improvements

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

improvements

Post by StarWolf »

First off, I owe this site so much.
Without its existence I'd have never met a few valuable friends who have stuck by me these past few years.
Secondly, I'd have never gotten into art. Which I'd like to post here as proof of my improvement, if only to myself.
Cat, then and now:

Canine, then and now:

If anyone else has improvements of anything they've done over the years, feel free to share! It could be writing samples, drawings, social interactions. Maybe even math equations. Anything at all. ^^
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: improvements

Post by Kenya »

That's very impressive, great job! You've definitely improved by the looks of it, haha. xD
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

It's great to see your art progressing, Star. You're an amazing artist. c:

As for how this site has helped me.. I have friends I never would have met, and I never would have gotten into forums. From those various friends, I have met even more amazing people and have been helped on my journey to self-discovery.
My maturity has improved somewhat, but for the most part, I have been able to socialize with the types of people who simply did not exist in my real life.
I've also made myself draw, however, my best examples are traditional and I have no scanner.
I never would have learned to love dinosaurs. Unfortunately, I cannot contact Grep42, as she quit this forum a long time ago, but I'm sure if I could, we would have a great time discussing how to enslave humanity with our army of velociraptors.
To give you an idea of the extent of my love for the prehistoric beasties, I am actively interested in pursuing a career in Paleontology.

There are countless others, but I did a bad doodle of my persona to say thanks. (i say doodle for a reason.. this is not the full extent of my drawing abilities. at all.)
protip: too lazy to add eyes? no worries! just add a nonsensical shadow!
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Post by actualScarikas »

i think my social interactions improved??? i remember i used to b a real terrible drama queen and spammed caps way too often

the art looks really good though ! your realism is rly Rly good
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Been a long, long time since I've stopped by the WEO forums. I guess I have a lot that's improved in my life too.

Art:

Sorry for gigantic images.

I'm doing a lot better in general, more healthy, less of a recluse, more confident. I don't spend 24/7 on my computer like I used to. Moved out of a bad living situation and into a healthier environment. School's going better, making straight A's and all that jazz.

I lost a lot of things and people in the past few years, gained many too. Trying to get some of it all back. But I'm really thankful for where I am, even if it was hard to get here. I'd do it all again if I had to.
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Post by actualScarikas »

sorry if this is a necro, but..

2012:

now:
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube