Boo! The surprise topic!

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Boo! The surprise topic!

Post by Mook »

Hello! do you like to make people jump out of their chair at a video with something popping out ?

Post it Here!!

Posted Videos
--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdpgbjI0qfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roPrQyrb ... re=related
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Re: Boo! The surprise topic!

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Can we at least put like, warnings of what's actually going to pop up? I don't really like Screamers but I don't mind watching them sometimes, and I'm pretty sensitive as to what sort of things pop up.
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Oh Bob, I hate screamers. They do spook me but sometimes when I want to find something safe for my little sister to watch I get bombarded with them. :x
When I find a suspicious looking video I usually pause and look at the comments. If they are no comments, I don't watch it.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Screamers always make me jump, even when I watch them KNOWING what will happen. e.o I liked the one on the minecraft website on april fools day, with the velociraptor. That was actually funny.
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Døøm Dragøn wrote:Oh Bob, I hate screamers. They do spook me but sometimes when I want to find something safe for my little sister to watch I get bombarded with them. :x
When I find a suspicious looking video I usually pause and look at the comments. If they are no comments, I don't watch it.
This. Jeez, we're almost twins sometimes Doom XD

If there are no comments, but I REALLY want to see if there's a screamer, I'll scroll down a bit so only part of the screen shows, then slowly drag the time-thingy towards the end to see if anything comes up.

DragCave-
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Screamer

This video made me and my sister scream and run out the room.I pushed her down and stepped on her trying to get away.Also have the volume up :)
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

€hrysalisΨolfHer☼ wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:Oh Bob, I hate screamers. They do spook me but sometimes when I want to find something safe for my little sister to watch I get bombarded with them. :x
This. Jeez, we're almost twins sometimes Doom XD

If there are no comments, but I REALLY want to see if there's a screamer, I'll scroll down a bit so only part of the screen shows, then slowly drag the time-thingy towards the end to see if anything comes up.
Oh yeah. I also do that too. I pat myself on the back when I am right...that's not creepy...right?
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Nope! I just (and I don't know why) feel greatly accomplished. XD

DragCave-
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Desinee wrote:Screamer

This video made me and my sister scream and run out the room.I pushed her down and stepped on her trying to get away.Also have the volume up :)
I was looking at the tv in the corner of the screen thinking something would come from it XD gave me a scare :mrgreen: ah, the feeling of my heart humping in my chest as I jolt at a screamer video :D
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

xD i was waching those vid on 22:36 and no lights...its was lighthing too...it was sooooooo creepy
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

This isn't a screamer. Please list it as "NON-SCREAMER" :3
It's DISTURBING.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eun3NP5yLKE

This will make you jolt, but you'll laugh after.
The first 12 seconds is what is really jolty, but the rest of the video is hilarious. And there's no innapropriateness so it's Okay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnCKO5eXC0
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Mook wrote:

I was looking at the tv in the corner of the screen thinking something would come from it XD gave me a scare :mrgreen: ah, the feeling of my heart humping in my chest as I jolt at a screamer video :D
um...I was going through this page and I cant help but relize....you kind of mispelled thumping and now the sentece sounds kind of inapropiate.... major typo!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

animalguy888 wrote:
Mook wrote:

um...I was going through this page and I cant help but relize....you kind of mispelled thumping and now the sentece sounds kind of inapropiate.... major typo!
Made me laugh out loud >.> Praise be to typos.
For science!
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

animalguy888 wrote:
Mook wrote:

*dies* You've just won the internetz.

That one scared me a bit, made me jump. But it wasn't the worst I've seen.

DragCave-
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Watch mine >:}
and sorry if this is a bump D:
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage