Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by SilentEcho »

Skyrim is a single player game. It costs money (quite a lot sometimes) but it's well worth it.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Skyrim is life. -shot'd-

Speaking of which, I'm gonna go play now instead of eating breakfast like a normal teenage girl. Or maybe I'll sneak my breakfast to the 360... *Assassin hood*
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

just got my birthday gifts last night. They were something to shave my face with,new headphones for my mp3 player,an alan jakson CD,and the news that imi going on a whale watching trip this spring in puget sound.(I have wanted to take one of the local whale watching tours for a long time now.Now that i do photography ill be sure to take my camera. I may even post a few photos on these fourms.) Theres more my mother just has to remember were she set the rest of my gifts.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Like, what SilentEcho said, Skyrim is a single player game. It's part of The Elder Scrolls. (Like Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion.)

Here's a trailer for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M

It's well addicting :3

I've been playing it all week.
For science!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Wanna know something else that's addicting? Aliens vs Predator. Absolutely fun. Best game purchase I ever made.
Artwork: Tumblr
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

SouthernStar wrote:Like, what SilentEcho said, Skyrim is a single player game. It's part of The Elder Scrolls. (Like Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion.)

Here's a trailer for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M

It's well addicting :3

I've been playing it all week.
sounds like it. My friend used to have morrowind for PC. I bought it as well a long time ago but after we opened it we found main disc was missing from the case. That was very disapointing. Lately me and him have been addicted to two games. Test drive unlimited 2 for my brand new xbox and grand theft auto san andreas for pc.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

I've played all the TES's <3 Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. I love Skyrim for it's believable atmosphere, but if you want straight up fantasy, Oblivion is the way to go.

My dad got me into AVP with the movies, Quagga. ^^ I love the game for PS2 and the newest one. It was a bit disappointing though because it was really short. x.x Then again, I only played the Alien campaign.

I practically grew up with Spyro, Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy because my whole family is a bunch of gamers. I find it unbelievable that my mom used to read nothing but romance and had never touched a gaming console until she met my dad. x__x Now even she plays the Silent Hill series (While I huddle up in a wad of blankets and pillows so I can scream into them every five or ten seconds...), wants to play Amnesia and Penumbra (e.e Help me...), and has even tried out Skyrim. |D

Oh,

@Animal and Silent: This Skyrim video is hilarious, but it has a bit of cussing. xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4o4VQcNQg
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Ayashe wrote:I've played all the TES's <3 Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. I love Skyrim for it's believable atmosphere, but if you want straight up fantasy, Oblivion is the way to go.

My dad got me into AVP with the movies, Quagga. ^^ I love the game for PS2 and the newest one. It was a bit disappointing though because it was really short. x.x Then again, I only played the Alien campaign.

I practically grew up with Spyro, Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy because my whole family is a bunch of gamers. I find it unbelievable that my mom used to read nothing but romance and had never touched a gaming console until she met my dad. x__x Now even she plays the Silent Hill series (While I huddle up in a wad of blankets and pillows so I can scream into them every five or ten seconds...), wants to play Amnesia and Penumbra (e.e Help me...), and has even tried out Skyrim. |D

Oh,

@Animal and Silent: This Skyrim video is hilarious, but it has a bit of cussing. xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4o4VQcNQg
thats funny!

Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

I bought the new AvP off of Steam, and I only ever play as the Xenomorphs. It's infinitely fun, personally - albeit, the gore is tiresome. It's particularly fun when you're playing Multiplayer, Species Deathmatch, and you're just a swarm of aliens working together to take down the marines and predators.

My most favorite childhood game is Spyro - the first and second, mind you. As frustrating as it may have been back then for little ol' me... I regret nothing. I miss it, rather... I wish I could play it again and relive the good ol' days, but I don't think my older self has the will or patience to replay it. :c

Oooh, you ought to try that sometime - find the soundtrack for some of the games you've not played in years. I searched YouTube for some of the Spyro soundtrack, some time ago. Absolutely nostalgic... So many memories... <3
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ah man that sounds really fun. :D I should look into getting in on my laptop...

Spyro is what took me out of my dinosaur obsession (Jurassic Park, anyone?) and into dragons. xD I don't know if I ever got anywhere when I was little but I do remember playing it for hours. I may have played the first few games, but then I got tired of them or something and moved on. I wish I had kept playing them, so I could play the newer ones and know what's going on.

I listen to the old Zelda soundtracks, but they're all the same songs in every game just with slight variations. I still love the LoZ music, though. It always reminds me of when I was too little to play and preferred to sit behind my brother and watch him for hours. ^^
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I grew up on Pokemon.
I played my first Zelda game this summer. s:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Donkey Kong and Banjo Kazooie... Two other childhood games. Not as into Donkey Kong, too much going back and forth and whatnot... I think? But I replayed Banjo Kazooie this year and got all but two jiggies/jiggys, and finished it. I never finished it when I was little, but I finally did now... xD

I'm kinda hesitant to consider any other Spyro games. I mean, I've heard that the series has been more ruined past the second or third... Or maybe that was just an unconscious thought of mine. I have the DS one, think it's Year of the Dragon? It's fine and all, kept me amused for a bit, but it just doesn't feel like the old games... :c
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

hi.

I'm back.

are we talking 'bout Skyrim.

Uh.
FUS RO DAH.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Spyro was the first videogame I ever owned. ;_; (Not the first one I played, remember playing Sonic Adventure and Qbert on a relative's dreamcast. Goood times.) I saw a commercial on tv for it and was amazed, tried frantically to relay to my parents that I wanted it, but I had trouble telling them the name considering I couldn't read... I drew a rough representation of something that happened in the commercial instead. XD Amazingly, they managed to figure it out.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Is Aya's new Avvie a Skyrim reference.

Because NPCs never want to kill me. They want my horse.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra