Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Dragon RP

Post by nikikay »

Lyira flys backward to keep from getting hurt. She lands safely in a tree. "What's happening!"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn stoped screaming sudently and he was giggling. "Finnaly I have taken over his body. You let down your gaurd Thorn!" It didnt sound like thorn. It sounded like Thorns vioce and some sinister evil vioce talking simutainously.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira hisses. And jumps from the tree. "What have you done!."
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He had an evil smile. "This is his punishment for destroying my body!" he laughed. "It appears your very dear to him! If you kill me you will also kill Thorn!" he laughed again."Foolish dragons."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira roars. "You leave him alone!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He laughed again. "And what will you do? This is why he trys to stay distant from others. As soon as I locate his weakness I can break out. The day he shot you with a Thorn wasnt him at all." he smiled evily. "I wont ever give up this body." he seemed to be stragling. "Leave her alone..." siad the real thorn. The spirit inside took control again. "Ha! he doesnt want me to kill you!"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira hisses. "why do you want his body so much!" She circles him baring peal white teeth.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Hes more powerful then even he knows." he didnt even flinch. "Oh? you going to kill him? no matter I would rather have her anyway." he laughed eyeing Roze.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira hisses. "I'm not planning on killing him." She faces him with bared teeth. "You. leave him. alone."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Then what can you possibly do?" He layed his head on his paws. "Fine foolish dragon Ill give you controll. besides your too weak right now." he closed his eyes and drifted into peacefull sleep. Roze looked at Lyira. "What just happened?"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira looked at him, "I. I dont know..." Lyira looks at Roze. "Do you have any idea?"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She gently stroked a flower thinking. "He sounded like that the day after he wheant to see the..." her eyes widened. "...Wizard." she looked at the venom dragon. "The flowers are shivering." Thorn opened his eyes slowly then they grew wide with horror. "I... I..." He buried his face in his paws. "What am I?"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira stands next to thorn. "It will be alright." She wan'st sure if it was going to be.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Its not going to be alright! im going to kill everyone..." he cried. Roze walked over and sang Ray of Light to him. It seemed to be calming him down.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira walks away to a tree and climbs it. What do I do? She thought to herself.