||The City of the Birds||Bird Roleplay||

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

||The City of the Birds||Bird Roleplay||

Post by NatureHeart »

They say, in the wide open sky, there is a flock of birds. They say the flock of birds are smarter than humans, and have made many devises. They say that they were once plentiful way back in the year 2100, but it is 2600 now, and they are almost completely wiped out. They say the most advanced hunters in the wold were hired by scientists to hunt them down so they could expirement with them. Once they became endangered, the scientists were no longer allowed to test on them. All but one stopped. He hunted down the birds himself with the most highly advanced technology know to man when the hunters refused to. He was hunted down by the police for years, but they never got him. He died one day, but the birds still alive in his laboratory, which was most of the population died with him. But, they say that one small flock still flies over the land, the wind through the feathers and their eyes taking in the wonders. You are one of them.

Rules:

*All forum and role play rules apply. -You could get punished.
*Please use proper spelling and spaces.- I cnt reed tis vry good.
*Use [], (), {} or OOC when speaking out of character. - Don't want anyone confused!
Please don't start drama.- It gets kind of annoying if suddenly there's a tornado, then hurricane, then flash flood, then another tornado.
*Please have at least 2 sentences when you are RPing.- "Rock ate a bug." Boring right?

Stuff you might like to know:
I control weather in blue.
There are limited spaces in the flock.
You may make a new kind of bird that may have been cross bred so much it became a new breed.
You may rank up or kicked from the flock if the leader wants.
You may challenge the leader, and if the leader tells you to stop, it is the one time you can not listen.
Leader must be male.
You must be a vegetarian, even the hawks and eagles.
The flock migrates once every year, but will always return to their old nests after their vacation.

Inventions yet:
*Heat Detector Contacts: It helps guards see the enemies through the clouds and trees.
*X-Ray Contacts: Helps Healer to see broken bones.
*Laser Talon Gloves: A guard points his talons at an enemy and a laser beam shoots out.

Ranks:
Leader:
Guards:
Elders:
Hunter:
Mothers:
Chicks:
Healer: Nikita (NatureHeart, page 1)
Fledgelings:
Inventors:

About The Ranks:

*Leader: He is in charge of everything. He may do anything he wants that is not against the rules he may set. He may quit at any time, but he must have chose a replacement first. He is in charge of the decisions and can fire any bird from their current rank, moving them up, down, or even out.
*Guards: They are in charge of protecting the flock from any intruders such as enemy birds or any humans who may come poaching. If one of the flock members go missing or is found dead in a bloody mess, they are to blame. They must keep track of their shifts carefully, for if they aren't on duty when they are supposed to be, someone is gonna get in trouble. They use the most highly advanced technology to help the flock stay safe.
*Elders: They are the eldest of the group and are very wise. They are looked after by he healers, and often get visits from the chicks. They have no power, but they are asked for opinion quite a bit because of their wisdom.
*Hunters: They hunt for bugs or berries for the flock to eat, and supplies to make better technology and give the healers supplies. If one of the flock members starve, they are in big trouble. The trouble they are in is punishable on the weather or who died. If it was rainy and warm, and a mother died, they are punished by say, a kick from the flock or no food for a so and so amount of days, but if it was hot and dry, and it was a chick who died, the punishment isn't as big. They use very high technology to find the best food and detect poison in it.
*Mothers: They are those who care for the chicks. All they must do is make sure they are well fed, clean, and happy. But it isn't as easy as it sounds. They have to stay up all night sometimes to ensure the chicks stay happy. If they have a bad dream, they have to comfort them, if they pick on their siblings, the mothers must keep them away. If the chicks are unhappy for a reason that can be easily solved, the mother gets punished.
*Chicks: They get the easy life. Just sitting in the nest all day, causing trouble for the mothers, and visiting the elders. Yup, it's the life until they are ready for fledgling! But until then, they just eat, sleep and visit the elders. But they are also the future of the flock. They are not punished very often, and if they do it is not harsh at all. A little mild actually.
*Healer: He is the one in charge of keeping the flock healthy. If a flock member gets sick, he must come and try to heal it. He must study hard as a fledgling to be able to know his herbs and poisons. If he can't help the sick or wounded, he can't get
punished. There isn't anything he can do, but if he refuses to help, he can be punished severely. He also watches over the elders carefully, as they are the most vunerable. He uses a very high technical devise to find just what is wrong in the body. It is especially useful for figuring out what is wrong in a chicks body.
*Fledgelings: Fledglings are taught by the older birds. The leader chooses what their job will be and who teaches them. Rarely will they get to choose themselves. They must listen to their teachers and learn from them, or they both get punished. If the fledgling fails a monthly test, he and the teacher must help the mothers care for the chicks or help the healers with the elders for a day. If they pass, they may learn the next steps to becoming the rank they have been assigned.
*Inventors: They will invent technology for the flock to use in many ways. They cannot be punished for not doing their job, but can be punished for breaking the rules. They may have 1 other job if they choose, but don't have too.

