Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Dragon RP

Post by SouthernStar »

"See if I could open it? Oh I could open it..." She grinned malicously.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Name:Hollow
Species/Type of dragon:Sunset Dragon
Picture/Description:Image
Personality:She is very sweet and loving even to a dragon like Magmus.
History:None

Siblings:None
Partner:Magmus
Crush:None
Parents:None
Other:Sunset dragons are closely related to sunrise dragons. However, their behaviors differ greatly. Sunset dragons generally live alone or in small packs. They are more active in the evening, hunting and performing all of their daily tasks as the sun sets.She lives with Magmus at The magma Mountains.

(Not my picture)

Another char because it gets lonely inside the Magma River.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Jokes on you hot-head!" he laughed. "I dont breath oxygen!" growls at the magma dragon his face turning hard. Ever attack my family again and ill let him take controll!" winks at lyira."Nothing will take me down not even that idiot wizard" looks at the new dragon that had appeared. "We didnt steal that egg we found it dyieing. If your its mother you should know better. besides we protected it with our lives. what did you do for it?" his red eyes look dangeorus and cold.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira hisses from the pain in her wing. She folds in her good wing but keeps the other hanging. "I don't think I trust your kind." She growls at the new draon.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The mysterious black goo drips down her body, creating a puddle around her. Her dark face seemed to stare at him, as if she was a bloodthirsty member of the undead. Her eyeless face revealed itself in her stare.

"Your actions don't seem to reflect on your intelligence well. You were almost killed by a Magma Dragon. One of the strongest dragon species around. Now let me quiz you. Why do you think he ran from just the sight of me?" She grinned suspiciously.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"I am not afraid of you." Lyira growls. "Besides, a hatchling flew away with the egg. I dont know where it is now."
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Turning to the female dragon she calmly spoke "It seems you missed out on my question, and I don't care about the egg. You'll settle for a delicious meal if your not careful..... Because your face looks delicious....." She spoke the last part quietly yet sinisterly, as if she said it by accident due to her undead nature. She eyed the dragon's face as if it was a roasted chicken, and as if Pestilence was a hungry beast. She didn't seem to look so well though, a little sickly.

(Perhaps we could add a plot? Like there's a deadly disease on the loose which make's dragon's go slightly crazy and attacks their immune system until they're weak and then it leaves when they're close to dying?)

I also want Pestilence to be your friends, but I can't do it because of her personality unless your kind to her when/if she gets sick :(
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(ok no prob)
Lyira hisses at her. "You wouldnt want to eat me. Im venom." Lyira looks at her hurt wingand winces in pain.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollow
Hollow slowly stuck into the dark forest and sniffed around for nest.She slithered past a couple of thief's then to a nest.She sniffed around for the parents and they where not around.She walked to the nest fool of blue eggs.She took five of them and flew back to the magma river to Magmus.She landed on the ash/rock ground and walked over to the river coursing a rock to roll.She watched as he aroused from the river.''Come down!'' she walked over to a egg cooker and set the eggs in a hole and walked over to her nest.

Magmus

Magmus waited for the return of hollow.Tell then he mixed with the magma river becoming one with it and floating around with rock fish.While he was swimming he heard a rock move.He formed into a dragon and arouse out of the lava ready for a fight.He looked at the intruder but it was just Hollow.''Come down!'' Hollow yelled.Magmus watched as she put the eggs into a hole and laided in her nest.Sometimes life here is boring he thought as she dozed off.He dove back into the river and traveled down river where the water and magma touch.He travled down river in tell he reached the water and he got out and laid beside the river.
~Des~
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He walks over to lyira. "We can work tother to heal you." he siad smiling at her. He dug his tail into the earth and his form turned thin until it looked like the stem of a rose. on top of his form the golden dust swirled and changed into the head of a rose. they had changed into the form of a giant rose. it bent over and lifted it up so it sat in the head of the rose. it closed around her soothing the pain. Rozes vioce spoke to her. "Youll be healed up in just a bit. we cant do this to eachother since it takes both of us to do it. we also cant attack like this but nothing can attack you. It takes up alot of streanth so dont worry if he falls unconsionse for awail. hes really worried about you lyira."
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Answer the question please
SouthernStar wrote:Image

Why do you think he ran from just the sight of me?" She grinned suspiciously.
The suspicion is killing me!)
~Des~
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira looks at the rose stunned. She turns her attintion back to the other dragon. "So why did he run from you?" She questioned with a stern look in her eye.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

nikikay wrote:Lyira looks at the rose stunned. She turns her attintion back to the other dragon. "So why did he run from you?" She questioned with a stern look in her eye.
(They picked you up. Didnt you read the entire post?)
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(oops sorry i was skiming.)
Lyira looks at her wing and folds it back in. "Thank you roze." She smiles slightly.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"No problem wonderful gardener!" she giggled happily and the rose opened lowerd her to the ground and dissapeard into golden dus. Thorn slept peacefully on the ground were it had been. his scales here still scorched.