things. Plus, there's not much to do besides run around. Even with friends, I'd prefer we all go on a different game. Perhaps Aro'kai will be able to keep their game under more control. ^^"
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

The canine models are beautiful :D can't wait to start playing!
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

feral heart

Post by shadow-wolf »

hi im downloading feral heart and wondered if it wos any good? im new to it compleatly so? help!!??
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I want to make a deer character :D
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra