Vixen's Vengeance Reboot

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

umbreongirl2
Baby Mouse

Vixen's Vengeance Reboot

Post by umbreongirl2 »

I have no idea if this is the right part of the forums to put this,(Kenya, Alexander, please remind me if otherwise!) but after a lot of thought and drawing 800 foxes, I decided to get back to writing!
I don't know if any of you remember it, but back in the day, I wrote an abysmal story called "A Vixen's Revengance" (Yes, the title was misspelled.)
You can find the original here: http://www.webearthonline.com/forum/vie ... php?t=2246
HOWEVER, Nostalgia has bit me. Looking back, it was certainly not my best writing, but I mean, I was 10 years old and trying to continue on on-going sort of series thing!
Whether y'all are interested or not, I decided for old time's sake I'd try again with the concept, but less based off WEO and more realistic. I sort of re-developed the characters, gave them new names, and gone as far as making concept art. While I do kind of plan to mayyybbbeee make a webcomic based off this old story, I sort of wanted to post here, maybe adding parts of the script, or making it in chapter format and later converting it to a script if I ever wanna do the webcomic thing.
I've been knees deep in writers block, and any constructive criticism would be appreciated! I'm going to edit this later with my first revision, and then edit in chapters and chapters. I don't know if theres a limit to how much you can put in one forum post, but even if I'm motivated to write like, two chapters that would fit in, then I don't mind.
For now, I don't have anything, but I'm posting this mostly so I won't back out of it to be honest.
And so, this is my initial post, 5/24/2018!
For now, here's a picture of Cleona, who used to be known as Leona, and is still the protagonist of this story, in an attachment I guess?:
cleonaconcept.png
cleonaconcept.png (330.64 KiB) Viewed 9130 times
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts ... their reality may all be a mirage. ~Itachi
Racco
Bluebird Chick

Re: Vixen's Vengeance Reboot

Post by Racco »

Love that pic, Umbreongirl2. I hope you go through with this. It sounds like a beginning of a wonderful story!