Red fox RP.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Red fox RP.

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet sniffed the air, growling with delight. She could now take revenge on the female fox. It was clear that the fox had cubs, for the scent of milk was very strong. Velvet trotted into the fox's den, for she had found it, tail high, and then let out a between bark (Half howl, half bark, which means 'Bye') and lunged for the cub.

It dosen't have to hit.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cotton shivered as she felt pain, she let out a whine, as the fox's teeth had dug into her, before falling into un-consisousness.

(DUN DUN DUN!)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet snarled with excitement, tial wagging, and then attempted to sink her fangs into cub's neck.

(Waiting for wolf to respond.)
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Amber woke up, and saw Velvet attack her cub. She snarled and attacked velvet, Attempting a bite at her ear. If sucsessfull, she would bite deeper into the ear and her neck. She growled at velvet. If it was for cottons life, she would risk it.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

The newborn fox was conscious now, but all she felt was pain. She struggled to get out of the painful grip, but no success, she finally just stopped and started whining, she had no idea what was happening, as she was only born a few hours ago, and was blind and deaf.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

She stopped the attacked and picked up her cub as quickly as she possibly could. Then, she put her in her den then attacked the enemy fox. Amber decided she had enough, and bit deeply into the most fatal spot you could bite. She would not let go, she would bite deeper until Velvet ran. She didn't CARE if velvet had a den on her territory, Amber DIDN'T care that she might have cubs, She didn't care about anything at this point.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cotton only felt numbness, and at this point she was super scared, and struggled for breath, she didn't know what had happened, only that she felt pain for the first time, and it was a LOT of pain.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Snake
Appearance:Image
Personality: Very aggressive towards everything. He hardly has a soft side, and even the cutest of creatures is just lunch. He enjoys hunting and challenging other foxes. Nothing really matters to him, unless it is for his own good.
History: He was raised by his mother, no father though. He never returned to the den for some reason. The most significant part of his cubhood was his experience with butterflies. He was chasing one when all of the sudden he was being hunted by, well, he doesn't know to this day.
Other: He is scared of butterflies if I haven't made that clear. :P
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted.)

Velvet leaped out of the way and lunged for the fox's throat, snarling. She was furious, and although this was rare, she was not going to give up. She would have revenge on the vixen.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cotton whined in pain, her neck was bleeding, and that was not all that was wrong... She was scared, her mother’s scent wasn’t close. She rolled around in the dirt, trying to put a end to the pain. She had no idea what was happening, because she couldn’t see, or hear.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Amber tackled the fox and barked, trying to say "Run!" to her young cub. She attempted a bite to the neck, and afterwards she attempted to bite somewhere fatal. Amber barked "Run!" again, but more feriously. She could not die, or could she? No, she kept telling herself, but it was no use. She knew this might actualy be her death day, and she would kill the fox, no matter what. She felt a stinging pain but then she thought ' I will not DIE!' and attempted another tackle, then attempted to bite into her ear. She was the most angry you could see her, and her gentlness turned to furicousenes and every bite would be harder, the only time she felt this was the stinging of being bitten by a sharp needle from a two leg, but she didn't care.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cotton kept whining, she couldn't hear her mother's calls for her to run, and she couldn't see her mother either, and was scared of the pain that she was facing.

(D: Cotton's pupils and ears aren't developed enough yet.)
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Amber snarled and decided she would give up, she wouldn't leave this matter alone. She decided to strike when Velvet had cubs, and she would claim another territory. Yes, this seemed reasonable. She grabbed onto cotton and ran as fast as she could out of her territory, and into a meadowy place. She looked out and saw a shady tree and dug a den as quickly as she could, then quickly made a nest. Afterwards, she buried the den and plopped cotton down in the nest, allowing her to suckle. She would get her revenge when Velvet had cubs. She yawned and watched and cleaned her cub, making sure no dangers were ahead, And barked a warning to velvet saying this "Never mess with me AGAIN! Or a piece of your kin will be gone forever.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Snake padded around the border of his broad territory. The towering trees of the forest surrounded him, covered his prey from his unforgiving teeth. His stomach growled, sending the nimble rabbit of the woods into hiding. The fox snarled, then carried on through the forest. The seconds turned to minutes, and the minutes multiplied by the dozens. It was about an hour before he ran into an easy kill. A rabbit's nest, fresh with tender meat.
The sneaky canine padded up to the nest. He forced his paws into the ground, then hastily pulled them up. This went on for just minutes before he reached the jackpot.He stuck his muzzle into the den, and gently gripped a rabbit kit the size of a strawberry in his blood-stained teeth. He then engulfed the kit and swallowed the flesh whole. He feasted for just a little while, then made way for his den.
When he arrived, he decided there was nothing better to do, than slumber.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet let out a yowl of happiness. She had defeated the vixen-Not killed, but hopefully scarred the cub for life. She bounced around in the den, before burying it and then Velvet trotted off to her own burrow to sleep in peace.