Form:

Code: Select all

Username:
Name:
Teacher:
Fledgling:
Picture/Description:
Breed:
Personality:
Other:
Mine:
Username: NatureHeart
Name: Nikita
Teacher: None
Fledgling: None so far.
Picture/Description:Image
Personality: You will see!
Other: No.

You may start when there is a leader.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Re: ||The City of the Birds||Bird Roleplay||

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Username: Alpha Ridley
Name: Shadow
Teacher: His parents.
Fledgling: One only. His name is Samuel.
Picture/Description: He has a black head, and he's a good leader.
Breed: Purple Martin
Personality: Will RP!
Other: Nope!
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Accepted!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Shadow flew over the skies. He watched the city below. Smiling, he turned and flew back to the flock.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Nikita organized the herbs she just got from the hunter in her nest. She hummed a song to herself as she put the supplies in her cabinet. As she finished, she decided to take a flight around the city. She jumped out of the nest and flapped her tiny wings at her amazing speed. She zipped around trees and under nests, getting a lot of exercise, burning calories that she needed. She stopped at her nest again and took her nectar from her food cabinet. She put her long slim beak in the flower cup and sipped away. It was so sweet, for she decided to treat herself to another flower. She grabbed another, but she paid no attention to the crippling leaves. She took at sip, and made a funny look. It tasted terrible. She threw out the flower and looked to her cabinets to see if the others were rotted.
She ended up throwing out 2 and keeping only 4. She felt a bit sick having to test them, and took a mint leave to help her stomach.
Nikita lay down in her nest to let the mint do it's job correctly.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Username: niallz299
Name: Flona
Teacher: Her mother
Fledgling: None yet
Picture/Description: Flona has a red underbelly and green feathers. Flona has a long tail with short legs
Breed: Hummingjay (Mix between humming bird and Mockingjay)
Personality: Flona is kind and sweet. But is very serious when it comes to her job.
Other: Flona has a brother name Rax.

Username: niallz299
Name: Rax
Teacher: None
Fledgling: None
Picture/Description: He is sky blue with white spots.He has a long tail with medium sized legs.
Breed: Mockingjay
Personality: Rax is kind and funloving. But takes his job serous like his sister
Other: He has a sister named Flona.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Username: Foxesrule
Name: Amber.
Teacher: None.
Fledgling: None.
Picture/Description: Image But amber eyes. (Do not steal art. Someone on Magistream drew it for me, and I had to pay gold. DO NOT STEAL.)
Breed: Peregrine falcon
Personality: Meet me.
Other: No.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(All of you accepted.)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Bump. Please post! :\)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(I don't know what to post...)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(You could be sleeping in your nest, flying around, ect. Think of verbs!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Rax flew around in search of his sister Flona. He looked high and low before eventually calling for her.

Flona slept in her nest and didn't awaken until she saw fit. She yawned and drowsily awoke.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Thank you for posting! I am so grateful!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