Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:That's how you silly British peoples spell corn? Wow... I thought queue was weird! xP No offence!

I would think Brittan was against the 4th, being we broke free from your silly rules and became ruthless, rebels! Survival experts! Creating civilization from scratch!

Of course I'm mostly German, though! xP

With a bit of Cherokee, Ireland, England..... A few more tribes.....
Then you haven't seen banana language... as I am from planet banana, and am bananaian. xD chi-wah-nah-twah-la < that is the bananaian motto. I actually sing that in my house from time to time... Litterally.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Um. Okay....

Weeeirdoooo!! Jk :3
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Just leaving this here >;3
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

:D Happy 4th!! Forgot to mention that while I was discussing it! xP
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I am back... Sort of... I am at a hotel in south dakota... We left missouri last saturday after ariving seven days before. Bought a temperary fishing liscence in missouri and learned how to use a live fish to catch a live fish. Used leftover corn to catch small bluegill. For that i used a child size princcess fishing pole... Like a boss! (In missouri blugil are legal to use as live bait... along with certain species of frogs and small baitfish.) Then I took the small bluegil and put it on a large hook and large pole. It has to still be able to swim to attract the attention of larger fish such as smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and Catfish. Doing this I cought a decent sized smallmouth that might of been at least 2-3 pounds. Also got to visit my relitives from my fathers side. Then we went to my uncle marks house further north in missouri. (Hes full of it... Nonsense that is... He is my Fathers younger brother after all. :wink: ) We stayed the night there and then went into town to visit my Uncle Tony... Well Great Uncle he is my father's, Mother's Sibling. He is around 94 years old and no one knows when he will pass on and I have not seen him since I was around 6 years old so we spent a day with him. When he was young he worked on the rails. It was around the time that morse code was first invented. He had to learn how to work with that. He still has the morse code device. Plus it is fully operational. He taught us some of the more simple old fashioned morse code like Hi, Hello, and SOS. In fact it was before they had radio so after he learned it the radio was invented allowing Morse Code to be applied to ships at sea thus the invention of S.O.S. "Save Our Ship which he also had to learn. So yeah... I learnd Morse Code... The we entered south Dakota. For the first night in this state we stayed at an inn in small town the contains a gas station and inn a couple house located in the mountains that appears to be the middle of nowhere. This morning we went and visited mt.rushmore and got lots of photos. A project from the great derpression that was meant to proclaim what america is supposed to mean. A massive mountain sculpture ofthe faces of four american icons. They are Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and T.Rosevelt.
Foxesrule and Wildlife may want to skip to here it contains things invlovling Fox Kits and Wolves.After spending time there we went to a place called bear country. It is drive through state park of some sort. One of the specials ones were the humans are in cages (The Car you drive is the cage) and the animals free roaming the area. Near the end the have an area were visitors can view the younger baby animals which are hand raised to ensure the saftey and survival of the young animals. When I were was there today the had fox kits, baby black bears, and baby mule deer that were born exacty one month ago on june 4th. and we got to see free roaming timber wolves. Here are photos

I''ll post more later. Cya!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Nature, us British don't hold grudges. :wink: We're not like the Scottish. (Who have been holding a grudge against us for 300 years..Literally.) And Quorn is always spelt Quorn.

Yes, vegetarian sausage. That means I had a vegetarian hot dog.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh. I thought you meant a corn dog. xP

Awesome pictures Animal! I would love to go there! And you learned morse code?? Wow! Also, using live bait? Col! Did you keep the catfish and eat it?
Last edited by NatureHeart on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Heh heh. xp

Anyway, Animal, those pictures are too cute!!!! L;KNJGPOI[JDNK;LSDF Image
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:Um. Okay....

Weeeirdoooo!! Jk :3
I see dat teeny tiny text. xD

ANIMALGUY. THOSE. ARE. ADORABLE. How do you get such good photos?! Their amazing!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I just realised if you post H.ell without the dot, it becomes diva.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Um, I don't get it? H.*** is not diva. :\ Unless you mean divas are h***ish
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

...I have no idea why.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Hi guys, just poppin' in here for a minute if that's ok! I'd like to thank all members here on this forum for helping me learn English so good! When I first started playing this game, I could only say a few words; "cat","dog","bird" and I had a vague feeling of remembering that the word "stomach" had someting to do with the belly. But thanks to you being so nice to me, I am now even writing a book in English! Maybe not a book that's going to be published, but it's a story, and people are able to both read it and understand it!^^
And I'd also like to say sorry for all the misunderstandings or things I might have done in the past, in case I offended anyone without being conscious of it at the time.
ImageImageImageImage
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Hello, welcome back! :) I'm glad you learnt more English, and I can't wait 'til that story! ^^ Also, you never offended me so..Yeah. ;3
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

I'm glad that I didn't offend or hurt you in any way. ^^ Oh and that story is on my dA page, amongst a few others, if you want to take a look at it. Just search for my username and you might find them.
ImageImageImageImage