Bluebird Chick

(Drawn) Digital Art!

Post by Safania »

I can make digital art for you!

art examples;
http://leopra.deviantart.com/gallery/

I will accept
- Paypal

Price varies from $3 to $20 depending on complexity.
Reacher in Game
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Re: (Drawn) Digital Art!

Post by actualScarikas »

i'm not saying i assume no one will by, your art is very good ! but i do advise you move commissions to Deviantart and only advertise on that website, or other ART-related forums.

i'm just saying as i think the community on this website doesn't expect to spend money on anything else besides what is relevent to the website (e.g, advanced game) so you might not be that successful u_u
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I think your art is good but I do not think the worth 20 bucks. I think you need more practice. Even so I do like them.

my apologies I'm not typically so blunt. But yeah what I meant wa keep it up and never stop improving.
Last edited by animalguy888 on Sun May 11, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Post by actualScarikas »

animalguy888 wrote:I think your art is good but I do not think the worth 3-20 bucks. If I were to put a price on them I would do 15 cense max. They are not really at professional so level you need more practice. Also like scarikas said I don't think anybody here would be willing to pay for anything unrelated to this site. You might as well just give your digital art away for free for people to use in their avatars and signatures.
i don't want to start any arguments or anything but that's a little harsh <;/ art is worth SOMETHING and i don't think anybody has the time to give away free art.
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

wasn't going for harsh. Tried and failed at somewhat harsh yet constructive criticism. I'm not an expert either. Actually I have fail at drawing humans so much that if it ain't stick figures its deformed humanoid blob. Dogs and cats I try draw turn out as blobs too. So if I tried drawing things like the ones safania I'm guaranteed to fail. When I said she might as well give them away for free I was trying to but maybe failed to imply that it would be best to start off that way because people on here including myself could considering requesting but don't like the idea of paying for it. As for the personal rating thing I actually think some of he artwork might be worth 1-3 dollars but still not twenty. My parents once brought home a magnificent piece of artwork done in spray paint from a trip to Vegas. And that was twenty dollars.

So... yeah never meant to be rude, sorry if I made it seem that way.
Last edited by animalguy888 on Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Safania
Bluebird Chick

Post by Safania »

I believe my art is worth what I say it is worth.
If nobody is interested, then they aren't. That's fine. But for the time and effort i put into my art I believe it is worth that much.
Sorry.
Reacher in Game
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

can i just say something quick
As someone who draws as well, I may not do commissions but really, why do people expect people to have to sketch a drawing, make the lineart as good as possible, color it, shade it and then possibly do a background for so cheap?
I mean really, the person has to pay for the supplies and it can take up so much of their time which they could be using for something else, plus drawing is really actually hard.

But other than that, Safania, I believe your art is actually very good and if I had money to spare I actually would pay for it because I've been wanting something done for me but I don't feel like bugging my artistic friends >.< but I have vet bills and such to pay but hey maybe some day
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
fredaskew
Bluebird Chick

Post by fredaskew »

Your Art Is really Good.