Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by SilentEcho »

It's pretty cool.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I see it's an RPG, so lemme ask, does it involve grinding? (Fighting tons and tons of enemies over and over just to raise levels) I don't have time for that. xD
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Sorta, I guess.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Eep, I hate grinding. xD I might still give it a shot though.
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

oh it looks kewl :3 so what do you do and how is it obtained? :mrgreen:
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

You're a dragon slayer at first, and I'm pretty sure you're turned into a dragon later on. It's on Steam I think.

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

SilentEcho wrote:You're a dragon slayer at first, and I'm pretty sure you're turned into a dragon later on. It's on Steam I think.
Getting this. Like, right now. .O.
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

i dont get it :c how can i get it? free download or buy it? still turning into a dragon is epic alone :3 (we all know why with me X3)
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Darkmoon wrote:i dont get it :c how can i get it? free download or buy it? still turning into a dragon is epic alone :3 (we all know why with me X3)
This. Plus I have a bunch of games on my computer already (I'm greatful my computer's holding up! :D ) I don't really like grinding but.... you.. can turn... into a dragon!
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

I'm about to explode >.< anyway imma deal with it later. Dumb ol' glorbs is dragging me to every museam in Houston today because you get in free today .-. but at least mom's gated community has a pool ^-^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZB7yswo6a0
Its the weirdest video but I love the song. ^-^
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Heh, I was wanting to ask...

Anyone know how to make a Minecraft server? My brother and I want to create a server just for the both of us, so we could play minecraft together.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

I have no idea what that is so sorry I cant help you. And also, wolfquest is starting to make me mad. I really want to play now! >-<
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I just got done watching a comcast on demand movie... It is called Independence day... Warning though It is rated PG13 and should not be viewed by young kids... I found a discription of the movie on wikipedia

Independence Day (also known by its promotional abbreviation ID4) is a 1996 science fiction film about an alien invasion of Earth, focusing on a disparate group of individuals and families as they converge in the Nevada desert and, along with the rest of the human population, participate in a last-chance counterattack on July 4 – the same date as the Independence Day holiday in the United States. It was directed by Roland Emmerich, who co-wrote the script with producer Dean Devlin.

While promoting Stargate in Europe, Emmerich came up with the idea for the film when fielding a question about his own belief in the existence of alien life. He and Devlin decided to incorporate a large-scale attack when noticing that aliens in most invasion films travel long distances in outer space only to remain hidden when reaching Earth. Principal photography for the film began in July 1995 in New York City, and the film was officially completed on June 20, 1996.

The film was scheduled for release on July 3, 1996, but due to the high level of anticipation for the movie, many theaters began showing it on the evening of July 2, 1996, the same day the film begins. The film's combined domestic and international box office gross is $816,969,268, which at one point was the second-highest worldwide gross of all-time. It holds the 27th highest worldwide gross of a movie all-time, and was at the forefront of the large-scale disaster film and science fiction resurgences of the mid-to-late-1990s. It also won the Academy Award for Visual Effects.

Plot
On July 2, an enormous alien mothership enters orbit around Earth and deploys 36 saucer-shaped destroyers, each of which is at least 15 miles wide, over major cities around the globe. In New York City, David Levinson (Jeff Goldblum) discovers transmissions that he believes the aliens are using as a countdown to coordinate an attack. David and his father Julius (Judd Hirsch) travel to the White House and warn U.S. President Thomas J. Whitmore (Bill Pullman) of the attack. The President, portions of his Cabinet and the Levinsons narrowly escape aboard Air Force One as the aliens destroy Washington DC, New York City, Los Angeles, and other major cities around the world with energy based weapons.

Meanwhile, USMC Captain Steven Hiller (Will Smith) is called to take part in a counterattack against the aliens. His girlfriend Jasmine, her son and dog survive the attack by hiding in a workmen's shed in a Los Angeles freeway tunnel. The next day, on July 3, Jasmine finds the injured First Lady (Mary McDonnell), who had been in Los Angeles and whose helicopter was brought down by the alien attack.

