Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Dragon RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Mother? So you were a flower like my sister... that alone puts her above me... I... Im afraid..." he siad to the sun. "Im afraid of being alone..." he felt a warm tear drip off his face into the water below."Mother, Father? were you really flowers?"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira silently jumps down behind the dragon, but staying hidden in the shadows. A tear falls down her face hearing the story.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

His eyes widened and he gripped his chest. "I dont want to kill her but... n-no I cant pity h-her now..." his breathing was harsh. he dove into the water below. he sighed as the pain subsided. He stared at his reflexion. with a mixture of horror and hateread. "Why... am I such a monster?"
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira walks out of the shadows with out realizing it. Tears form in her eyes as she listens.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He hadnt noticed her yet. He was in to much pain. He gripped his chest again crying in pain. Thorn caughed up blood as well as a thorn. he was breathing heavely.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira rushes to his side. "What's happening to you!" Lyira roars out for help, frantic to help.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Roze steps out of the bushes. "He cant controll his groth. his thorns will grow into his heart." she siad sadly. "I. am. all. right." siad thorn eyes wide and blushing. "h-how long had you two been..." Roze smiled. "Ive been here for five minites."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Iv'e been here for a while now.." Lyira looks at the blood worried.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I-Its no big deal... it happens everyday..." he got out of the water. "You should go rest brother." she siad. "Dont tell me what to do!" his face was dark red with embarrsemnt. "I dont need your pity." he growled. Roze sighed "Theres only one cure..."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"And what would that be, if i may ask?"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She looked fearful of the answer. "My... heart..." she siad putting her hand over it.

Thorn lay down in the shade. "Why do they try to help me?" he mummbled.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira looks at the ground. "Well then unless you give up your heart, he is doomed."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She looked away. "The original reason for finding a cure was... for me... so I wouldnt be alone... but his heart got currupted." she felt tears drip down her cheacks. "The flowers weep for him."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira holds back tears, trying not to show how she felt. She clawed at the ground pondering.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"We were close since we didnt have any family... I wonder what that magigian told him to change him so." she looked at the sky.
Thorn coughed up another thorn. "Im not ready to die yet... what.. do I?" he looked around at the woods and saw how lonley it was.