The Animals Of Farthing Wood RP.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

The Animals Of Farthing Wood RP.

Post by Foxesrule »

This roleplay is based around the book The Animals Of Farthing Wood.

If you haven't read it, don't fret! You can still join this roleplay.

Alright, if you haven't read it, I'll explain what's going on.

Basically, humans have started to tear down Farthing Wood. First it was just the out-skirts, but then they came closer. Although there is still some of farthing wood left, it's much smaller than before. And there's a drought. The frog's and toad's pound has dried up completely, but now there is no water left-At all-In Farthing Wood. There are things like a pool, but that's too far for the smaller animals. And it's right next to a human house. Too dangerous. Once Toad had came back from...Wherever he was going...He was explained all of this. He was devastated, since the pond was his birth-place, but he had went to a place called White Deer Park. The 'Edible Frogs' there had told them it was completely safe from humans. They could only enter with a special pass, but they couldn't harm any of the animals or plant-life. There was one human living in White Deer Park, the Warden, who protected and helped animals in there. The animals of farthing wood had decided to travel to White Deer Park-Together, of course. They had swore an oath-(It was something like this, cannot remember. xD) You could say one for all, all for one. In other words, do not hurt or attack each other, and help each other when they need it.

Complicated, right? I did not explain it well.

Rules.

1. No more than 2 characters per person.
2. This roleplay is set in England, like in the book. This means only playing animals in England. That means no wolves, or golden eagles, grizzly bears, whatever.
3. There can only be adult two of one animal-What I mean is, there cannot be (For example.) more than two adult red foxes or more than two adult mouse. Adding on to that, there can only be up to four kits/cubs or whatever. That pretty much means there can be up to 6 of each animal, aslong as 4 are babies/youngsters.
4. If you make two characters, they cannot be the same species.
5. Animals can talk in this roleplay, even to an entirely different species-Apart from humans.
6. Follow all forum and roleplaying rules.
7. DO NOT break the oath. Unless it's an argument. Or attack just ONE other animal once. (If they're from Farthing Wood.)
8. Feel free to play as an animal that does not come from farthing wood, aslong as you join the 'band' eventually.
9. Use correct grammar and punctuation.
10. I, AND ONLY I, control the weather and events.
11. If, for example, you're a fox, you must be called Fox. Or if a female fox, Vixen. Only exception to this is if you're a, lets say, Kestrel, but the other person playing a Kestrel is caked Kestrel. Then you make up your own name.

Now, the form.

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
MINE!

Name: Barn Owl, or Owl for short.
Species: Barn Owl.
'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.): 'Normal'.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Will RP!
History: Will RP!
Other: Nope.

Name: Fox.
Species: Red fox.
'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.): Leader.
Personality: Fox is very much the leader of the group, and everyone seems to agree. He is respected for being brave, courageous, a natural leader, his kindness...And, again, bravery. (Will RP the rest out.)
History: His father and mother were killed by humans.

Accepted forms:
Foxesrule wrote:Name: Barn Owl, or Owl for short.
Species: Barn Owl.
'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.): 'Normal'.
Personality: Will RP!
History: Will RP!
Foxesrule wrote:Name: Fox.
Species: Red fox.
'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.): Leader.
Personality: Fox is very much the leader of the group, and everyone seems to agree. He is respected for being brave, courageous, a natural leader, his kindness...And, again, bravery. (Will RP the rest out.)
History: His father and mother were killed bu humans.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: The Animals Of Farthing Wood RP.

Post by Jezibel »

I apologize if any of my characters don't live in England.

Name: Vixen
Species: Red fox
'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.):
Personality:Vixen is a very rude red fox. She will get in your butt if she has to, and boss you around like crazy. Other times, Vixen will be very quiet, and shy towards new people. Once she gets to know you, she will not shut up
History: Father killed mother; Vixen killed her Father
Other: nah

Name: Polecat (Pole for short)
Species: Polecat ( kind of like a ferret)
'Band Rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.):
Personality:He is very annoying. He loves to annoy you, and randomly poke you with his tail. Other times, he is funny, sweet, and loving
History: His mother abandon him, and his father was never seen
Other: nah
Last edited by Jezibel on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accepted.

It appears Polecats do live in the UK, sometimes they appear in Cornwall. (In England.)

Once someone else joins, you can start roleplaying.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Thanks!
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Oh, wait, looking at the rules...
Foxesrule wrote: 11. If, for example, you're a fox, you must be called Fox. Or if a female fox, Vixen. Only exception to this is if you're a, lets say, Kestrel, but the other person playing a Kestrel is caked Kestrel. Then you make up your own name.
And your female fox is called Jesse.

Same with your other character.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Edited it. So, Polecat's name will be Polecat?

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Edited it. So, Polecat's name will be Polecat?
Yep, but you could call him Pole or just cat for short.

But his full name would still have to be polecat, just like the field mice in the book.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Ok. Thanks!

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Ok. Thanks!
(It's nothing really.)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

When can we Roleplay?

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Foxesrule wrote:Accepted.

It appears Polecats do live in the UK, sometimes they appear in Cornwall. (In England.)

Once someone else joins, you can start roleplaying.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Name: Badger
Species: Badger
'Band rank' (Leave blank if not in the 'band' yet.): Normal
Appearance:
Badger.jpg
Badger.jpg (320.86 KiB) Viewed 13678 times
Personality: Will Rp
History: Family was killed in a forest fire so he doesn't interact with other badgers.
Other:none
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted, feel free to start roleplaying.)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Vixen
Prancing through the forest, endless squirrels to hunt. Vixen skipped through meadow, her paw steps landing on the ground effortlessly. She smiled and turned her head, and saw a handsome male. Vixen smiled, and she started to pad forward.....
Vixen woke up with a sudden jerk of her head. Only a dream. She looked out of her make-shift den, and saw grey clouds coming this way. Growling, she shook her glossy orange pelt, and exited her den. Vixen looked around, and saw nothing. No prey. No enemy foxes. No ex-pack members. Nothing.
A raindrop splashed on her spotted muzzle, which brought back her attention. Looking up at the dark grey clouds, she heard a pound boom. Vixen angled her ears to the sound, and it came once more. BOOM!
Her ears went flat against her head, and she bolted back to her den. She'll have to stay there until the storm passed.
Curling up on her what-so-called nest, Vixen tucked her paws under her chest, and wrapped her tail around her body. She heard another crack of thunder, another after the other. Opening one eye, she saw a bolt of lighting in the distance. Then another.
Vixen yawned, and closed her eye. She tried to get back in her dream like before, but it was hard. Thunder boomed, and lightening cracked.
She sat up, frustrated. How could she sleep in such noise?
Shaking her head, she she layed down, and watched rain come from the clouds. Vixen looked into the distance, and sighed.
An endless sky full of gray clouds.

~ Jez ❤
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Badger lumbered down the worn path of grass that he had used for years to get from his set to Foxes place. He had just come from having a conversation with Fox about the recent destruction of the pond and what should be done to prevent the destruction of the animals in the forest. It was decided that we would leave and go to a place that Toad called White Deer Park. It was decided that all of the animals would leave tomorrow night. Badger was heading back to his den when it started to pour down. He smiled in satisfaction. This would surely slow the humans down. When he got to his set he shook himself off at the entrance and went inside. He curled up and immediately went to sleep.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.