(About what time is it?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Red fox RP.

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cotton suckled from her mother, finally feeling safe. But she was in pain, and it was a struggle to keep breathing. She cuddled up next to her mother, because she was freezing from being left alone so long.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Amber got up and got some more nest ingridents, and made the nest softer and warmer. She saw a nearby bird land, and then pounced on it, and got it by the wing. She almost missed it. Amber dragged it to the den, and hoped Velvet would have cubs soon so she could take her quick, yet painful, revenge on her.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Cotton felt the warmth of her mother leave her side, so she started whining, then she felt the softness of the nest become warmer, she was only born a couple days ago, and didnt know much, if anything at all.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The fox awoke. The sounds of birds and the buzzing of insects filled his den. He stood up and stretched out his well-rested muscles. The fox licked his chops and walked out of his den, with no care in the world. Rabbits bound for the nearest hole when they saw him. A mouse scampered into a rocky cave just bigger than an inch. A kestrel perched on a low branch, its back turned to the mischievous fox. The male crouched, getting into a pouncing position. He waited, for just half a minute, then pounced. The kestrel cried out to the world, begging for help, but none came. Just the unforgiving fangs of Snake, the fox of death. The bird was large for him, and he could just barely handle it. Son, the kestrel quieted, relaxed its muscles and slept.
The canine removed the feathers from the breast of the carcass, then dug in. The gizzard was a delicacy, and he savored it, but at the end of his meal, his face was covered in blood. Snake groomed himself for half an hour afterwards. After he finished, his fur was back to the red-orange and white color it was before. He then started on his regular walking trail.
Minutes past, even an hour before he came across anything interesting. To his surprise, it was a young, male fox. He was probably from last spring's litters. He was definitely smaller than Snake, and quite stupid to walk onto his territory. Snake decided to have a little fun with this young one.
He stopped in his tracks and released a firm growl. The young fox stopped suddenly, but that was the response expected. Snake then lowered his head, and showed his teeth. Unsurprisingly, the young'n turned at 90 degrees and ran. Snake had a bit of fun that time, but he was lucky it didn't turn into a bloody battle, which he would probably win.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet yawned, stretching her long, black legs, before scurrying out of the den. She scented the air. Velvet was ready and eager to mate, and could smell a dog fox somewhere nearby. The fox had ate a kestrel recently, for she could still smell the blood. Velvet let out a short, quick bark to say hello, waiting for his response.

(The fox is Snake by the way. Also, if they do end up mating, no details. xp)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Snake was sort of startled by the bark and whooshed around to see a vixen on his territory. Taking advantage of this opportunity to mate, he tried to impress the fox. He stood taller, puffed out his chest, then barked back in saying 'hello.' He waited for a response that did not involve fleeing in terror.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet barked happily and tried nuzzling Snake.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The fox accepted this, and went into other things. I don't believe more is needed on this subject....
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet became pregnant. (XD)

Velvet barked to the fox, flicking her tail, hoping that Snake would follow her to her burrow. She started to move slightly in the right direction, and then stopped, still waiting.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Snake followed his new "friend." He was eager to raise a litter of pups, which hadn't ever done before. In the few years that he'd been alive, he had never mated. No female wondered on to his territory, fearing what he might do if he wasn't in the mood. Snake didn't blame them.

(I am kinda tired so please excuse me from this post! xP)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet wagged her tail like a dog, then crawled into her den. It was already lacened with straw and moss, to make a comfy bed for it's inhabitants. Velvet lay down, exhausted after mating.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Snake crawled into the straw-lined den. It was warm and cozy, perfect for a new litter of pups. The newly-wed fox (Idk, lol xD) sniffed his new surroundings. It smelled somewhat like his new mate. He crawled back outside the den. The area outside was a nice and shady, but sunlight shined through the towering trees. There was no fresh scent of any foxes besides Velvet. It reminded him of his old den, the one that he grew up with. It was a peaceful place, with prey running about everywhere. And, hardly any butterflies. He crawled back into the den, laid down, and waited for something to happen worth getting up.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Amber nuzzled her fox pup, before padding out of the den. She smelled that fox, Velvet. Following the scent, she saw a male fox and Velvet in a den. Running in the den, she attempted to sink her fangs into velvets underbelly.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.