On the same day, as part of a U.S. counterattack, Captain Hiller leads a squadron of F/A-18 Hornets on a mission to engage with a destroyer near the remains of Los Angeles. The destroyers are revealed to be guarded by force fields which repel projectiles and nuclear detonations, and it releases scores of smaller "attacker" ships which are armed with similar shields and weaponry. After a one-sided dogfight ensues, Hiller survives by luring an attacker to the Grand Canyon,where he causes it to crash and then subdues the alien pilot. Hiller is picked up in the desert by a refugee group that includes Russell Casse (Randy Quaid), an alcoholic crop-duster who has claimed for years that he was abducted by aliens in his youth. They take the captured alien to Area 51, where Air Force One has already landed. Area 51 conceals a top secret facility housing a repaired attacker and three alien bodies recovered from Roswell in 1947. The captured alien regains consciousness at an Area 51 lab, and reveals that its species travels from planet to planet, harvesting a planet's resources before moving on. The alien attempts a psychic attack against Whitmore, but is shot and killed by his entourage. A retaliatory nuclear attack against a destroyer over Houston ends in failure. The President and his daughter Patricia later visit the First Lady when she is in the hospital, and it is revealed that she suffered mortal internal injuries in her helicopter's crash. The President stays with her for the last few minutes of her life. Outside, Patricia and the President hug and comfort each other.

On July 4, David devises a plan to use the repaired attacker to gain access to the interior of the mothership in order to introduce a computer virus and plant a nuclear bomb. It is hoped that this will cause the shields of the Earth-based alien craft to fail long enough for a worldwide attack to eliminate them. Hiller volunteers to be the mission's pilot- reasoning that he is the only person to have seen these ships in action and survived, thus giving him unique knowledge of what the ship is capable of-, with David accompanying him to upload the virus. With few pilots to man available aircraft, the battle requires volunteers, including Whitmore and Casse, who have previous combat flight experience. Morse code is used to contact forces around the world in order to coordinate the attack.

After the virus is implanted and lowers the shields, Whitmore leads an attack against a destroyer approaching Area 51. Although the fighters can now damage the alien ship, their supply of missiles are exhausted against the craft's large complement of attackers while its sheer size makes missiles relatively ineffectual against it directly, and the destroyer prepares to fire its main weapon at the base. Casse possesses the last remaining missile, but his firing mechanism jams. He pilots his aircraft into the center of the alien weapon in a suicide attack, causing a chain reaction which destroys the alien ship.

Simultaneously, other forces around the world are able to destroy the remaining destroyers. David and Hiller escape the mothership just as it is destroyed by the nuclear bomb, and the duo crash land near Area 51. The world celebrates, and the main characters watch debris from the mothership enter the atmosphere

Cast
Will Smith as Captain Steven Hiller, an assured United States Marine Corps F/A-18 pilot. Devlin and Emmerich had always envisioned an African-American for the role, and specifically wanted Smith after seeing his performance in Six Degrees of Separation.
Jeff Goldblum as David Levinson: An MIT-educated computer expert, chess enthusiast and environmentalist, working as a satellite technician in New York City.
Bill Pullman as President Thomas J. Whitmore: A former Persian Gulf War fighter pilot and current President of the United States.
Margaret Colin as Constance Spano: The White House Communications Director and David's ex-wife.
Robert Loggia as General William Grey: A United States Marine Corps general who is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and one of President Whitmore's most trusted advisors.
Randy Quaid as Russell Casse: A widowed, alcoholic crop duster and veteran Vietnam War pilot who claims to have been an alien abductee ten years prior to the events of the film.
James Duval as Miguel Casse, Russell's eldest son.
Judd Hirsch as Julius Levinson: David Levinson's father. The character was based on one of Devlin's uncles.
Mary McDonnell as Marilyn Whitmore: President Whitmore's wife - the First Lady.
Vivica A. Fox as Jasmine Dubrow: A single mother and Hiller's girlfriend

James Rebhorn as Albert Nimzicki: The Secretary of Defense and former director of the CIA.
Harvey Fierstein as Marty Gilbert: David's boss, who is killed when the aliens destroy New York.
Adam Baldwin as Major Mitchell: A United States Air Force officer and the commanding officer at Area 51.
Brent Spiner as Dr. Brackish Okun: The unkempt and highly excitable scientist in charge of research at Area 51.
Harry Connick, Jr. as Captain Jimmy Wilder: Steve's best friend and fellow pilot.
Kiersten Warren as Tiffany: Jasmine's freind
Mae Whitman as Patricia, the President's daughter. She is called 'Munchkin' by her parents.

In my opinion its a good movie but there are some things that are not that good shuch as drinking,swearing,smokeing etc. I do not think its good for young children...

Being me its intersting how a group of people who are e those UFO obsessed civilions are on a building wereing UFO hats and sighns become the first to die when the first attack is literly launched over their heads.. so yes good movie it made me want to cry at some parts and in others it just looked cool and again I would not recomend this movie to young children

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Oh ive seen that movie. its pretty good.