African Animal RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

African Animal RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

In Africa it is life or death. Hunter or hunted. Live or die. Can you survive Africa's most dangerous challenges yet?

Rules

1. Basic rules.

Form

Name:
Species:
Description:
Family:
Mate:
Crush:
Children:
History:
Other:

Name: Vasteri
Species: Leopard
Description: Scar on his eye.
Family: None
Mate: None
Crush: None
Children: None
History: Like any other leopard
Other: None

No acception needed.

Descriptio
Last edited by Alpha Ridley on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: African Animal RP

Post by SouthernStar »

Name: Southern
Description: A huge female leopard with grey eyes.
Family: None yet.
Partner: She will develop one as the roleplay progresses.
Crush: She will develop a crush as the roleplay progresses.
Children: None yet
History: Unknown
Other: I'll roleplay when more people join
For science!
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

This post will show current Charries in this role-play:

Vastari(Alpha Ridley)
Southern(SouthernStar)
Aryan(Desinee)
Heart(nikkay)
Jaws(Alpha Ridley)
Sekal(Mook)
Last edited by Alpha Ridley on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

I shall be a leopard again and my name shall be squishy .-. and I like 3rd person narrative D:

Name:Aryan (So now Aryan is grown :D )
Species:Leopard
Description:Image
Family:A couple daughters
Mate:None
Crush:May have one
Children:A couple daughters
History:Not really any
Other:Not much ^^
Last edited by Desinee on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Squishy? O.o)
(Its mid summer btw)

I looked down from below and saw a large impala. It had no idea that I was hunting it down. When the moment came, I lunged at the impala at full force. When the animal died, I dragged it up the tree to eat.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Ugg 1st person sounds so weird!)
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I trotted along the grassy plains and sighed. Nothing here. I turned around again hoping to see some sort of prey animal I could snack on. But instead I saw another male leopard eating an Impala in a tree. That Impala sure did look nice, but I shook my head and tried to ignore the smell of warm blood which was filling my nose. I walked silently through the golden grass away from the tree hoping my silence wouldn't attract the attention of the male.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Name: Heart
Description: Small for her age. Usually comes out at night to hunt. Agile and quick, she is an excellent hunter.
Family: none
Mate: none
Crush: none
Children: none
History: not much
Other: likes sleeping in trees
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

I dropped the impala for scavengers and left the tree. I avoided a large white rhino I saw in a mudhole. I spotted a female leopard in the distance. I went to my territory and slept in my favorite tree.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

I look around yawning. My stomach growls so i decide to go hunting. Walking slowly, I get near a heard of impala. Stalking, I choose the weakest one and leap from the bushes, grabbing onto the back of its neck and biting down on it until it fell limp. I then quickly drag it up a tree to keep it from other animals, and devour it.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I smiled as I heard the sound of a collision of an Impala and the ground. Turning back I ran towards the tree to see a half eaten Impala. Better than nothing, I thought, before sinking my ivory teeth into the exposed flesh. Blood stained the fur around my mouth but I couldn't care less, I had food. Lifting my head from my feast, I checked for any other scavengers and sighed in relief when I saw the coast was clear. I dragged the rest of the Impala up the tree the male had been sitting in earlier, then layed the Impala on a seperate branch. I would eat what little meat was left later. I sprawled out on the little space the branch had to offer me and fell into a sleep.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

After finishing the impala, I look around but only see a couple birds hovering around me. I decide to let them finish off what was left of the impala, and pushes it off the branch of my tree. I clean my fur of the blood stains and rest in the trees with a full stomach.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

I sat in my mothers old tree.Bored of this wide spread territory and not having anyone.One of these day I'll find another mate and possibly stay with this one.''I knew it was unnatural but I could not resist my wants and some how I knew that just maybe a female would like the help.I stood up in my tree and looked around.I saw a large fresh water hole that was not spoiled by clay or mud.''Hmm I can smell the fish.''I walked over to the water and scaned it for gators.''Seems clear' I said to myself in a low voice eying the nice smelling water.
~Des~
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

My ears twitch listening to my surroundings when I smell a leopard near the watering hole. I lift my head up to see a male leopard. Feeling quiet parched myself I jump down and lope off towards the watering hole.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I woke up, startled by the sound of a Hyena laughing. "Shoo, get out of here!" I snarl at it, irratated, but then smirked when I realized how it couldn't get the Impala in the tree. I then jumped down from the tree, landing on the hyena's back, snapping it's spine. Smirking, I kick some dirt in it's ugly face then leave without a scratch to go to the waterhole. I paused when I caught sight of two other leopards, then bend down into the golden blades of grass. I wonder what would happen next, one was female and the other was male. Maybe they were mates?

(Is this right? Niki's post is confusing me.)
For science!