Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Legends

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Legends

Post by Alpha Ridley »

( Sorry about this, but I did not want this RP to die.)

The thunder flashed over the sky more. A dark pokemon appeared and smiled demonically. " Have they talked about me yet?" Hissed the pokemon. Two hooded pokemon nodded and said: " Yesss...". "Ok then. You two must attack Treasure Town and get my Shadow Stone. NOW!" the dark pokemon said. The two hooded pokemon vanished. " Nobody has ever survived Void Forest, but someone will. I, Banette, and my hooded partners, Dusclops and Dustox, will conquer the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The pokemon, Banette said wickedly.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Rufflet and Growlithe both nodded, and glanced at the door, asking to go out silently.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

A trio of pokemon came into the room. " Roserade? We need to speak with you." Salamence said. Roserade followed Team Hunter to the dining hall. The sun was rising. While Roserade and Team Hunter were discussing over an unknown location Banette is hiding in, Dustox and Dusclops entered town. The two looked like normal pokemon. They went to the shop and bought a Reviver Seed. " Remember, we are here for the Shadow Stone." Dustox whispered to Dusclops.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(I don't know what to post...)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Teams are allowed to go to places without permission.)
(Sorry for making this short.)

Name: Samuel
Level: 1
Pokemon: Treecko
Description: Once was a human.
Personality: Will RP!
Other: Became a human a different way.
-----------------

A beam of light shined across the sky, and landed in the deepest part of Berry Fields. Inside the small crater was a Treecko. It groaned and fell unconscious.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: Knero
Pokemon: Shroomish
Description: A normal, agitated Shroomish.
Personality: Usually agitated, personality will probably change the more he gets closer to leveling and the more he sees the world outside of town.
Team?: Team Quést; he'd likes to be the leader even though Aron is the one that brings him back up a lot.
Members: Aron
Moves: Absorb, maybe Bullet Seed too?
Role: A rather friendly team, works when given the opportunity to, Shroomish works his best the better the rewards get.
Other: His ability is Poison Heal, not Spore.

Name: Kiril
Pokemon: Aron
Description: She has a little pink bow on her head so it's better suggested to others around her that she is a girl. She was once a human, therefore the pink bow will be around later.
Personality: She in some cases can be somewhat shy and respectful, however the teamwork side of her is very determined and knows how to keep her teammate going.
Team?: Team Quést
Members: Shroomish
Moves: Tackle, Dig?
Role: A friendly team.
Other: Her ability is Sturdy
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Samuel slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He was in a berry patch. "Ugh...getting dizzy..." He said before falling unconscious again.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Blue eyes lit up the dim room ever so slightly, concern ran through her head, however she couldn't quite tell why. Dizziness turned the darkened room around her, no sounds she could hear of as she soon fell back to darkness.

"Hey! You're in the way, now get up!" Yelled the agitated Shroomish, eyes in rage as he kicked the Aron. "Ow ow ow!" He whimpered, kicking hardened steel with his foot wasn't the best idea. He hopped on one foot, however the shape of his body lead him to easily lose balance and to roll onto his back, leaving him to be stuck like that on the floor. Fear struck him for a moment, though calling for help would mean that he was weak; no, no calling for help. The Aron twitched in her sleep, maybe the kick on the back finally woke her up or something. She swiftly turned around and "stood" on all fours. It confused her, being on all fours, but it wasn't settling in her mind just yet.
She took notice of the Pokemon before her. Weren't Shroomish a bit smaller than that? It didn't make her question anything too much, so she walked toward it, her body feeling a bit more weird than usual as well, and tried to use her "hands" to help the Shroomish up. Her mind was rather foggy, nothing seemed to be right. Just another dream, right? She'll wake up soon.
"Thanks, I guess..." The Shroomish replied, grumbling to himself.
Wait, what? A talking Pokemon? "You can talk?" She said, surprised.
"Of course I can! What are you, stupid?" He said rather coldly even though the Aron just helped him.
This was really confusing, just a really, really confusing dream. Pokemon with a voice and a temper to go with it, great. Thanks, dream. She rolled her big, bright blue eyes. "Anyway... where is this place?" She asked, holding back her frustration.
"This? This is a small cave next to a dangerous area I was about to go to. Going through the cave is a shortcut, and you slept right there in my way." He said rather harshly. "I haven't seen an Aron around here before, I wonder if you're new or something."
"An Aron...?" She was horribly confused, but logically it made sense. She was standing on all fours, her "hands" on the ground for support, the movement was almost metallic, what kind of dream is this?
"Well duh you're an Aron! Come on now, don't be stupid. What's your name? You at least know that, right?" He wanted to laugh, this Aron was a joke to him so far.
"Uh.." Her mind was flooded with questions, anything about remembering was blocked. Her name, what was her name? It feels like it starts with a K, doesn't it? Thinking about it seemed like forever, however it only took a few seconds before the name "Kiril" slipped out of her lips.
"Well, Kiril, I'm Knero. Since you're new here, how about I show you around town? Since you're here you may as well get used to it." He thought about asking her to join the team he wanted to create, however he felt she was too stupid as of now to even consider it.
The small Aron nodded, "crawling" next to him as he lead her to the town. It was really awkward for her to walk, walking on all fours was definitely new to her. The thought of catching sight of the town made her happy. If she had a tail, it would be wagging by now. As soon as they entered the town, he began to talk about everything. The market, the stores, the bank, rescue teams. He went on and on about everything and anything, and despite the agitation he showed earlier, Kiril could see the passion in him for rescue teams. It was easy to tell how badly he wanted to be part of one. She giggled, catching the Shroomish's attention.
"What? What are you laughing at?" He fumed, not impressed by her giggling.
"Let's make one, a rescue team! You want one, right? Well, let's do it!" She smiled, catching his attention even more.
The opportunity was far too much for Knero; it had to be done. "Fine, you can be my partner, but don't be stupid, alright? Don't be a weakling either. You got any name suggestions? I don't know, maybe something like Team Dynamite or Team Elite..."
"Quést."
"What?"
"Quést. Team Quést. Sounds cool, doesn't it?"
"I guess so... Team Quést, it sounds fitting enough. Alright, let's go with it then." He couldn't admit how much he liked the name, so he just left the subject at that.
(TL;DR, Kiril figured out that she's an Aron, Knero thinks she's stupid instead of the idea that she has the lack of memory, Knero shows her around the town and they created Team Quést. I don't know if you want to hand out rescues or not, or we could walk by Berry Fields 'causewhynot and find the Treecko there.)
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Sure.)

Roserade heard this and went over to them. " Hello! I'm Roserade, and you two wanted to form a rescue team, that was right, right? Well, I'm the manager of the guild. Follow me please." She said. Dusclops and Dustox listened to this. " That Aron sounds familiar. Nah, that's nothing." Dustox whispered. The two went off.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The Shroomish and Aron bounded toward Roserade, expressions showing excitement and happiness. "Yes!" Replied Knero, despite his usually angered face it looked rather happy at the moment.
"Manager of a guild... Kiril, this is something special! This is truly great! Let's go!"
The two followed the Roserade, wondering what would happen next.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Roserade was inside the room with the Aron and Shroomish. " Feel free to ask one of our guild members for a tour. When you're ready, go downstairs to the guildmaster's room. It has a sign above that should say Guildmaster." Roserade said before heading down the ladder.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Snivy and Cyndaquil

The two walked right past Shroomish and Aron.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Name: Vulpix
Pokemon: Vulpix
Description: Normal Vulpix
Personality: Will RP!
Team: No.
Members: None.
Moves: Ember.
Role: None.
Other: Was once a human.

Do you mind if I only have one character?
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Nope. Not at all.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

A vulpix was laying on her side in sand, unconscious. Water crashed on her body. She slowly opened one eye, only to have it engulfed by salt water. This startled her and she immediately woke up.
“What...? Where am I?” She asked herself. She awkwardly started walking farther from the water.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.