Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by animalguy888 »

Hey Hey Hey! I'm back once more! I finally arrived home last night at 11:30 PM. I got lots of pictures on this trip might post some more good ones later.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing them!
ImageImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

*Sigh* Never knew summer could be so lame... This is officially the worst summer EVER!!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Why?
ImageImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

1. My friends? All 20+ minutes away.
2. Moving. My only friend in the neighbor hood is one of my best friends... And he's a 9 year old boy.
3. The STRESS of moving.
4. Still have homework that needs to be started.
5. My sweet income has become 3 cookies, and 2 doughnuts a day. I cut down TONS at the beginning. Now I'm down to 2 cookies a week and 1 doughnut hole a day. It was hard..
6. Swimming? Done it 5 times this summer.
7. Killed about 100 frogs.
8. Cats are getting declawed. 95% of cats that are sent into shelters because of behavioral problems are declawed.
9. I'm on the computer WAY too much this summer, and I can't cut down no matter what I do..
10. The house I'm moving to has like a 10x10 backyard, compared to my current 20x40 or something.

The few good things?
1. I love the inside of the house.
2. There is a creek in the back.
3. Girls about my age. (Hope they aren't snotty..)
4. Getting a hamster!!
5. Finally can spend 30 minutes home alone! (Baby sitting my 2 little brothers, though...)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Ohh... I've moved house lots so I'm used to it though... I have never lived in the same street as my friends..I generally don't eat sweet stuff, I prefer salty things like crisps...I also love mashed potato. I'm hopeless when it comes to tearing my eyes away from the computer too. I feel sorry for your cats and I have and never will agreed with getting them declawed. I mean, tearing out those essential parts of a cat just so you don't get a little scratch is...Insane. They use them to help hang on to things and climb aswell. It's like taking away part of a cat's life. I'm with you on that one.

However, I'm looking forward to when/if my Mum moves...Yet again, just not going to a new school. I don't like the one I live in now, I'm used to big gardens and this house has a postage stamp garden, pretty much. (The neighbours claimed the front garden for their own...Eh.) Also it's a small house and there's just not enough room. As always, I'm stuck with the smallest room. But it's worse than that. It's PINK. Totally pink. The walls, the ceiling, even the carpet is pink. I can't stand it. Also it's rented so we can't paint it. Besides, it's only really suitable for one cat/dog, and we have two cats. Once we had 7, when one of them had kittens... The kitchen's tiny too. And for when I get a pet rat in two years, there's no place to put it without running out of space for things. In other words, it dosen't suit me at all.

I want one of my relative's houses...It's very big, in the country side, and a giant garden. It has an apple tree in the middle of it, and a cut off foresty bit (So the dogs don't get in!) That's totally wild. It has a stream and with my little cousins I've helped to make dens there and all sorts. I found a leech on the back of a stream and once I caught a glimpse of a vole! Considering I always used to live in the country side and now I live in an urban land scape, and also I have never seen wild life, other than a frog once and, of course, birds and insects. I would have done something slightly different with it though, because now the non-wild part only has one tree-The apple tree. They cut down a semi-wild part to build a green house...Urgh. I still hope I inherit it...

Despite all of that, I feel for you. Don't worry, Nature. <3
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Thanks. :') Yeah. My cat's aren't getting declawed because they scratch us.. (Which they do when I am playing with them with a REALLY short pencil.. xP) They are because our furniture may as well be a leather carpet like this. x3
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I'm a military brat, both parents were in the Navy. I could never keep friends until about high school when my dad retired and my mom stopped. It's a tough thing to face, so if you need time to talk, you've got Foxesrule and I to have your back. Unlike my time, there are a good amount of ways to stick around with friends all over the globe now. It was always a tough thing to face for me; I always found really good friends and always had to deal with leaving them later. I was always the one that had to move away. If you're comfortable or have the options, I would possibly keep in touch by texting or just the internet in general. Even when I didn't have texting or internet (too poor at the time), I was still able to keep a best friend. I met her at a daycare, I was in third grade, she was in fourth. I'm now getting ready for college in about a month. I think one thing that helped me the most was my dog. I don't know what it is about pets but whenever I lost friends, he always motivated me to slowly open up to people in new places. He was very much like my younger brother. (:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Yes, that is all true, Alexander. ^^

On a, err, lighter note.. Here's Swift! Remember?

And her 'friend' is going to be in a race... Fingers crossed.
http://foxesrule.dragonadopters.com/race_502501
Watch it using that link. ;3
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Heh. I remember "meanie." :3 You remember that? Ugh. I have to wait 15 minutes for the race??
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Yeah, I remember too...And it's annoying, right? ;-; Also, here's a race for Swift. ^^
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

There is no link. x3 Idk if there even is supposed to be one!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick