Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Re: Dragon RP

Post by fifoas »

(srry i was away a few times...and when i meant flies in the tree...and then i said wrong post i meant it for tree....)

Kohix falled asleep. He waked up and said: *what happened?*. Hachling straighted its wings and glided to the ground.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira lays next to thorn and puts her wing over his scorched scales. She turns her attention to the black dragon. "So what do you what?"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Getting impatient and tired, the black dragon decided it wasn't worth it and walked away unnoticed. She arrived at her cave and lied down, feeling a little dizzy.
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Thorn opened his eyes. He smiled at Lyira. "Im an idiot arnt I?" he laughed. he looked at his burns. "Tch." was all he siad to them. "Im fine as long as I didnt swallow any. this will heal."
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

He curled up to a bush and closed its eyes and started to sleep sweetly and softly.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira smiles at thorn and rests her head on her claws. "I heard Roze. She healed me."
Last edited by nikikay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Dragon opens its eyes and looks.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"we have to... work together to... help others..." he yawned closeing his eyes again. "I... am... o... k..." he siad quitely as he drifted to sleep.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(You're still holding the egg right?)

The egg shook violently, a small horizontal crack appeared on the egg.
For science!
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(yeah i am..)

Feels egg cracking. Digs a small hole and puts in the hole and starts staring on the egg. Screams: *Its haching!!!*. Then starts staring at the egg again.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Name: Myst
Species/Type of dragon: Water/Mist dragon
Picture/Description: A beautiful silver dragon with a shining blue under-belly. She has white spikes from her head to the tip of her tail. She has long wings and sparkling green eyes.
Personality: VERY protective/aggressive over territory. Is friendly if your on her goodside, for some reason she is at her happiest/friendliest state at blue moon or when rain storms come.
History:

Siblings:
Partner:
Crush:
Parents:
Other:
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online