Re: Game Discussion Topic

Post by Quagga »

I tried to... Then I got confused and gave up. xD
Artwork: Tumblr
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Whats ''Wolf Haven'' like if anyone knows?
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

That's a wolf sim. Basically, you're a wolf and there's an interactive map that you click arrows to make your little wolf sprite move. You can battle enemies and prey such as mice, caribou, bear, frog, lynx, so on and so forth. There are three other areas besides the basic land: Arctic area with its own set of enemies (you need to be level 30 to go there), the Desert area (level 50), and the island area (70 I think).

You can challenge other users (wolves) to fight, and with the 'money' you get from defeating them (or killing enemies) you can 'buy' armor to equip your wolf with to give it better Health, Attack, and Defense stats. Also, every time you gain a new level, you get upgrade points to spend on these stats as well.

There's also a pack's function, and a community to roleplay, chat, and talk with your packs. You can get custom wolves for real money, otherwise you get a basic black, brown, gray, or white wolf. That's about all I can say there (remember, I'm bad at explaining) soo.... yes. :3
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

I dunno about the community, there. I'm not certain whether I felt welcome or not...
I lasted there for only a few days, but I still made it far enough to kill the arctic foxes. ^-^
I'll have to check up on it again, see what's new.

Edit:
Doesn't seem like much is new. o.o
But that's right, I'm 24 and I can kill level 40 caribou. BD lol
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Anyone ever played rollercoster tycoon 3? It can be addicting. Here's a cheat Name a guest James Hunt and a dune buggy cheat is activated were you can use it for stunts,running people over, driving a car in a pool or even getting stuck underwater in a lake. We used other cheats to get coasters high and fast. One of our coasters gos 1000 miles per hour faster than the speed of sound. The other goes straight up reaching outer space than stoping and crashing before exploding in the atmosphere as it falls back to earth from space. Me and a friend somewhat known in game as ninjaduck do not plan to stop our vertual theme park there. We want to get a coaster to the moon or possibly mars. As well as a coaster that goes at the speed of light.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

I'm personally more into animal sim games. x3
I love Wildife Zoo, and really want to get the expansion packs but I can't find them being sold anywhere. D:
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ya know dongeon keeper 2? They dont sell it anymore cuz the company like disowned it or something. But I own a copy. its all busted up and I lost it and it refuses to run on my laptop. but its fun to play around in pet dongeon.
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Kenya wrote:I'm personally more into animal sim games. x3
I love Wildife Zoo, and really want to get the expansion packs but I can't find them being sold anywhere. D:
Not even Amazon or one of those online shopping sites? I know Amazon's pretty good because my mom got stuff from that before.
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Wildlife Park 3

However, I haven't found anymore RECENT news about it. That and, it says it's supposed to be released on April 8th, and it's kinda passed that. It looks like it'd be great fun, but ...
I'm also a bit disappointed that the demo only offered campaigns and not a limited sandbox map. All you do in the campaigns is primarily build, which you can do in any simulation game, and isn't very new. It gives you a chance to see the graphics, sure, but I'd have liked to tried out a new feature...
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Kenya wrote:I'm personally more into animal sim games. x3

You might like the game LEAD THE MEERKATS for wii! I have it! though it is not avalible in stores... You have to buy it from the wii shop channel... But first you have to spend $10 on wii points to use those wii points to buy the game. Here is the site

http://leadthemeerkats.com/

Here is the discription

In Lead the Meerkats you are a young meerkat and you have a lot to accomplish. You have been separated from your pack and the time has come for you to form your own meerkat pack. Are you ready for the challenge?

Name your pack and its meerkats. Dig burrow networks and enlarge your territory. Forage for food and grow your pack size. Stay on guard and be ready to make quick decisions. Run to the safety of the burrows or fight your enemies. Go head to head with a rival meerkat pack. Lead your pack to victory and rule the savanna.

Lead the Meerkat is the first game to simulate the exciting life of meerkats. Lead your pack and enjoy the company of these lively and endearing animals. Lead the Meerkats offers a fun gameplay experience for animal lovers of all ages.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

I heard of that game. ^^
It sounds rather interesting, but I just don't play on the Wii much. If I ever start getting interested in it again, I'll definitely see if I can buy the meerkat game. :3
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

any one play: Spore, Sims 3, or WEO World 1, WQ, or FH,
PS: WEO= Web earth online, WQ= WolfQuest. FH= FeralHeart.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I play all of those. x3 Hmm. Haven't started those up in a while...
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

SillyBear111 wrote:any one play: Spore, Sims 3, or WEO World 1, WQ, or FH,
PS: WEO= Web earth online, WQ= WolfQuest. FH= FeralHeart.
Oh, I have never played Web Earth Online! Even though we are on the official forum for it! Nope...not ever!...Durrrr...

P.S: I have played all of those too. Good games.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Just joined Wolf Haven, pretty cool so far!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online