African Animal RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: African Animal RP

Post by nikikay »

I get to the watering hole and dip my head down laping up the water. I look up at the male leopard, "Hello."
(and yes it is right)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

I wadded into the cooling water.''Oh I can get used to this!''I thought to myself.I dipped my head in and lapped up some of the cool water.''Refreshing''I said in a semi happy voice.I did not even smell the up coming Leopard.My head shot up as I look at the Leopard and walked up to her.''Hello'' I growled out.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"No need to growl," I say with a calming voice. I sit by the waters edge letting my paws get wet.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Said and sat nikikay .-. )

''Why are you here I said wanting to growl even more at her for not yet having a terp of her own.I wadded deeper into the water in till I was completely submerged in the deep area.I stuck my head under and opened to see what I could see.There was some fish and I lunged at them and closed my mouth down on the scaly flesh of one and brought it to the surface.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Why I was only curious as to why you have come. " I swing my tail back and fourth. I do to lap up more water and wad in a little more into the water.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I decide that the two leopards wouldn't be a threat and uncrouch, revealing myself. I walk up slowly, cautious of the two. But as usual, I was hasty and decided to walk up at my normal pace. I went straight towards the waterhole and ignored the other leopard and lap up some water then look in curiously, seeing the shadow of the other leopard. I turn my head to meet a female leopard "Is the other leopard in there?" I ask casually.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Yes, I believe he is hunting fish. Not a very welcoming leopard if you ask me." I yawn and lay by the water line waiting for something to do. "I'm Heart by the way."
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"Nice to meet you Heart, you can just call me Southern." I smile lightly, sitting on the edge of the waterhole. For a second I wondered, did leopard packs exist? I then shook that thought out of my head and sighed. "So, what did you catch today?" I ask, trying to start a friendly conversation.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

I sit up and shift my weight, "I caught an impala today. And you?"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"I didn't exactly catch an Impala today, a male leopard left an Impala on the ground so I took it." I explained, then looked into the depths I then spoke with the slightest hint of worry in my voice "He's been in there a mighty long time, do you think he's alright?"
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"I'm not sure..." I walk to where the male leopard is and stick my head under the water to see if he is still alive.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Name: Jaws
Species: Nile Crocodile
Description: Regular croc.
History: Same as always.
Family: Dead
Other: Is a hungry and dangerous crocodile.

I jumped down to find something to do. I heard a commotion and saw two females at a watering hole.

I swam around looking for prey. Soon a zebra came to drink. I lunged and used the death roll to kill the zebra. I came to the feast afterwards.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

I turn my head to see a crocodile. "Hmm the leopard better get out of the water quick." I jump out of the water so i do not get eaten.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I see the crocodile and quickly retreat to dry land. "Woah, I hope that leopard get's outta there fast, for his own sake!" I sigh, then turn to Heart. "You alright?" I ask.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Yes thank you. And you?" I shake out my pelt making water fly off it.