The new World...

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

The new World...

Post by KibaWolf »

Humans are extinct. According to the new animals, they never lived. There are new species that combine previous purebreds. The world is okay...For now... There are new thigns happening everywhere. New cross-breeds are breeding with other cross-breeds, and it's chaos for parents raising children... Too many new species have risen, and it is VERY confusing as to which is which... The world is a chaotic place... Especially for these new packs of animals....
You will play as these new packs of animals (each pack seperate for each animal. Put the pack you wish to join in other.) (THe names of the packs are next to species listed below)

Fennec woxes are fennec foxes + wolves + foxes. (The Little Pack.)

Woxes are wolves+ foxes. (The Strong pack)

Bwunnies are wox bunnies. (The weak pack)

Squunies are Squirrel+ bunnies (The Fragile Pack)

Squice are Squirrel+ mice. (The Tiny pack)

Dwolphins are Dolphin woxes. (The Amphibian pack)

Orca dwolphins are orca whale dwolphins. (The Aquatic pack)

You do not need to be accepted.
Everyday rp rules.
Form/my form:
Name: Leader
Species: Wox
Appearance: Silver face reddish-brown body Black tip of tail black paws. Golden eyes.
Children: PinkIce (A rosy red wox with white paws blue eyes and a black muzzle)
Mate/crush: Now passed b/c of tiger! >:3
Family: PinkIce. All otehrs now passed except for pack
Parents: Now Passed.
History: All family killed of fire except for pack and mate whom was killed by a tigger!
Other: Strong pack, of course.

Name:PinkIce
Appearance: Rosy Red wox with white paws blue eyes and a black muzzle.
Children: Um....No...Just...No...
Mate/crush: Like i said...l^
Family: Mama named Leader!
Parents: Daddy go bye byez! *is tired and acting like a 3 yrold*
History: Nothing....xP
Other: Strong pack! =^.^=
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: The new World...

Post by Foxesrule »

I was thinking about making a roleplay about woxes. xD Anyway, fennec woxes are just Fennec foxes and wolves. Not fennec foxes, wolves and foxes. xD There are different types of foxes.

Name: Sand.
Species: Fennec wox.
Appearance: The normal fennec wox.
Children: No.
Mate/crush: No.
Family: Fennec woxes.
Parents: Fennec woxes.
History: The normal.
Other: Little pack.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Remember that you do not need to be accepted. Also, OH YEAH! Okay change fennec woxes to wolves+ fennec foxes! ! By the way if a character gets preg they give birth that night.xP)

Leader looked down at her pup/kit, PinkIce. The little one was nursing, at the moment.Leader was scared stiff. A bwear (wolf bear)or a Twiger (wolf tiger) could walk in and slaughter the ltitle one. Even a male loner wanting to mate could kill the little one and mate with Leader, as she had heard in the "Tales of the PureBreds." She shook with fear as one came in. She put the little one in her mouth by the scruff, and ran. The male caught up. Even though her little one was still alive, she was now pregnant. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She screamed, not wanting two kits/pups.

Little PinkIce could hear and see and smell, but everything was a little blurry. Just a teeny-weeny bit. As her mother became pregnant, she thanked StarPack for saving her.

Leader walked back to the den and put the little one in an abandoned corner. She sat down and stared down at the little one. She nuzzled her and stayed awake.

PinkIce walked out of the den. The little one could eat meat AND nurse, but her mother preferred her stay in the den and nurse, and PinkIce preferred to stay out and eat meat.
Leader stared with this expression; :evil: . She walked outside, following PinkIce silently.

PInkIce couldn't hear her mother, and she was facing th3 wrong way to see her, so she thought she was in the den. She decided to go back, and turned around, bumping into her. Her mother scooped her up, deposited her in the den, and as soon as it began to get dark outside, she gave birth to a healthy kit named MoonWalker. He was grey with beautiful silver eyes and black paws. Of course, he had all of his senses like PinkIce, and he looked over at her." Who are you?" He asked, flirtatiously. "Your half sister, smart one." PinkIce replied. "And my name is PinkIce. I'm a day older than you." She said, amused.

