The O.O.A. topic (Art Topic)

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Lady
Adult Hawk

Re: The O.O.A. topic (Art Topic)

Post by Lady »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Lady wrote:When it comes to animating, I'm quite impatient.
And now I keep trying to draw semi-manga people. x3 I wanna draw kitties, but a robotic song makes me draw humanborgs all the time. I'll get back to kitties soon. To the nom song!
How about robot kitties?...I think you made one once...make another!
Ah, but that was a robot wolf. I'll try at a robot kitty. But first I need inspiration for the happy llama comic. :3
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

I think im going to post alot of YESTERDAYS work.
I drew like.
3 pictures, another 1 in the making.
(sorry for the small size, had to rezise it for picky Photobucket to accept it.)
Its Bluester!
In Insane mode, that is.
More like a vent than a art peice
Why a vent? Well because im a "funny" person and enjoy cheering up my friend.
But sometimes the do make fun of my skills,
Do you know how long it took me to draw this thing? And than they're all, hmm... 2 seconds?
It gets on my nerves.
Sometimes i want to kill them. Or myself, if you have any mercy.
i also enjoyed the Fan Fic "Cupcakes" and Starscreams muffins. Hence this.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Lady wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Lady wrote:When it comes to animating, I'm quite impatient.
And now I keep trying to draw semi-manga people. x3 I wanna draw kitties, but a robotic song makes me draw humanborgs all the time. I'll get back to kitties soon. To the nom song!
Ah, but that was a robot wolf. I'll try at a robot kitty. But first I need inspiration for the happy llama comic. :3
Ahh, alright then...as for the llama...what about cookie dough on a spoon slowly dripping into one's mouth...I might do something like that later if I still like the idea.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

nyalaserval2.png
nyalaserval2.png (55.05 KiB) Viewed 11019 times
Gonna be quite the oddity... I tried to combine a nyala and a serval, and it's all done from memory. Pencil and paper first, and this is the image after tracing over it in GIMP. I'll do a bit more anatomy fixes later, it's late... Seems like I might want to fix the stomach-chest area a bit, and may want to do something to the neck-head bit. Might be able to see a few fixes I made, primarily to the legs.

Mostly antelope; the horns and mane(s) from the nyala. The poofiness based primarily off the male nyala display... :D Serval tail, ears, and markings. Gonna be a few nyala markings, too, but primarily serval. Hind feet are more hoof, front feet are more paws; they're going to have silly and random little toe markings. Or at least the hind feet will, while the front may have actual hoof'd toes... Think of it like an ostrich, kind of; the feet, then the claws. Likewise, the paws, and then the hoof.

Iunno. Odd. Random. I'm tired. Bluh. Bluh bluh bluh. Give me your criticism on how to improve. I'll try to listen, I swear...
Artwork: Tumblr
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Quagga wrote:
nyalaserval2.png
Gonna be quite the oddity... I tried to combine a nyala and a serval, and it's all done from memory. Pencil and paper first, and this is the image after tracing over it in GIMP. I'll do a bit more anatomy fixes later, it's late... Seems like I might want to fix the stomach-chest area a bit, and may want to do something to the neck-head bit. Might be able to see a few fixes I made, primarily to the legs.

Mostly antelope; the horns and mane(s) from the nyala. The poofiness based primarily off the male nyala display... :D Serval tail, ears, and markings. Gonna be a few nyala markings, too, but primarily serval. Hind feet are more hoof, front feet are more paws; they're going to have silly and random little toe markings. Or at least the hind feet will, while the front may have actual hoof'd toes... Think of it like an ostrich, kind of; the feet, then the claws. Likewise, the paws, and then the hoof.

Iunno. Odd. Random. I'm tired. Bluh. Bluh bluh bluh. Give me your criticism on how to improve. I'll try to listen, I swear...
Its kinda scary lol.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Lady wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Ahh, alright then...as for the llama...what about cookie dough on a spoon slowly dripping into one's mouth...I might do something like that later if I still like the idea.
I already made a page. :o And since I'm used to attacking any spoon that has cookie dough on it with my mouth.. that idea doesn't make sense. :3 Sorry. xD I'll scan it soon.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Well, the cookie dough will be on a spoon...you will see...its just the dumb suspension that makes it so great.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Every piece of paper in this house can move by itself.
Happy llama comic page = Missing. I still know the lines though. Too lazy to draw it. :c
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Lysander- Haha. I was listening to Physco by Puddle of Mudd when I saw that picture... it fits perfectly. X3
I'm concerned about my addiction to a certain game (COUGHKINGDOMHEARTSCOUGH), but since I made a fairly good sketch of one of the characters(HUMAN as well.) I could honestly care less. So... should I attempt to color it, or leave it to its sketchy self?

EDIT: Colored it.
Speedpaint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WxxGzvj7WI
Finished Product: http://starwolf131.deviantart.com/art/Riku-263339582
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

nyala9.png
nyala9.png (84.01 KiB) Viewed 10968 times
WIP. The head and neck are closer to completion than the rest of it. First image I'm working on with my new tablet.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Looks great, but the backside looks too furry to me.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

It'll be fixed eventually. :P It does look much too furry, though, I agree...

I feel like getting into Halloween spirit. CAW. Tablets are awesome <3
raven2.png
raven2.png (63.79 KiB) Viewed 10953 times
Some sort of creepy, horse-like creature. Maybe it's got a snake head... One of the first few sketches with a tablet. Doubt I'll do anything with it...
CREEPERHORSEEEK.png
CREEPERHORSEEEK.png (25.77 KiB) Viewed 10953 times
DOOM, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU. LOOK AT ALL THIS WONDERFUL SPACE. (Although I swear, it wasn't done to intentionally bug you or anything. I'm just a bit too lazy to crop ATM)
pixelokapi.png
pixelokapi.png (6.73 KiB) Viewed 10953 times
Okay, so, mouse is better for pixel arts... But I wanna stick to using my tablet, for now, so probably not very many pixels in the near future...
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Its....alright...as long as it eventually get smaller in completion...
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

been gone for awhile, had lots of extra time on my hands and i've done a few doodes C: its late so i'll have to scan them onto my computer tomarrow..after school .-.

AMG!! Quagga I've always admired your artwork, keep up the good work! C:
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

sorry for the wait >.< my scanner picked the perfect time to brake.

http://i54.tinypic.com/33n94t5.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2n9gumd.jpg

been experimenting with birds lately...
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d