Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: Dragon RP

Post by nikikay »

Lyira looks up at the sky. My parents would know what to do... "Is there at least something to help stop the pain?"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"He refuses to take any plants I give him." she looked at the poppy seeds in her hands. "He wont lission to anyone and he shuts himself away from the world and everything in it."

Thorn snarled at that other dragon clinging to his thoughts. "I dont need anyone else." he siad. "I... I... dont..." he shut himself in another thorny mass.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"You can't hide everything you know" Lyira flies off back to her cave to sort out her thoughts.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Im not trying to..." whisperd Roze looking at the seeds. "If only he would let me help..."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira curled up and layed her head on her claws. "Why do I worry over nothing..."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn closed his eyes thinking. "Why... why... if im a monster then why... why do you pity me?" he asked nobody.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira wanted to take her mind off thorn so she flew out of the cave and searched for deer. Once she found a heard, she swooped in and bit on in the neck, killing it instantly. Lyira flew it back to her cave to eat.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn wonderd what real food tasted like. he lived off sunlight and water but his thorns grew better in the darkness. The darkness also gave him quiet. "Its going to get worse." she siad. "Shut up." siad thorn.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira walks out of the den and flys, weaving through the trees.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Roze sung a song softly to her brother.
"rokugatsu no uso me no mae no hontou
sepia ni shimaikomu
yorisou to ka nukumori to ka
wakaranaku natteta
"kimi wa hitori de heiki da kara... ne" to
oshitsukete sayonara
sono tagui no kiyasume nara
kikiakita hazu na no ni
nariyamanai youshanai omoidetachi wa
yurushitekuresou ni mo nai
me o tojireba ikioi wa masu bakari de
toomaki de kimi ga warau
ame wa itsuka yamu no deshou ka
zuibun nagai aida tsumetai" She smiled at her brother. "Why did you sing rain?" he asked. "The flowers are sad." she answerd.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira folds her wings in, weaving faster through the trees. She flys toward the ocean, once there she lands on the beach.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Get out of here." he growled shooting a thorn at his sister but missing on porpose. she got up and walked away leaveing her brother crying in the dark.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira walks along on the beach looking for something to do.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She froze and turned around hearing a strange niose. Her eyes widened and she screamed.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira's head pops up hearing a screaming. She runs and takes off flying to the screaming.