Dragon RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Re: Dragon RP

Post by Desinee »

Magmus feels the fire on his skin.He sucks up the heat and opens his mouth wide and shoots out scorching hot magma.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira blows fire at the magma keeping it from burning her. She flies behind him and attempts to shoot a huge venom barb at the back of his neck.
Last edited by nikikay on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

plugs the hole by spitting a silver fire ball. The only ones can enter is a light dragon.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Can't just shoot the barb at me and decide if it hits me thats like Bob molding....I have to at least have a chance to dodge it.)
Last edited by Desinee on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Des~
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(its even against the rules....(etc) shoots and hits it....)
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(oops i ment to put attempt. let me edit that.)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Hachling thinks its safe now and unplugs the way by shooting another ball. But there was an explosion and he got a litlle scrached by the arm and neck. Blood is a litlle going yout but eggs is safe.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Magmus moved and the barb stroke his arm.He roared in pain and took a hold of the barb and ripped it out thin lava came out as the venom started to spread.He expanded the venom area and took the magma that was poisoned off and made it into a ball which he threw at the other dragon.
~Des~
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(aT ME?)
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

It clips lyiras wing, and she falls to the ground roaring out in pain.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Non Fifoas :3 )

''Hahaha weak!Magma dragons are the strongest!Maybe I shall take your egg and raise it in the Magma River!''
~Des~
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira runs to the egg and hatchling and curls around them hissing.
Last edited by nikikay on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Magmus laughts and goes towards the egg and throws a magma to incase it so it will not burn inside the Magma river.

(Does that sound that Bob molding to you?It does not sound like it yet it does..)
~Des~
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Lies down by blooding.(my blood is smoke)
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Roars and shoot a barb at him again. She attempts to hurt him enough to make him leave.