Red fox RP.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Red fox RP.

Post by Foxesrule »

Before I say the rules and blah blah blah, this is a red fox roleplay. Red foxes are the most common type of fox there is. They can live in alot of different places-The country side, forests and the city-Maybe in the plains. (But I doubt it.) They can, obviously, live in the UK, the USA, and alot of other places. But this is set in the UK. Red foxes in the UK are shorter and heavier than in America. And this means no eagles flying overhead, instead something like a kestrel flying overhead.

Also, this is meant to be a very realistic roleplay. No talking as in "Hi.", use proper red fox talk. If you don't know how to put it, you could say something like 'Blaze flicked his tail to tell Velvet to follow him'. That's fine.

I'm using a list of Ethiopian wolf 'talk', so it will not be entirely accurate.

[Every-day.]

Short, quick single bark = Hello
Medium quick single bark = Good morning
1 between bark (half howl half bark) = Bye (Do twice for 'Bye Bye')
Growl lightly and quietly + Single whine = I'm hungry
Head lowered lightly + Snorts quietly = Thank you / Thanks
Head lowered lightly + 2 short whines = Please
Pitiful whine = Sorry
Short, proud bark = I
Medium, proud bark = Me
Two pitched, whiney bark = My
Two pitched bark = You
Three piched, whiney bark = Your
Swish of tail + short bark = Yes
Shakes head to the right + short bark = No
Stop abrutly + Growl firmly = Stop / Stop Here

Follow all forum and roleplay rules, be realistic, don't Bob mod, be literate, blah blah blah.

Feel free to make your own form, but here it is:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Mine is here:

Name: Velvet.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Will RP.
History: Nothing interesting.
Other: Nope.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Red fox RP.

Post by Grep42 »

Name: Psych
Appearance: Image
Personality: Pysch is a true survivor. Tough, smart, and stubborn she has no time to fool around. Pysch could survive almost any situation, except if it means other foxes. She believes she is too good to ask for help, and instead powers through any tough situation. She could navigate a burning building, survive a flood or a famine, and is an expert at tricking hunters.
History: Pysch grew up just like any red fox. When she was a kit, she encountered a couple of human kids who tried to catch her. She had escaped, ran away through the woods. Ever since, she's learned the ways of humans, or hound dogs, or any other hunter. She can lead a hunt half across the forest and not be caught.
Other: Not that I know of, but I will inform ya if that changes.
Looks fun Foxes :)
Vegan: The other white meat.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accepted, feel free to start roleplaying.

And thanks, I started it because there were no roleplays where you had to use 'proper animal talk'.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Name: Autumn
Looks: Image
Personality: Autumn is a very rude, stubborn fox. She will claw your ears off is she has to, and boss you around like crazy. If someone liked her, she would freak out. Autumn is someone that you soundly normally like.
Mate/crush: none/none
Kit(s): Beans {F}; Trevor {M}
Other: Derp

Name: Beans
Personality: Beans is a very Fiesty and rambunctious kit. She loves her brother, Trevor, and her mother.
Mate/crush: Unknown
Kit(s): None
Other: Nope

Name: Trevor
Personality: Trevor is very much like his mother. Nothing much to say about him
Mate/crush: nah
Kit(s): Nah
Other:
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted. Feel free to start roleplaying.)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Alright.

Beans, Trevor, and Autumn
Beans woke up, and pressed her muzzle against her mothers flank. Autumn shock awake to find her daughter pressed against her.
Autumn gave a short, medium bark that ment 'Hello.'
Trevor woke up next, and gave two short whines. Autumn looked at her pups, and her bellow growled. It had been weeks since she had eaten, and her pups needed food. Beans looked at Trevor, and pounced on him. Trevor gave a squeal of surprise, and pawed at his sisters ear. Autumn smiled, and nuzzled her two precious kits.

(Sorry I can't finish this. I have to go to school.)
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Foxesrule wrote:Short, quick single bark = Hello
Medium quick single bark = Good morning
(Ok. Editing this when I fele like rolelaying. xD)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(I would join but i have too many rps to do already ;-;)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Autumn, Beans, and Trevor
Beans pawed at Trevor, and he growled fiercely. Autumn gave Trevor a little glare, and he whimpered. Beans squealed, and jumped ontop of Autumn's tail. Autumn smiled, and fell over. Trevor joined in, and played with Beans. Autumn flicked her tail, and both kits got off of her. Sitting up, she looked at her kits, then outside. Beans looked at her with a hungry look, and Trevor did the same. Autumn looked at both of the kits to make them stay in the den. Both kits nodded, and she headed outside. A cold breeze ruffled her fur, and she picked up many scents. Autumn picked up the scent of hare, and spotted it easily. She dropped low, and stalked it. Her elegant steps made no noise. Autumn pounced, and landed on the hare. It squealed with alarm, but was cut short. Autumn killed it with a swift bit, and carried it back to her den. Autumn padded back to her den, and almost tripped over a mouse. Yelping, she fell, and squashed the mouse. The female huffed, and picked up the mouse by the tail. Autumn crawled into her burrow, and Beans and Trevor squeaked in excitement. She layed down the mouse for them, and she gulped down her rabbit. The kits gulped down their mouse together, and curled up beside their mother. Autumn threw her food aside, and licked her kits clean.