"Oh." He said, and blushed. "I...didn't know." He said. Leader eyed her little ones curiously. I think I'll give them time alone to think about this... She thought. "I'll leave you two alone for a while to think." She said, going out of the den. She saw her new mate. He was actually more handsome than she had remembered. "Hi." She said. The male could not talk. He merely nuzzled her, and walked into the woods with her. "Want to hunt with me?" She asked, and he nodded. Together they caught 100 squirrels, and placed them in a yet-to-be-eaten pile. He nuzzled her. They stayed out of her den for a while, giving the kits time to talk.

PinkIce was VERY amused. Her new half brother was being flirtatious with his own half sister.
"We can't in-breed, smart one. The genetics wouldn't be good now get outta mah face! " SHe cried, and bit his throat, giving him a scar just a hair away from biting his life-pumping artery.

"I never said-" He began,but was cut off by the sudden teeth in his throat. He collapsed on the ground in pain. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He screamed.

She then gasped. She hadn't missed the life-pumping artery. She had bitten it. And now he was dying. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it..." She said, nuzzling him.

He was angry, but he nuzzled her back. They were brother and sister, and he wanted her to know she was forgiven. "It's okay." He said, smiling. "I never had much of a life to live, anyways." He said, and closed his eyes. He surprisingly woke up a minute later. "I'm alive?" He asked her.
She smiled. She had put some of her blood in him, and it obviously had worked. "You're welcome." SHe nuzzled him.

"THank you." He thanked her. "I'm tired.." He said, and fell asleep.
"Me too." She said, and fell asleep next to him.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Sand sniffed the ground, and stared again at the other side of the border. The surrounding packs had not entered their territory, and there were no intruders. Smiling to herself, Sand trotted back to her pack.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(we need more ppl, don't we? *facepalm* But for now this is fine.)
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Name: Snip
Species: Dwolphin
Appearance: Head and backside of a dolphin, body of a wolf, coloration of a fox.
Children: N/A
Mate/crush: N/A
Family: N/A
Parents: N/A
History: N/A
Other: The Amphibian Pack
Last edited by Grep42 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Snipe swirled through his lake, snapping up small fish in his jaws and eating them on the swim. Soon enough, his belly was full and he went back to land. The dwolphin hauled himself onto the bank and sat in the sun for a moment. He then got up, and began exploring the noise of a screaming young wox.
(100 squirrels? Really? Sounds a bit exaggerated to me. *le perfectionist)
Vegan: The other white meat.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I'll join.

Name: Autumn
Appearance: Is the size of a wolf, and the body of a fox with one white paw. Amber eyes and a torn ear
Children: None yet
Mate/crush: Nah
Family: Dead
Parents: Long gone
History: Autumn had a bad childhood. Her mother and father abused her because of her size, and color. When she was about 3 months old, she ran away, and joined Strong Pack. She saw her mother one day, but she was all skin and bones. Autumn killed her mother, and her father, too.
Other: Strong Pack
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Your rank will be beta female. Also, THere are baby sitters as well if you would like to make more than one character.)

Leader came back in the den. The male whow as her new mate would not be alpha. He could not talk, and thatw as against the rules. She would have to cast him out. She did, and went in the den with her pups, and fell asleep next to them.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name: Slink
Species: Orca Dwolphin
Appearance: The head and body of a Orca whale, The middle is like that of a dolphin. It has four small legs like that of a wolf that he does and cant really use. He is a light brown color.
Children: Nope
Mate/crush: Looking for one
Family: All dead
Parents: Dead
History: Nothing
Other: Aquatic Pack

Name: Shan
Appearance: Front and bottom half are that of a dolphin. Has the legs of a awolf and is red in color.
Children: Nope
Mate/crush: Snip
Family: Nope

Parents: A Dwolphin
History: Nope
Other: Amphibian Pack
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Form:
Name: Hobo
Appearance: Color: black on the back and white on the underside... that is all im going to say...
Children: none
Mate/crush: curently none
Family: unkown
Parents: unkown
History: unkown
Other: unkown

I came up with dwoxes and dwhales and the other whale hybrids while goofing off in the never ending story topic with someone. But I will let you use this anyway. I dont mind as long as I get to join... :D

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

OOC: Yupz. =^•^= How've you guys been?