Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Dragon RP

Post by nikikay »

I think we should have a dragon rp. Some people have asked for one so here you go. o.0

Rules:
No Cursing or bad language.
No sexual things.
No Bob-moding.
Follow forum rules.

Plot: Land where dragons roam trying to survive. There is the desert, the volcano, the forest, and the oceans and rivers.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
History:

Siblings:
Partner:
Crush:
Parents:
Other:

My Form:

Name: Lyria
Species/Type of dragon: Venom Dragon
Picture/Description: http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... itled2.jpg Lyria is a blue dragon with green venom tiped claws horns and venom laced teeth. She has a venom spike on here tail that can be shot out of her tail. When she shoots one another grows back. She is kinda small. A wonderful fighter.
Personality: She is usually calm. She will be aggressive if you show signs of aggression. She is mostly nocturnal, but will come out during the day when she is looking for a partner or hungry.
History:Was going to be future queen of her dragon clan until it was killed off by humans. She seeks revenge on the humans.

Siblings: RazorBack (male)
Partner: none
Crush: none
Parents: Dead
Other: Hates the rain.

Have fun :)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: Dragon RP

Post by SilentEcho »

Name:Everglide (Taken from the name of my keyboard :B)
Species/Type of dragon:Wyvern
Picture/Description:Image
Personality: Competitive, lazy, short temper, jokes a lot.
History: Spent most of his life sleeping, as he can't think of anything better to do.

Siblings:
Partner:
Crush:
Parents:
Other:
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

accepted! start rp.

Lyria wakes from a long sleep. She stretches her wings out and shakes out her long neck. Feeling hungry she stands up and takes off weaving through the trees.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Name: Roze
Species/Type of dragon: flower dragon
Picture/Description: Dark green whith flowers all over her body. smeels sweet and can shake of sleeping powder.
Personality: deosnt like fighting and mostly spends her times with flowers helping them grown. she feels comfterbul around them.
History: had been born from a rare rose. never had any family except her twin Thorn.

Siblings: Thorn
Partner: none
Crush:none
Parents:none
Other: can paralise, make fall asleep and pioson.

Name: Thorn
Species/Type of dragon: thorn dragon
Picture/Description: A dark green with thorns all over his body. can shoot out sharp piosenouse thorns.
Personality: Hates everything and will sometimes attack random things. Hates his sister more then anything and is constantly trying to kill her.
History: was born from the thorn of a rare rose.

Siblings: Roze
Partner:none
Crush: everglide
Parents:none
Other: has only piosonouse thorns.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

accepted ^-^ you may now rp
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She watched the flowers twist around her. She smiled and laughed. "The flowers are happy." siad Roze.

Thorn slept on a tree coverd in thorns. He wonderd were his sister was. He heard a wing beat and opened his eyes in time to see a dragon fly past him. He looked at the direction she was headed and out of boredom shot a thorn at Lyria.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira feels something hit the barb at her tail and lands. She sees a thorn stuck to the barb. Hissing she shoots a barb from where the thorn came from.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn laughs. "Piosen eh? piosens none affective to me." he pulled out the barb. He smirked and licked some of the piosen off it. "Eh you? Seen a preety lookin flower drago?. shes my sis and im gunna kill her."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira looks at the dragon. "Why no I haven't." She walks off in search of food.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Tch." he shoots another thorn at her missing on perpose. Roze could hear the flowers crying out. "Thorn you say?" she looked at the direction the flowers told her and saw a venom dragon. "Whats going on?" Thorn smirked. "Your preety flowers tell ya I was here? Your dead ya little brat your peety tricks wont put me to sleep!" he growled chargeing at his sister. Roze looked at the venom drogon. "Help me! Hes going to kill me! then all my flowers will die!"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira Didn't know whether to help or not. Instead she leaped in front of the thorn dragon and attempted to tackle it, so it would stop.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He laughed as the venom dragon tackled him. he could feel the thorns on his body rip off. "Pathetic." he pretended it didnt hurt whean his thorns came off but it did. "Oh this is my fault." siad Roze "Theres nothing I can do!" she sobbed.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira hisses as the thorns hit her body. She tackles again not giving up. Now she wanted to kill this dragon. Roaring and clawing at the air she went after him again.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"sis made a little fweand isnt tat sweet." he siad in a baby vioce. he managed to dodge her attacks and shot out more thorns hopeing to hit her. "Why dont you abandon my sis and let me kill her? It will save you the trouble of constantly defending her from me."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Oh this is personal now." She lunges at him going for his throat, with venom laced teeth.