~ Jez ❤
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name:Amber
Appearance:A simple, red fox.
Personality:A very, Very mean fox. She acts like any normal fox, but around her cubs she is kind.
History:Nothing inportant
Other: Nopee!

Name:Shine
Appearance:http://image.shutterstock.com/display_p ... 795732.jpg
Personality:Acts like any other cub, only more playful.
History: Grew up with her brother, Stone.
Other: Nothing

Name:Stone
Appearance:Like his mom and Sister but with dark grey eyes.
Personality: Playful and acts like hes the smartest and the strongest, though his Sister, Shine is.
History: Grew up with Mother and Shine.
Other: Nothing
Last edited by WildLife on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accepted!
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Amber
Amber lay down in the grass and barked a short, quick single bark too her cubs, Shine and Stone. She saw shine roll in the grass and chases a butterfly, and even took it by the wing! The she fox saw her cubs who growl lightly and quietly, almost not heard, and then a single whine. She realized her cubs were hungry and found a nearby rabbit hole, hidden in the bushes but Amber was led by the scent of rabbit dung and territory marker, and followed the scent. A rabbit peeked out with a squeal but did not escape in time, and got bitten and dragged out by the ear. After killing the rabbit, her cubs roll in the grass and growled firmly at her cubs to stop, and than her younger and weaker cub, Stone started eating and snorted quietly. She licked her cub as if too say 'Your welcome' and went back too the rabbit den, and caught two more but got scratches seven times.

Shine
Shine batted at her brothers ear. Her brother, Stone, growled lightly and pounced on him, only to get kicked off and got nipped at by the ears. Shine bit at stones ears, only to be bit at and almost thrown at a tree, but only got bonked on the head with a rock. Shine made a Pitiful whine and padded away under a tree nearby. Mother lay down and saw that she looked a bit scared, and nudged her and Stone away. Turning around she saw wolves eating the rabbits, or what was LEFT of it at least. Shine stopped for a moment, but mother picked her up like some sort of dead rabbit and put her under a tree, when the wolves were no longer in view. Afterwards, mother caught a nice, juicy, bird.

Stone
Stone did not put up with shines attitude. He lay down in the shade, his gray eyes shining in the night. He only took five bites of the bird, and his sister took ten. Mother saw another female fox, with cubs (Not Autumn and Beans and Trevor) and She growled at the other female. The female fox saw the bird and her cubs went go up to it, sniff it, but stones knocked the male cub out of the way. Stone dragged the bird into the shade, and the mother of the cub that Stone pushed away got angry. The female charged after the cub, and tackled stone, leaving a gash on his side. Mother attacked the female fox and bit at her ear and tugged, tearing the enemy female foxes ear. The fox yelped, but didn't give up. The female fled, forgetting all about her cubs. The male cub attacked Shine, but mother grabbed onto the cub, shook it a bit, threw the male cub against a tree, and killed it. The female fox's other male cub was found bleeding from the face, because of stone. Mother took the cub, put its face in a nearby snake den, made sure it couldn't leave and lay down once more. She fell in a deep sleep, and soon, the forest was filled with howls and growls.
Last edited by WildLife on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Remember this is set in the UK and I'm pretty sure wolves became extinct in Britain long ago. ;p Haven't heard them howling yet!)

Velvet yawned, rolling onto her side lazily. It was dawn, and Velvet never risked going out at that time-The darkness always seemed to dissapear before she caught even a mouse. She licked her soft, pure black paw which she had been named after, for her legs looked like the soft human material called 'Velvet'. She let out a quiet growl, and whined once, as she felt the hunger pangs come in. She hadn't had very good luck when it came to hunting-Velvet wasn't an excellent hunter. She was more of a scavenger, but she was far away from humans and swore never to go near again.
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Amber took a quick look at her cubs and saw the sun. Her cubs simply looked at each other and Shine tried jumping on stone to play, but Stone simply kicked her off and this made Shine angry. Shine pounced on Stone and bit at him by the ear. Red Blood streamed from his ear, and Amber's ear twitched. She scented another fox, although it wasn't the usual fox smell, it smelled.. Strange. Amber checked it out, and followed the scent trail, leaving her cubs. Shine and stone played, played, and played, and Stone wasn't being a grumpy grump. Stones grey eyes sparkled and Shines and her forest green left eye shined, while the other Lake blue eye was not shining, simply because it was concentrating on something else. Amber, however, aventualy found the scent but her Amber eyes made her look angry, and then she saw another fox. She saw a fox rolling onto its side in a lazy way. Amber growled at the fox. She attempted a tackle, hoping to land on her and make a quick scratch to the face. Amber was attacking the fox, because the fox was in her territory and she had cubs to protect.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Velvet let out a yelp as the vixen crashed into her. She wasn't in a good state to start a fight, so she let out a pitiful whine to say sorry, and rolled onto her back, showinng her white belly. Velvet was in the fox's territory, she realised, and she could scent cubs on the other female fox's ginger fur, but was determined not to abandon her burrow.