The Animals Hidden Power RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: The Animals Hidden Power RP

Post by NatureHeart »

Skye's wings had given out. Her days of survival were over. Her chicks hardly ever got to live a life outside of misery. AS they fell from the air down to the ocean of wild water, they heard a thump, instead of a splash, and she had the color flow back into her. She looked out of the nest. A coyote! The dangerous carnivore had her nest on his back! What could she do. He didn't seem to want to harm anyone, but you are never sure. Skye just grasped her chicks and hid in the nest.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Askele looked over her shoulder, and blinked calmly at the hummingbird. "We'll see about finding you another tree," she said, and with sudden skill, wings grew from her back, and her head and rump shriveled and shrank. Black feathers sprouted from her body, and within moments, she was a giant condor, holding the nest carefully between her claws. She took off, and soared far higher than any hummingbird could hope to fly. Askele covered great distances within minutes, and soon, she landed at a cave in the cliffs, her own home and refuge. "Are you one of us?" She asked. "One with power?" Askele settled down in the large circular nest of straw, fur and feathers. Of course, condors didn't need nests, but Askele liked comfort, so she made it. "It is my understanding you do not eat meat?" She asked Skye.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The sudden transformation startled Skye, and while she flew on the back of the condor, she realized he was on of her own. The ones with power. Soon, a cave was to see. They landed inside of it, and to her amazement, there was a nest. Skye knew enough about condors to know they don't use nests, but this one was different. Before long, the shape-shifter asked her a question: "Are you one of us?" Skye chirped back an answer, " Yes. I can control the trees. Thanks for saving me back there."
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Faith just caught a glimpse of what looked like a large bird flying towards a cliff area. This made her curious, which made her want to follow, but she knew that with the rain it's not a good idea. Faith then noticed water was beginning to rise even more. She'd have to move again whether she likes it or not. Sighing, she prepared herself and stretched her wings, only to stop when she suddenly heard an extremely loud sound something big falling into water, not far away.

From the weak earthquakes and sudden flood, boulders that rested on the cliff began to become loose, and some of them went tumbling down the cliffs, ending in a huge SPLASH in the flooding areas below. Any animals in the way of these boulders will not stand much of a chance.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Name:Day
Species:Fallow Deer
Powers:Can fly
Picture/description: Top half of Day is dark brown, her underbelly is light brown with some bay highlights. She has small brown wings with light pale blue highlights. Her hoofs are black as well as her nose and eyes.
Other: I <3 Fallow Deer!
ImageImageImage